It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 93 - The Biggest 911 Smoking Gun!

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
ULTIMA, I don't know.....was there? You ask a question, leaving it uout here in the ether....so tell us more about it!! Don't drop a bomb, and leave! tell us more, provide links....OK?

I will have to see if i can find it again.

I have lots of information to go through.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

What is particularly compelling is the photo of the pilot's logbook...it's the 'little red book' we use to log the details, date, times, city pairs, names, etc, while on the trip, then it gets transposed into a Master log book later, if you're industrious.

Wasn't there as man who keep a log of planes he flew on had the tail number of Flight 93 in his log AFTER 9/11?

[edit on 1-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

The Tail numbers on airplanes (N-numbers) is basically a registration number provided by the FAA. Those registration numbers ( N-numbers) can be reasigned to a different aircraft, and it happens all the time to aiplanes that are destroyed or taken out of service permananly. So the Pilot who presumably used the same N-number in his logbook may or may not be the same airplane. the only number that stays with that specific airplane is the Serial Number stamped on the Aircraft Data Plate from the manufacturer and cannot have a duplicate number.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have a question:

Why is there lots of debris INSIDE the crater, but none/hardly immediately outside the crater?

Miller was among the very first to arrive after 10:06 on the magnificently sunny morning of September 11. He was stunned at how small the smoking crater looked, he says, "like someone took a scrap truck, dug a 10-foot ditch and dumped all this trash into it."

[edit on 1-5-2008 by im_being_censored]

[edit on 1-5-2008 by im_being_censored]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 38181

Yes, 38181.....AND, we don't ususlly use the N-number in the red book......we just note the 'ship number'....it is an internal designation.

Because.....within our own, individual airlines, we have data to correlate the 'ship number' to the airplane's Registration number....or 'N' number.

But, of course, this data is also recorded, and maintained, in the Airline's records. Computers are amazing, nowadays, eh??

AND....you are correct, of course, about the 'N' number being re-assigned, once the airframe is confirmed destroyed.

Serial numbers....now, that's a different horse entirely!! Check Boeing records....the airframe hs a specific, unique S/N.....just like your car has a unique VIN.....

At my airline, the planes were assigned a three-digit number, the 'in-house' number....the first digit denoted what model airplane it was....a '3' for a B737-300, for example.

United Airlines hs many, many airplanes, and used a four-digit numbering system....this is how they keep track....the LogBook, the MX records, the Dispatch records, how they AIRINC the appropriate airplane, by flight number.....it's how they track each airframe....not by 'N' number!!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
WeedWacker your absolutely correct. I am not an "airline pilot" but a "commercial pilot" so we log our aircraft time differently I'm sure. But we as Pilots log our flight time similarly, and use the N-number. Ohh and in the Marines we used the Buno-number for flight time, mx ,etc.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by 38181]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 38181

Oh yeah, 38181....of course I used the N-number when I flew airplanes, even at the commuters!!

the Major airlines have the system I described....my airline was clever, they bought up scads of N numbers, and would match the last three to the ship number....this for the new deliveries....and when possible, they'd repaint on a D-check, and re-number, when they could.

BUT, that's because of the three-digit system.

UAL and AAL have such big fleets, they aren't always able to get their 'vanity' N-numbers to match....AAL tries to get 'AA'.....and UAL tries for the 'U'.....CAL simply want the last three digits to match the ship number, just to help avoid confusion....

Of course, the 'ship' number is usually painted on the nose gear doors...and/or, also on the aft fuselage somewhere.....

See, the ground crew, the baggage handlers, the fuelers, the pilots as they walk around, the mechanics....everyone has to know that they are at the right airplane.....

WW

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by im_being_censored

There were debris scattered for almost 8 miles (lighter debris carried through a 11MPH wind)

There are several eyewitnesses to this and many photographs in this thread alone that show this.

Thanks,

:TY:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Thanks, TY.....for pointing out that 9 Knots is about 11 Mph, as pertains to the wind speed.....

BTW, this recorded windspeed is usually an average, for the timespan involved. There can always be minor gusts, and locally significant winds, away from where the 'official' winds are recorded....

WW

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

What did that have to do with what I was asking?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

there has to be a good reason for you trying to convince people of this, you may even have the answer, maybe too incriminating? if the government wants to keep something quiet... they usually get there way. if you think you know this much you must think you know the rest

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by im_being_censored

There is debris everywhere im being.... if you look. This thread has quite a few photo's that show debris.

:TY:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Maybe you didn't get what I was trying to say. There are lots of little debris INSIDE the crater, who none/hardly any RIGHT OUTSIDE of the crater. Why no little bits of pieces of debris outside the crater inches, feet, couple yards from the LOTS of little debris inside the crater?

It's as if Wally Miller was right, someone dumped a lot of trash inside the crater, but forgot to scatter it inches/feet right outside the crater.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stepfoy

stepfoy, just wondering.....why you posted, with a 'response' to a post from a member, from almost a year ago....????

Just wondering.....hope everyone noticed, as well, the signifigance.....not that I'm assuming anything....

Anyway....it's a damn good thing that UAL93 went into a field, remote from any buildings, and whatnot....if the hijackers had had an smarts, they'd at least would have done the 'lawn dart' maneuver into an inhabited area. Oh, Yeah....I forgot! They felt that the Jig was up, the cockpit was about to be breached, and they decided to kill everyone, even if they didn't yet reach their intended target.

What a shame....that they had that kind of control.....because, given time (there was plenty of fuel) the B757 could have been landed safely, since it could have been talked down by experts, from the ground. Even the amateurs could have been told what to do, once they understood how to work the radios, that's the first obstacle....but if you know how a walkie-talkie works, you'd understand how a VHF radio works on an airplane....

Alas, we never had that scenario play out....shame...

WW

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 38181
The Tail numbers on airplanes (N-numbers) is basically a registration number provided by the FAA. Those registration numbers ( N-numbers) can be reasigned to a different aircraft, and it happens all the time to aiplanes that are destroyed or taken out of service permananly.

What if this number was recorded before the FAA registration showed Flight 93 cancelled? Also why does Flight 93's registration only show cancelled when all the other 9/11 planes show destroyed?

The only time i know 2 tail numbers could be the same is if they were on different aircraft, like 1 was a Boeing and 1 was a Airbus.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
US Registration numbers can not be the same. It doesn't matter if one is Boeing, and one is Airbus, or whatever. They WILL be different numbers. And the registration number can be changed at any time. If the owner decides to change it, then they can, whether it's been destroyed, damaged, or is still in full service.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

It bears repeating, here....I've said it already, months ago....a US registered airplane has a unique 'N' number. It will never be more than 6 digits long. It can be as short as three....these are 'personalized', much as you do with a car's license plate.

ALSO, an 'N' number cannot end with a zero, lest it be confused with an 'O' (Oscar in the nomenclature).

Hope this helps, everyone! Thanks for coming, see you soon!!!

WW

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

AND....you are correct, of course, about the 'N' number being re-assigned, once the airframe is confirmed destroyed.

Flight 93 is not destroyed according to FAA registration.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
US Registration numbers can not be the same. It doesn't matter if one is Boeing, and one is Airbus, or whatever.

I will have to see if i can find the information that has a tail nuimber on a Airbus the same as a US plane.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Doesn't have to be. United flight 811 was destroyed either, but the registration number was changed after that accident. It doesn't have to be destroyed for it to be changed.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Doesn't have to be. United flight 811 was destroyed either, but the registration number was changed after that accident. It doesn't have to be destroyed for it to be changed.

Then why in the last couple of post we are being told the airframe has to be destroyed

[edit on 2-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

new topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join