It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reprocussions of my abduction/contact experiences.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I am a firm believer and am as well a contactee but I must admit your story doesn't convince me. Maybe you could share details about your encounter, I'd love to hear more.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

The other posters are not getting the point here. It's not just one thing or two things that are sending up red flags here.

I agree with that assessment, but in a completely opposite manner. Since you're not me, and there is no way I can just hand you over my experiences or feelings about all this, there is no way for me to convince you of anything.

I can only say what you said, but with a completely opposite conclusion - there are too many "coincidences" happening here, sending red blips all over my radar.

Having said that, I recognize the reality of schizophrenia as a mental condition. For me it simply doesn't feel like that's the case here. I can say that I have a very good feeling for these things, but since you don't know me, that means nothing to you.

I can only give you a simple but powerful Zen story to go by.

Knowing Fish

One day Chuang Tzu and a friend were walking by a river.

"Look at the fish swimming about," said Chuang Tzu, "They are really enjoying themselves."

"You are not a fish," replied the friend, "So you can't truly know that they are enjoying themselves."

"You are not me," said Chuang Tzu. "So how do you know that I do not know that the fish are enjoying themselves?"

[edit on 11-12-2007 by elendal]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

i have nothing to hide, and ill happily plant my ugly mug to the left hand portion of the screen.

it helps add personality to my words..

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I would like to hear more about the finger prints and what you have recall of about the said prints.

I would like to read your thoughts on what you know about your experiences with the Aliens,

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hey indierockalien. Pretty crazy story. Having seen a lot of other posts by you I would say you come across as legitimate and honest. That and I'm sure we probably share musical tastes. I could go both ways on your account because while I believe what you say happened could very well indeed have happened like that the schizophrenia story that was posted does have a very eery similarity to yours. The paranoia (or how Woody Allen responded to "You know what word begins with the letter P when someone thinks everyone is out to get them?" "Yes, perceptive!") but the injection is a hard pill to swallow and that's what strikes me as the most sinister and how the schizo story parralled that almost to a T. Also schizophrenia (not to alarm you) does develop in adolescent to your early 20 years.

With that said, I don't think you're schizo but then again I've never met you and I can only go on so much. You are right to dump your friends (finally!) you shouldn't have waited until it got to that point though. You should set up a restraining order you don't need a lawyer to do it you can file the papers yourself. I'm a bit of a loner meself so I can't really relate to the whole needing people around me that most people desire but you made the right choice.

What would you do in AZ? If it's just to get away that's a bad choice. You can't let other people direct your life. You said your mom believes your story and that she used to recount her own experiences. Has she ever been or anyone in your family been diagnosed with a mental disorder? Schizophrenia runs in families and that would be a good way to rule it out. Has your mother had similar experiences with "friends" of hers that turned out not to be such? Has she ever mentioned being injected with something too?

I'm genuinely interested in your story and having seen you around I would love to hear the rest if you would fill me in either here or a U2U. Best of luck to you friend.

-merryxmas

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
I am a firm believer and am as well a contactee but I must admit your story doesn't convince me. Maybe you could share details about your encounter, I'd love to hear more.

If that's you in that pic, I would like to be your contactor.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Oh was the Gandhi quote you were thinking of

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

That's what came to mind when you mentioned it...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
merryxmas!
I definitely agree with you that a restraining order would be good idea in this type of situation.

Good suggestion!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hey... I'll admit.... I've got some out there notions... but does that honestly mean that I should go see a therapist?

Is it harming you? Or me, for that matter? I mean... crazy as it seems, some people experience mind boggling things... and I should be so lucky as to have any feet still planted in this "reality", considering the bizarre things I've experienced. Yep... you dug out the goods. I did have a past life memory, in which I was John Lennon. I dunno if that means I am for sure. I'm sure as hell not going around pretending to be John Lennon. I'm coming on this board, laying out my experiences and my beliefs... and I'm NOT saying this to the world... because people will not underrstand this. People will say YOU ARE CRAZY. I mean, people here are saying that already, and I expect this kind of response. I'm not scared of being the "outcast" anymore, because people cast you aside for many many reasons, whether it be your beliefs or your looks, or just because people can be cruel for no reason. I wear it like a badge, because being different is the essence of human existence. You don't learn anything by building yourself in according to everyone else's model.

