It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reprocussions of my abduction/contact experiences.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
reply to post by indierockalien

I only see you taking this as an insult because you are afraid to possible find out there might be something wrong with you.

If I may speak for "the fish" for a moment, I'd say he was not insulted by what you suggested, but how you did it.

There is one thing people, both as a collective, and in personal majority, are not aware of. It doesn't matter what we say or do. What matters is our intent behind it.

As a simple example, would you say that someone preaching love and light to all beings cannot possibly have bad intent? I bet you would, but that's just my assessment based on your posts.

How about, then, imagining a being, human or otherwise, that knows much more about this world than you do, and it knows how this world functions? Can you imagine, just for a moment, that such a being has bad intent in the first place? What do you think such a being would do if it intended to put you under control?

Any ideas?

How about preaching love to you, and convincing you that it has only the very best intentions towards you? And you just happen to fall for it?

What good would that do to such a being, you may ask yourself?

Well, the first thing it would do would be to take whatever control you have over your existence, and just turn it over to this being. After that step is accomplished, it would start filling your mind with all sorts of BS one can think of, in order to make you spread the same "message of love" to other beings around you. Sounds familiar? Like some christian denominations around your block? Or maybe some other religion you came in contact with?

It makes absolutely no difference what someone is saying or doing if intent behind it shows a completely different desirable outcome. Try to feel intent behind your words, and you'll recognize that, sometimes, it's not your intent coming through. It's someone else's.

That's the problem with this planet. We don't own ourselves.

Something else does, and that somthing else is not human, or even reptilian for that matter. It's much more experienced and knowledgable that any ordinary human being. No wonder people fall like flies before such a force. It's overwhelming until you take control of yourself, and you hold onto yourself no matter what, until you see reality.

And you'll see it, believe me. As soon as you know exactly what to do, and you hit the walls of control around you, you become a threat to this force. You are bound to draw their attention, and you may regret your curiosity in the end. If you don't overcome your fears, you'll run from it in unimaginable terror (I felt that terror myself, so I do know what I'm talking about here). But, then, it wasn't really meant for you to venture so far off the "breeding grounds".

Don't walk down that path if you don't feel you are ready. It's hard, it's almost impossible to walk, but what alternative is there?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Ahhh santa, I am sorry, I didn't read all your posts fully. I get the feet thing now. haha.

Ehhh yeah ya know I am a bit frustrated at those people for doing that crap to me, and for being way too forgiving for way too long, even when I knew something was terribly wrong... but for some reason, I can understand horrible people? not because I was ever horrible as far as I know, but I have a deep sense of empathy, and it's hard for me to stay angry at anyone for too long. My best option is to just avoid these guys, talk to somebody about the stress the trauma has caused, and just hopefully it will be okay. Maybe the weirdness has passed, and "the system" won't be wanting to keep me down anymore, because I'll have nothing much else to say...

but most likely, I'll have much more to say. Matter of fact, I can guarantee you that because there's so many more problems out there that I see that I don't need to give anybody proof of, like war and poverty and the greediness and ignorance of America and the theives and murderers in office we constantly just don't do anything about. We just sit and twiddle3 our thumbs and thank God we're not those kids starving and rotting in the deserts of Africa, or the depleted uranium atrocities in the MiddleEast, or the horrid things we ignore that China is doing, or the fake monetary system, or millions of other big problems we just avoid and tune out...

Those are just the obvious problems. So my question to skeptics is... are the obvious problems the ONLY problems we should be trying to figure out? Or are there deeply underlying problems, like MKULTRA mind control, beings that we are not made aware of guiding our species destiny through puppet bigwig elites, tampering with the fabric of time, tampering wioth our DNA and physical brains while we are unaware, possession?... we just really don't know because at our capacity, we can't possibly concieve that the stuff of science fiction might be based in reality, because we've been shown it as just stories and human fantasy...

because if these things do exist, and they are the underlying cause of the problems we can see more obviously, the more "pallatteable" problems... we have only been treating the symptoms of what ails us, not the actual cause... and if we don't keep an open mind, like I said, we could ignore these underlying causes for a long long time, and just continue to repeat the same bull# over and over and over again. Why does history repeat itsself? Obviously, there's some concept that we are largely closed off to, so obviously as whole, we never learn it. Most liikekly, it's something we shun people awaty for talking about.

