It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A curious encounter...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This morning I awoke with a vague memory of a sort of sexual encounter of the third kind, if you will. I know it sounds perverted or something, but I really believe this happened. I have weird burn marks around my outer labia, and I don't know where they came from. Anyone else have a similar experience? Sorry to be so creepy on my first post.

Thanks in advance for any replies/advice.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Alright... it's probably going to be tough to delve in to this one.

Most other people would be able to (and have done so in the past) supply pictures of burn marks that appeared elsewhere on their body. We've seen pictures of arms and legs before, without any problem. I doubt that we'll be able to see your burn marks, so you're going to have to use a thousand words to describe them, instead of a picture.

Hopefully, there is a very common explanation for it.

How do you feel about it now? Traumatised? Violated? Happy? You don't seem to be too upset in your initial post, so I'm just wondering?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
You should go see a doctor for sure! I woke up once in 1999 with a scar and went to a doctor. Didn't help but atleast someone had seen it and they can back up your story, since they should document everything.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Post pictures or even better a video

On a serious note, is there an actual serious story to go along with your Love Line like story?

en.wikipedia.org...
Otherwise you might want to give Doctor Drew a call

Provide the story why this think this was an encounter of the third kind?

[edit on 13-12-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
My guess is you come here because your intuition tells you that yourself was abducted. It could be from being sensitive down there and your dream just manifested itself because of that. What might seem like a burn mark could be something else like herpes or a fungus.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by aquarium_drinker

Have you switched to a new soap, laundry detergent, fabric softener, or even scented toilet tissue? Sometimes a new peice of clothing can cause a reaction if you wear it before washing it.

As others have mentioned, go see your doctor!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I think you and Rightelle Handerson had so much fun it felt almost like a sexual encounter of third kind.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I have weird burn marks around my outer labia, and I don't know where they came from

Ok. I will bite....Im a chic, so i will comment and ask questions.

1. what made you even look there to find these "burn" marks. its not really an easy are to check out.
2. many people have sexual dreams. completely normal. certainly doesnt mean its some sort of abuduction.
3. See a doctor!!!! you could be having an alergic reaction to something.

and well, i cant really say much more w/out breaking T&C here. soooo.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Ahhh! I remember a couple of LoveLines where people called and claimed to have been molested by aliens! They were not kind to those people. I mean, call me crazy... but would anyone who had that happen to them who's the least bit sane call LOVELINE with their problem?

To the OP... I wouldn't rule out alien abduction. Did you notice it before? And obviously, you had that weird dream, woke up...and felt a somewhat painful/discomforting sensation down there that wasn't there before, and then you found the marks?

Not to sound perverted, but without getting X rated, what exactly happened in this "dream"?

You had sex with an alien with a soldering iron for a willy? Sorry, I had to say it. But seriously, details would be good, but without, like... ya know... I sound like an ass.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Holy hell.

Just needed to get that out of the way.

Quit asking this girl to show pictures of her coot. Thats pretty messed up. If she feels she was violated thats the last thing she's going to want to hear.

On another note, OP, you need to give us some details instead of a less-than-paragraph post. Don't expect a large number of responses to a snippet. It makes you seem like you really don't care about the situation at hand.

If you need medical help, this is not the place to get it. Go to your OBGYN immediately.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Folks, let's try and keep this as clean as possible, given the circumstances.

So, no requests for pictures of the burn marks or the areas around it. No requests for video either.

Now, that said, go to a doctor. Any time you have a strange mark on your body that wasn't there the day before, you should see a doctor.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Aquarium_drinker, what were you doing last night? Where you out aquarium drinking with a special someone? May be the perpetrator is somewhat more mundane than an ET.

Seriously though, the suggestions about seeing a doc/obgyn are important. If you really want your story to be taken seriously more details of the encounter (leave out the sordid parts) would be useful i.e. do you recall being taken/returned, if so, how were you taken etc.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well, I hope you don't think I was implying her to send pictures... more just details of her dream and within what timeframe the "burn marks" showed up. Hey man, she should definitely get that checked out, though. I don't see how this couldn';t get just a little graphic. It's too grapic already. I'm gunna just leave my posts at that because I'm eating and this thought of burning sires in genetalia is just not appealing.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Maybe it's a succubus or an inccubus, i'm surprise that nobody said that before, or maybe a real sexual abduction or just a dream.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

AD; take necessary steps to document this;you do need photos for your records,not public display. write down everything you can remember from waking to this point; go see a doctor. review everything you have done for the last three days,i.e. change detergent,new body spray,bath soap,new clothing, anything different at all that contacts said area. write down what you remember dreaming,how you felt upon waking,what led to your discovery,etc. there are many here willing to help; please provide all the deatails you can witin t&c without getting sordid,please.

good luck.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I've always wondered why an advanced being would come such great distances just to sexual harass us I mean it seems like a waste of time are we famous through out the galaxy for sex. Is it something they do on the weekend with there friends "Hey lets go to Earth and sexual harass one of them primitive monkeys." If so society must lose it morales after so many million years

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Eye
I've always wondered why an advanced being would come such great distances just to sexual harass us I mean it seems like a waste of time are we famous through out the galaxy for sex. Is it something they do on the weekend with there friends "Hey lets go to Earth and sexual harass one of them primitive monkeys." If so society must lose it morales after so many million years

It's alot scarier than that... I don't joke about it because of the number of people traumatized over experiences.

I've read in so many sources that Greys abduct and are known for sexually examining or probing or even interbreeding with humans
They make hybrid children to save their failing species.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

Those have been pretty much debunked as having been caused by sleep paralysis. As such, someone would have a fairly vivid memory of the events.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I've read in so many sources that Greys abduct and are known for sexually examining or probing or even interbreeding with humans
They make hybrid children to save their failing species.

I have also read that but how is it possible to mate with a different species and produce children wouldn't that be impossible like us mating with a cow or a monkey it just won't produce children I also have read they lack the certain "things" need for intercourse

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Were you wearing a new thong from walmart?

Look at these burns!

Ouuuch THE PAIN

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join