It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

I genuinely thank you for posting the contact information. But as I have said before, I am not a professional 9/11 investigator, and am not in a position to make the best use of their time. I truly hope that someone else might read your information and take up the investigation and publish their findings, I however am not in the position to do so.

[edit on 4/27/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Why does no one read the NTSB info provided by Boone?

Instead, it seems to get ignored....a crying shame.

Read the stuff....then come back and tell us how it was all faked!!

WW

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Your welcome. I would think if you are really looking for answers, a quick e-mail may answer many questions.

Only advise... don't come across as a truther or accusatory. These people worked there butt's off for a long time doing really stressful work during a difficult time in our nations history.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

I really have little doubt that there is a critical failure here that is yet to be exposed, but that does not mean that I know where it is, who is directly at fault, and in no way denigrates the hard and terrible work of all those involved in the 9/11 disaster.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I will be the first to admit that many things went wrong on 911.

Flight 93 was one of the only things that didn't end as badly as it should have. Truly there were hero's aboard that flight, and many on the ground giving their loved ones some sort of closure.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Of course there was no fuel fire or any fuel on site because......

There was no plane.

No fuel
No fire
No parts
No Plane
NO DOUBT.

THe wing scars were there prior to 911. There is no proof of a plane crashing in Shanksville.

Not one official source can prove a plane crashed in shanksville nor will they point out where the wings, fuel, stabilizer, fuselage etc went.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Why in the heck does no one go look at page 101, this thread and see the links to the NTSB and FDR data?!?!?!?

Ivan, kid...if you need any help deciphering the acronyms, then just call on me.....you won't find many answers on Wiki or [gulp]....utube.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Why in the heck does no one go look at page 87, this thread and see the links to the NTSB and FDR date?!?!?!?

Ivan, ...if you need any help decyphiring the acronyms, then just call on me.....you won't find many answers on Wiki or [gulp]....utube.

Thanks, We did. It has all agreed that the Flight Data Recorder and the evidence pertaining to Flight 93 has been proven fraudulant and planted

There is not one official source that has proven flight 93 crashed in shanksville. There is not one offical person or source that has described that crash scene.

There is no wing scars or stabilizer scars. That is a myth.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

What?? Proven?? Where???

Someone with an incredible ablity to read binary can re-program the card.....the card that records hundreds of different parameters???

Of course, this all done, no one yet has come forward to blow the whistle?!?!?

See....what you propose is harder to believe than an airplane in the soft ground at Shanksville!!!

If you want people to believe, then PROVE where, when and how the FDR data was 'faked'.

You cannot, you never could, you just insist that you are right, and thousands of others are 'wrong'. Incredible!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Can someone who believes or is trying to make others believe that a plane crashed in shanksville on 911 point on a picture where the wings and tail allegedly hit the ground?

There is not one official source that wants to admit or point out exactly where and how flight 93 crashed.

Therefore, there is no evidence that whatever caused the crater in Shanksville on 911 had wings or a stabilizer let alone more that 20 liters of fuel.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
Maybe you should give him a call and offer your legal representation and file for an appeal.

Maybe you shoudl spend more time looking for the truth instead of just going along with the official story.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Can someone who believes or is trying to make others believe that a plane crashed in shanksville on 911 point on a picture where the wings and tail allegedly hit the ground?

There is not one official source that wants to admit or point out exactly where and how flight 93 crashed.

Therefore, there is no evidence that whatever caused the crater in Shanksville on 911 had wings or a stabilizer let alone more that 20 liters of fuel.

im sure the 1 or 2 official story pushers would like to tackle this

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Here you go.

NTSB FL93 FDR

NTSB FL93 Flight Path Study

NTSB FL93 ATC

NTSB FL93 Autopilot Study

FL93 CVR Transcript

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

With all of that info you have posted, surely you have viewed it and can point out the serial numbers of the FDR, and how they match to Flight 93.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

With all of that info you have posted, surely you have viewed it and can point out the serial numbers of the FDR, and how they match to Flight 93.

For arguments sake, if I were to say yes and posted the serial number, why would I expect you to believe it?

I just posted five separate documents from the government and that didn't convince you, why would six?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

JIB.....seven minutes elapsed between Boone870's post, and yours. He posted 5 links.....either you're a very fast reader, or you just don't give a damn when the truth is shown directly to you.