Obviously, all the education in the world will not save you if you cannot ever think out of the box and start educating yourself on the things they say is "impossible".

and thanks to Meryxmas for finding that Ghandi quote. That WAS the one! I like that quote a lot.

peace.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by elendal

Well spoken, man! I took some advice even! I realized this thing that happened to me probably has caused me some underlying stress (that's probably why my spiritual journey is all stunted at the moment), so I decided maybe I'd take the guy up on his advice and go talk to an old therapist friend of mine who I trust. He has a really sliding scale fee, and sometimes he'll work for free if I'm short. I used to talk to him back when I was having really bad self esteem problems in early high school. Really helped me out.

But yeah this unseen force that's guiding us towards destruction does obviously exist, and it really doesn't feel human at all. I don't feel like humans are naturally self destructive evil doers (if we are, then that's a first in the animal kingdom)... so that leads me to believe we're being blinded... well that and all the stuff I've experienced... it's prety obvious there's a HUGE possibly galactic conspiracy happening hee, POSSIBLY interdimensional...
I haven't seen this "force" face to face... dunno if I'm prepared for it yet.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
reply to post by indierockalien

HAHA, I'm so sorry for your friend man, but for some reason I just find it hilarious when people think they are food items.

It may sound very bizarre to think of oneself as a "food item" until you realize what this world is.

Here's a short description - this world is energy, everything is energy and energy is everything for everyone inside this world.

Therefore - food is energy, and the reason we eat plants and animals is not because we feel good doing it. It's because we, just like every other living being in this world, need energy to continue to exist and do what we do.

Now, don't let yourself get stuck with the mere physicality of our eating habits. Since energy is everything, some other form of life may need some completely different form of energy to consume. Let's say, just for example - electromagnetic.

[off-track : a short lesson in electromagnetics]
Our bodies have a natural EM spectrum. If you don't believe it, just rub a cone against your hair, and bring it close to small pieces of paper. That's static electricity you'll witness, pulling paper. Now, static electricity moving in space produces EM waves, and thus - there's the proof we do have EM spectrum.
[end of off-track]

Since our physical bodes are electrochemical "machines" (to put it simply for the purpose of discussion), our emotions affect our electrochemical balances, and thus - our EM spectrum. So, when you happen to see someone saying that reptilians eat our emotions - stop and think more carefully about it. And remember what I just explained here.

We are no more special than ANY other being inside this world, above or below us.

Here's a more elaborate explanation of how it all works:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here's a description of this world, as seen from the outside (if you happen to be impatient and not read the followups to that first link):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-12-2007 by elendal]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by elendal

While my post was a joke and I really love your insight, why didn't you know this already?Did you think you were telling me something or offering more to my theory.

Nonetheless, I love the insight and I am glad you have that info. I am so happy that the humanity of today can finally look DOWN upon their government and frown. Cruel people need to be let known that the thinkers of today have a much more sufficient way to communicate. We are not cattle, they should serve us beyond all other. We pay their bills, support their kids and sustain their family tree. Don't be ignorant kids, if those who want to stay in power choose to, they better side with the MAJORITY.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   

biased because I have a beard and I'm a kind of a weird guy

Nuff said.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
To the Original Poster: I'd just to postulate something.

You may want to consider that the trauma from experiences you've had with EBEs may have triggered some pre-existing chemical imbalance to develop into schizophrenia or schizotypal personality disorder. I have been diagnosed with the latter, which I've managed to mostly overcome, and I can somewhat sympathize with not trusting anyone or anything.

Subconsciously, you may be thinking that if you can't trust yourself from being abducted in your bed wherever you may sleep, is there anything you can trust at all?

I am saying this out of serious concern. This path you could be on can ruin lives. I don't recommend mentioning EBE experiences generally to people you know in real life for a myriad of reasons (support groups aside, if you can hook up with one), but don't throw away your friends unnecessarily.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

reply to post by elendal

While my post was a joke and I really love your insight, why didn't you know this already?Did you think you were telling me something or offering more to my theory.

Don't take this too personally. It was not directed against you.

I tend to use much more power than is necessary sometimes, and this is one of those times. It's just this feeling of urgency that I have. I don't know exactly what it means, but it tells me to hurry up. Some things have to be explained pretty soon, and you helped me do it by posting what you did.

