It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A curious encounter...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by aquarium_drinker

Although depending on when your last encounter was (with a human), there is a possibility you may have contracted an STD such as Herpes(god forbid) which almost resembles a burn...hard to say, i will say, however, you should make an appt. with your GYN.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by blueyedevil666]

[edit on 19-12-2007 by blueyedevil666]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Sorry I've taken so long to respond. I've been really busy with the end of semester and lots of time at work. Okay: no, I will not be posting any pictures or videos or anything along those lines. Perverts.

I wasn't out with anybody or anything like that the night before either. And I noticed the burn spot or whatever because I was having some discomfort It's not like it's that hard to see what's going on down there if you want/need to. And all my memories of the dream are really vague.

Whatever it was, I have an appointment with my doctor late next week, so I'll see what she has to say then.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by aquarium_drinker

AD,still waiting for an update on your situation; please overlook the over-zealous members; we just want more info and to try and help you. good luck and happy new year.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join