An FDR cannot.....and I repeat....CANNOT!!! be 'faked' in the ways that the 'truthers wish you to believe. They WANT you to believe their nonsense, since it brings them customers, and shills, to sell their BS, and make their 'living'....it is shameful, and dishonest.

Read wht Boone posted.....and if you can't understand most of it, ask for clarifications. Because, on offense, unless you're a pilot, or at least trained in Accident Investigation Procedures, most of what is displayed will look like Ancient Egyptian.....see, this is where the dis-connect occurs.

The layperson simply cannot fathom the complexities involved in modern aviation....But since I have over 30 years of experience and knowledge flying airplanes, including the B757/767, I think I have a place to say something about what I know. I don't know how to read binary, of course, ....but that is how the data is recorded, just as your computer RIGHT NOW is using binary!!!

Each key on your keyboard is assigned a binary code. You push the key, the computer 'sees' it and assigns it a symbol....let's say 'a'. And on and on....

These 10101010s happen faster than the human brain can understand, of course....but that's why we buy new computers, with faster processors....not for the keyboard, but to process all of the other 1s and 0s.....

FYI, the DFDR and CVR are installed at the factory. SO, look up Boeing records regarding the airplanes involved, then study the Airline Maintenance records to see how they were worked on over the years, after the Airline took delivery. They will have detailed, and accurate records....perhaps we can leave it to you to do the research??? (since you are the doubting Thomas).

WW
needed to add: the CVR is, traditionally, regular audio tape. Newer airplanes, I believe, are incorporating digital recording techniques, but still only 30 mnutes, since that is the FAA regulation, and the Pilots' Unions keep that limit in enforcement, despite technological enhancements. A digital CVR can record additional channels, and provide better audio quality. BTW, there is a way to 'bulk erase' the CVR....on the ground, with the Parking Brake set....but, since it's a 'continuous loop' of only thirty minutes, older data gets recorded over (in theory...actually, they can read below old tracks, nowadays....)

[edit on 4/28/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

FYI, the DFDR and CVR are installed at the factory. SO, look up Boeing records regarding the airplanes involved, then study the Airline Maintenance records to see how they were worked on over the years, after the Airline took delivery. They will have detailed, and accurate records....perhaps we can leave it to you to do the research??? (since you are the doubting Thomas).

This actually makes the most sense from what I have heard from the camp you lean toward. Because unless we see those records, the data itself has not been authenticated, no matter how many links Boone gives us.

And honestly, no, I will not be delving into that research. But if anyone does happen to come across that data, by all means, do post it. You will certainly have me swinging back toward the official story camp.

EDIT to add:

But since I have over 30 years of experience and knowledge flying airplanes, including the B757/767

Ever been to the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome?

[edit on 4/28/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

Boone, that UAL93 CVR transcript, part of the Government's 'Exhibit'.....it does not conform to normal NTSB CVR transcript format.

Was it played, in audio, to the jury? And is this 'transcript' simply what the court reporter heard, and documented?

Because, you know, a true NTSB transcript will have the time, and the source of the sound or radio transmission or PA. Denoted to avoid confusion.

Examples, from other NTSB reports....'CAM-1', 'COMM-1' , 'COMM-2', etc...to denote the 'cockpit area microphone', the VHF Comm1, or VHF Comm2, as appropriate....

Perhaps this 'filtered' version of the CVR transcript accounts for some of the CT theories? Or, was the jumping-off point???

Just wondering, your thoughts?

WW

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

No, JIB....I don't go to many airshows....once I started flying for a major airline, my days off were precious, and I rarely used them to hang around airplanes!!! I preferred to go skiing, or on a cruise, or just chill at home...after a four-day domestic trip, with three or four legs per day, I'd get home, tear off my uniform, and take about two or three hours to de-compress, not wanting to think about airplanes for a day or so, at least.

It was particularly bad when we had news, on that trip, of the latest rumors (usually bad)....pay freezes, layoffs, no career advancement potentials for another few years, when just the month before it had been all rosy....I'm glad to be retired!!!

WW

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I've never flown on an airliner, but am scheduled to this summer for the first time. I grew up flying in old crates with open cockpits up there at the aerodrome. I can still smell the burnt castor oil coming off the rotary engines.

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join