I wouldn't have been able to post that if there hadn't been for your post, and the manner in which you had spoken about it - as a joke. It is a joke, but only when we laugh at ourselves. It's far from being a joke when we laugh at others. You mixed the two, and it compelled me to write my explanation.

From your response, I can tell that this explanation is meant more for other people who will read it than it is for you. You were just a necessary link to bring it out, just like I was. That's why I say not to take it too personally.

The problems come when we take ourselves and our beliefs too seriously. I know that, have no doubt.

What you can take personally is this:

One needs a good sense of humor to cope with these things. You are still mixing that with something else that is not humor in any way. You should try to refine that a bit.

This advice is the only thing I'm sensing you should be told right now. Forgive me if it makes you feel insulted in any way. There is just no way to say these things nicely.

I would like to end this post with some humorous remark, but I know it won't make you feel better. I can only offer you this - take good care of yourself and everything else will follow...

.. and thank you for giving me the chance to say all of this.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by elendal]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by elendal

elendal,

I don't understand at all what you were tying to convey to me. Outside of being way off topic, and an attempt at an insult, what do you mean? Is this some sort of alien code?

Indie has the capicity to converse quite well on his own, and is doing a fine job. Why do you feel the need to speak for him?

As for the fear, are you directing to me, that he has it, or that I do? I have no fear of something that I am not privy to, as in being an alien abductee, if that is what you are referring to. Are you insinuating that I am insensative to all of this because I am not an abductee? Whatever!

As for the path I am on, are you suggesting that I need to accumulate a bunch of nasty friends who will inject me with who knows what, against my will to understand any of this? I can tell ya, it's never going to happen to me, in this lifetime, anyway, so I have no fear of it! I appreciate your concern for my safety and welfare, though.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sean
Friend or no friend. Anyone hold me down and inject me with a unknown would have eaten a bullet at the earliest convenience. Seriously I would have shot them in the face.

I like your enthusiam! Please sign my arm.

indierockalien,

Have your "friends" come around lately? Or have they stopped bugging you and your mom? I submit to you that if you are really considering seeing a psychiatrist that you see one who specializes in regressional therapy. Find out the missing details that are tucked away in your subconscious. My take is I consider what you say to be true so I find it so puzzling that friends would act that way to you.

It's quite possible that what you postulate is true about programming. It struck me that it is very similar to what happened to Jim Sparks when he tells his story on C2C about how his wife would suddenly go from day to night with certain lines of questioning. He would remember seeing his wife aboard a ship in a trance and he would question her about it later and he would see a shift in her eyes into programmed responses of "I don't know anything about that" etc. and if he pushed she would become bellicose and make his life and marriage miserable.

Regressional therapy might give you insight to who was with you, if any, and allow you a better recall of all events that transpired with your friends.

It's something worth looking into.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

I wish I could help you understand, but I can't. Even with my best effort, you say you don't understand a thing about what I said to you. How can I ever expect you will understand if I keep talking about it? Too many holes in the knowledge that have to be filled, to little experience to refer to.

You say it's unexplainable to you and I believe you. You will have to experience it just like everybody else, and then you will know what I tried to tell you. Sadly, it's how this world works. No amount of talking will ever change anything.

There was no insult intended, there was no alien code, just simple facts for me, only incomprehensible theories for you... and the guard against perceived insult.

I didn't feel the need to speak for indie, I felt the need to speak to you. But I guess whatever I said was wasted in your case. I hope someone else got the better part of it.

You are not insensitive, only unaware of the very things I tried to explain to you. But I am again trying to talk of the things you can't comprehend. I don't think you can't, it's just that you say it and I'll take your word for it.

There is no point in discussing this any further. Everything I had to say has been said by now.

Just completely forget I was ever here, forget everything I said. It will make no difference to you. To you, all of this is as good as gibberish.

Ignore it.

Completely.

You will see it will make you feel better. Almost instantly.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by elendal

Reading back through your post, I'm not sure why I reacted like that. I must not have read it thoroughly enough. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

Well, I'm seeing this guy I know because I don't really trust any random psychiatrist... and I'm gunna ask him, since he's in the field, if he knows anyone that does regressional therapy, and if he does, I'm hoping I can get in contact with him and maybe just work with both of them in tandem... because it's always nice to have a professional you trust to be able to relay your problems to.