I have some issues, but most people do. It's a natural response to this unnatural society. We're all the victims of our own prison we've built for ourselves... and being unique and developing your very own ideas about your own world is a good step in the right direction towards unchaining myself from the prison built by us.

Am I playing the victim? No, I'm just laying out an experience I've had.

This is obviously the wrong forum to do it in. Referring me to a psychologist, is that a real answer? I think it's kind of a cop out because man, there's barely ANYBODY who really has a REAL answer to these experiences, and the best way for people to deal with others who've had experiences like mine, are to label them nutcases and not deal with it any further.

I have a small fear of the possibility of my insanity, but then again... I can look around at the way "normal" society functions, and I am more worried about THAT insanity, than some personal feeling I have about aliens or John Lennon or conspiracies.

If you want to refer anyone to a psychiatrist, how about referring America as a whole to a psychiatrist, huh?

The beliefs that this country holds about itsself... man I dunno if they have a defining term for THAT kind of crazy.... just an observation.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'd prefer to come at this topic from a different angle. indierockalien, assuming that you did have these experiences, why do you think they happened?

So you've been contacted. You also appear to have been 'set up' with certain friends to keep an eye on you (if only subconsciously on their part - unwilling victims of mind control perhaps). So basically you're getting messed with by Greys, but things were put in place (your "friends") to either keep you from talking about it, or to make you appear insane if you do (by not leaving or destroying evidence).

Ok, so a couple things I don't understand... why would aliens leave evidence in the first place? I would think they would be more careful than that. Also, I don't see why they wouldn't just wipe your memory after they have their way with you. Beam, probe, wipe, send him back. That should be the usual mode of operation, unless in your case it's an experiment to see how you react to alien experiences.

There's not enough pieces of this puzzle to put together a coherent picture yet. Anything missing?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
indierockalien

I think merryxmas' suggestion that you at least file a restraining order against those former friends of yours is a good one.

Here's a website you can look over for information on how to do that for free. It also has information for other kinds of assistance you may want to look into. It's called the Victims' Assistance Legal Organization.
www.valor-national.org...

I'm just suggesting that you have nothing to lose by talking to a person who specializes in helping those who are victims of crime, like yourself.

In my view, after reading between the lines of your posts here... I'm seeing someone who is living their life in quiet desperation. I just feel so bad for you because you don't have to live like this. There's help for you out there where you can get the kind of support you need to be able live a more stress free and happier life. You needn't live in fear of those who have victimized you and there are people out there who will show you how to do that.
Here's another good link. It's for the Nat'l Organization for Victim Assistance:
www.trynova.org...

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

If you are referring to me, I never have once said you are crazy. I never said I didn't believe you. You labeled yourself that way, not me.

However, I do find the chances of somebody both being the reincarnation of John Lennon and an alien abductee sort of strange. Do you really think this is a situation that is normal? But then again, what is normal?

My suggestion to go talk to a proffesional was for your benefit, and was not meant to be an insult. What could possibly be the harm, just for the assurance that you are ok? I only see you taking this as an insult because you are afraid to possible find out there might be something wrong with you.

There are lot's of excuses you have used to not have done the things that have been suggested, that any normal person would do. Like go to the hospital and get tested for whatever you were injected with, get a restraining order, etc.....

You hinted that you and your ex-friends are no strangers to alcohol, actually making light of drinking large amounts. For a person your age to admit that alone, frightens me. If anything, seeking some assistance for that alone should be something to consider.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I think that a restraining order isn't really gunna help the situation.

I mean, the police are the last people I trust. Every police officer in my neighborhood is a corrupt bully. All my experiences with police have been very demeaning and condescending, and I do not respect what most police officers' motives are. They choose to help who they feel deserves help...and I've talked to enough people from the inner city who say that the police are more corrupt than the gangs they pretend to fight. This last episode just proved to me even more that the police only protect who they choose to protect. They "do their job" well. That's exactly their purpose.

And if "they" really wanted to come "finish the job" or something, I highly doubt a restraining order is going to immediately help me.

So, no I am not gunna file a restraining order until something else happens, because seriously, that would only highten tensions and make me even more of a target for future aggression.

