FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mufcz

Actually, Jim Morrison, Elvis Presley, James Dean, and Judge Crater were the only passengers on Flight 93. They were all terminally ill and the government couldnt figure out another way to get rid of their bodies without arising suspicition.

Where do some of these people come from?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by mufcz

Actually, Jim Morrison, Elvis Presley, James Dean, and Judge Crater were the only passengers on Flight 93. They were all terminally ill and the government couldnt figure out another way to get rid of their bodies without arising suspicition.

Where do some of these people come from?

You and your goons have failed in this thread to prove flight 93 crashed in Shanksvill and now resorted to name calling and obsefucating of the truth that flight 93 did not crash in Shanksville. ALL the evidence says no Boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville.

You should give up now swampfox, your disifnormation and troll techniques have been exposed and the fact they are allowed to be posted here continually are a little suspect.

Now back to the topic.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorcell
parts 4-6

Excellent videos and interview. Excellent research.

The 1st responders all admiting that no boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville is shocking. Excellent answers. Go dominick dimaggio.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Why is it every time I see Ivan posts..I hear the Twilight Zone theme music.

Me and my goons? LOL....hate to break it to you, but I have no "goons"

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

thank you!!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

why is it everytime i see your posts i cant find any substance?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio

why is it everytime i see your posts i cant find any substance?

Because he is a disinformationlist who is learning the futility of his efforts to obsefucate the truth.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Domenick DiMaggio

Because you choose to ignore the lengthy ones and focus on the ones where Im making pithy comments to other posters. Try reading all the posts.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Because you choose to ignore the lengthy ones and focus on the ones where Im making pithy comments to other posters. Try reading all the posts.

Yup , no substance.

The fact is that no boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville on 911. This has been proven 100 pages ago.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

you copy and paste garbage and i present first hand information uncut.

i dont think i need to address your disinfo but you need to address the eyewitness statements though.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

i dont think i need to address your disinfo but you need to address the eyewitness statements though.

I see that the truth is just garbage to you. Pretty much tells the rest of us what we need to know about you.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

1st 3 parts of 6 discussing shanksville on new world order disorder radio show with dr. gianni hayes for anyone interested in shanksville research. i'll post the other 3 when they're online tomorrow.

How many planes total seen by the shanksville witnesses at the time of the shankville explosion?

Did any of them describe a comercial airliner or just refered to it as the plane?

What stage of the wargames was the the Johnstown / shanksville incident?

[edit on 19-10-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I see that the truth is just garbage to you. Pretty much tells the rest of us what we need to know about you.

ok.

susan mcelwain is telling the truth. i dont think its garbage.
wally miller is telling the truth. i dont think its garbage.
viola saylor is telling the truth. i dont think its garbage.

i think popular mechanics is garbage.
i think the 9/11 commission report is garbage.

in fact thomas keane and lee hamilton seem to believe it is heavily flawed, rushed, and severly underfunded and only a first draft of history. i don't think thats garbage.

but you post garbage.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
How many planes total seen by the shanksville witnesses at the time of the shankville explosion?

at the exact time of the explosion?

1. a little white one described by susan mcelwain. i have spoken to 3 witnesses who place it there at the time of the explosion, one of them being rick chaney. the other 2 have not been named publicly yet.

north of the crash site bob blair, doug miller, and viola saylor all saw a commercial airliner flying towards the site.

south of the crash site susan mcelwain did not see a 757 approaching from the north nose diving out of the sky less than a mile in front of her but did she a little white plane from the south approaching the site which she believe actually crashed there.

i did as well until i spoke to 3 other witnesses who saw it immediately afterwards.

then about 3 minutes later [estimated] a large white plane approached the site. it too was witnessed by viola saylor, bob blair, doug miller and a few others. it was not a corporate jet. all the witnesses agree.

just like all the witnesses to the little plane agree it too was not a corporate jet.

What stage of the wargames was the the Johnstown / shanksville incident?

i recently heard something about a war game involving an attack from an unmanned aerial vehicle. if you know anything about this please help.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply.

I have always wondered if Susan saw a BDE-5j

Thses have been known to be used as cruise missile surrogate during wargames such as the ones running on 911.

The other plane the official story says was in the air was an Exec Air jet.
Here is some info on them en.wikipedia.org...
They are a subsidurary or America Airlines. What class i am not sure.

So the only person who saw the plane actually crash into the ground contradicts the official story and is an ex marine? working at the rollock scrap yard. 3rd day at work?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Friendly Reminder...

There have been a number of posts that have been directed at the Poster and not the topic on this thread...

This stops now...

As per the 911 forum regs, any further "Off Topic" posts will be removed and possible warnings handed out...

Semper

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

Thanks for the reply.

I have always wondered if Susan saw a BDE-5j

Thses have been known to be used as cruise missile surrogate during wargames such as the ones running on 911.

The other plane the official story says was in the air was an Exec Air jet.
Here is some info on them en.wikipedia.org...
They are a subsidurary or America Airlines. What class i am not sure.

So the only person who saw the plane actually crash into the ground contradicts the official story and is an ex marine? working at the rollock scrap yard. 3rd day at work?

the executive plane/corporate jet is a cover story.

every witness i have spoken to regardless of what plane(s) they saw they all confirm yates gladwell's falcon 20 was not the plane.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
-bump

no one wants to debate me about flight 93 at ats. nice.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted by IvanZana
Excellent videos and interview. Excellent research.

The 1st responders all admiting that no boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville is shocking. Excellent answers. Go dominick dimaggio.

Yes, great material Domenick. No Boeing 757 crashing at Shanksville. No Falcon 20. The debunker disinformation is collapsing around their ears. Justice soon? It is just too damaging to the egos of the opposition to see their fantasy tale disintegrate into nothing.

Too bad these 9-11 pseudoskeptics and Official Conspiracy Theory defenders have to defend their 9-11 foundation built on quicksand using lies and dead heroes such as Elvis and Dean and Morrison. They were all dead before 9-11. What have they to do with the topic of this thread?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

new topics
top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join