It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Foot...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Nice!! Thanks man.

Feel free to save my story too and pilfer it in case you find yourself in need of a bigfoot hoax someday!

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I planned on it
. I used to have some really good pictures on bigfoot somehwere...now I just don't know where they're at...

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
A majority of you people are such idiots. Ever heard of the word "sasquatch"? It came from the Native Americans, and they've been here a lot longer than us. Not to mention that the gorilla wasn't officially discovered until 1902.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well it doesnt change the fact that I completely made the story up that you read. Not saying it does not exist you ape, just making the point most citings are hoaxes.

ID

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Dreamrebel, why would you make up a fictional story about a Big Foot encounter? All it does is waste peoples time.

BSP2000 watch who you call an idiot, and yes I know what a Sasquatch is. The natives of the Spokane area believed in a race of giants that lived in nearby mountains. They claim that their tracks are around a foot and a half long. They claim to have had their camps raided of food and that these creatures produce an unpleasant odor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join