I appreciate the suggestions.

And Oracle, I am would have to make a couple more threads to explain some of my experiences. Some were rather mundane, but a couple were pretty wild, and made me consider things I never thought I would consider...

but I don't really wanna become a celebrity on here.

We're getting off track completely, anyway....

I was looking to see if possibly anybody else has experienced similar reprocussions after they have had sightings and/or contacts... not "Hey do you think I'm screwed up in the head? If so, please dig up all my previous posts and outline exactly why it is you think so."

Because real things happened, and I'm not coming on here to provide proof to skeptics. I'm sorry, and I appreciate it either way... even though some posts aren't to my agreement... this is a free country, well not exactly, but it should be...so thanks for the different points of view.

I will CONSIDER seeing a psychologist, just because you're probably right about the trauma. But I do know what has happened to me HAS happened, although it puzzles me. I do not hallucinate, nor do I lie, nor do I do drugs anymore... I will admit, for the sake of being fair and balanced, I used to smoke pot kinda heavily, but I've never hallucinated on pot, nor been high during any of my experiences. Did a hit of acid once... used to drink...
but never during any of my experiences, except for the couple beers the night of the incident that started this thread...

If you want me to elaborate on some of my other "experiences", or my thoughts about John Lennon
... feel free to u2u me.

peace.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Oh man, if I thought this was normal, I truly would be insane!

This is very very BIZZARE... but nevertheless, things have happened.

I understand your skeptecism. I'm sorry. I just think that your concern for me, while highly appreciated, is without a proper introduction...

I am fairly sound of mind, to most people that aren't riding the gossip train around these parts.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien

Oh man, if I thought this was normal, I truly would be insane!

This is very very BIZZARE... but nevertheless, things have happened.

I understand your skeptecism. I'm sorry. I just think that your concern for me, while highly appreciated, is without a proper introduction...

I am fairly sound of mind, to most people that aren't riding the gossip train around these parts.

"these parts", meaning my neck of the woods.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
indierockalien,

U2U me your answers if you don't want to respond on here.

I had a littany of questions and the ones regarding mental health were more for the sake of baying the wolves if the syntax wasn't clear.

I would love to hear more details and a thorough recount.

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
indierockalien

Wow! Great that you are considering seeing a psychologist or a counselor who specializes in Post Traumatic Stress and why not?? You've been through a lot and anyone who has EVER gone through what you did would feel a lot better if you talked to a professional about it.

Please don't let us down on this and follow through with this ok? We're all rooting for you and only want the best for you!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well, good luck with it all then, and I really mean that. You may find a person here who has had similar experiences.

If you do happen to get to Arizona, I have 2 sons living there. One is 23 and the other is 26. The 26 year old is a musician, in a band that has just finished recording a new cd. They are on tour the last bit of this month and then through February or so, all over the country. You might get along well, since you are a musician also.

Hey, what can I tell ya? Sorry if I come off as a little bit overly concerned for you, but I am a Mom of actually 4 kids in your age group, so I am really feeling for you here. I also have a son 23 in Milwaukee, and a daughter 25 in the far north Chicago burbs.

I also told you, my best friend lives in your "neck of the woods." I'm going to have to call her and find out if anyone in the neighborhood has reported aliens in their garages!

Stay safe!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HyPhY666323

Originally posted by TheOracle

If that's you in that pic, I would like to be your contactor.

I second that! If that's you. Daymn!!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
That reminds me of that Carl Sagan article about "Dragons in Garages". It does have the same feel, when someone else says it.

And if I do go to Arizona... I think it's gunna be Sedona, cuz my mom went there when I was a kid, left me at home and I was angry with her cuz like, she never went on trips without us annoying children... and she says it's like the most amazing place she's ever been. Apparently, the UFO sightings out there are crazy, too. It should be far out.

Yeah actually I just made an appointment tonight. I'm glad someone suggested that, because instead of refusing to speak to a professional, maybe they can help me better understand the memories I have of certain things. I don't know if they can completely understand, but maybe they can help me rouse more memories or connect all the dots or something. Either that, or they'll throw me in a looney bin. In that case, get your fill of me now!

And I will u2u you, happy tree guy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join