Thanks for the advice! I was thinking the same thing. I find regression very interesting, either way.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
The police were called, actually. They came, and they acted as if I WAS the bad guy. It was one of those small towns, speed traps ya know? And the cops were really like... biased because I have a beard and I'm a kind of a weird guy, and I didn't really visit their apartment that much as it was, since they'd moved into that place a few months bago and I really wasn't comfortable there and it was a kind of a far drive away from my house... plus I was in a state of panic. The police wanted to arrest ME. They didn't even bother questioning anyone, and the convenience store clerk basically just suddenly acted as if I was being a pest and was complaining to the police officer that I came in ranting and raving... sorry I had just gotten beaten up. I finally told them nevermind, cuz they obviously weren't gunna help me, and I just said "Let me use somebody's phone", and I ebnded up calling my mom to come pick me up.

It was a really weird night.

I'm not saying the police were involved... but I dunno.... to me, they were just acting like small town, biased policemen, bullyin' around some unfamiliar guy cuz I got them all riled outta wherever they came from at 2am.

Thank you for your story Indie. I know what you mean that even the folks you think are there to help can be used to harm and not even know what they are doing. Im almost thoroughly convinced they have planted some ex mil folks around my apartment to basically babysit me or do whatever for whatever reason I dont know.

I just walked out of my apartment around 4:20pm cst to go to the convenient store up the street. I sensed something and 20 seconds later 2 black hawk helicopters flew right over my building NW to SE direction.

Then I saw some clean cut (mil looking guy) plain clothes in his 30s pass by me in the convenient store jump into a black humvee and pull in behind me. One of those things you can sense knowing something is out of sorts in your enviroment.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

reply to post by elendal

Reading back through your post, I'm not sure why I reacted like that. I must not have read it thoroughly enough. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Don't worry about it. You are beginning to know yourself. These kind of misunderstandings will help you bring out what you know is wrong inside you, but you have always been prevented from seeing it. Watch yourself closely. You'll feel what I mean.

There is something inside all of us that is not us. That is what we have to fight first before we can do anything else.

It works exactly the same way for me. I should know, after all. I got through the hardest part of it a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by elendal

Its interesting you say that, as I believe right now might be the most difficult test I have to endure.

Just rang a bell when you said that.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I'm not sure this is a good idea, as it can draw some very nasty posts, but these two things perfectly capture the feeling I am trying to convey here.

The first one is this:

Don't Dream It's Over (Neil Finn)

LYRICS

There is freedom within, there is freedom without
Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup
There's a battle ahead, many battles are lost
But you'll never see the end of the road
While you're traveling with me

Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in
They come, they come
To build a wall between us
We know they won't win

Now I'm towing my car, there's a hole in the roof
My possessions are causing me suspicion but there's no proof
In the paper today tales of war and of waste
But you turn right over to the T.V. page

Now I'm walking again to the beat of a drum
And I'm counting the steps to the door of your heart
Only shadows ahead barely clearing the roof
Get to know the feeling of liberation and relief

Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in
They come, they come
To build a wall between us
Don't ever let them win

(Lyrics Copyright © 1986 Roundhead Music (BMI))

And this is the second one:

groups.yahoo.com...

Be careful with this one. The person who wrote it obviously had very christian upbringing, and what she saw in her visions was distorted by her beliefs. So, if you're of some other religion, spiritual belief, or even atheism, don't let your own beliefs distort her visions even more.

I post it here because it perfectly describes what can very well happen, but doesn't have to. I cannot emphasize that fact enough.

It will all depend on the question if "the masters" will come to their senses or not. They are just beings inside this world, not so much different from any of us.

From what I could see, the games are being set up already, and that is what worries me.

This is the last thing I posted on AD before it went down. I very much doubt the same thing will happen here, but I've learned to always expect unexpected.

www.opednews.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by fastwalker23

I've seen some behaviour in my neighborhood that has stricken me as odd in the past year, but I can't say for sure why it seems odd to me. I get this sense that a couple fo my neighbors work for the CIA, and I don't know where that feeling comes from, but the thought pops into my head often. Oh well I guerss part of it is because quite a few of my neighbors go and take slow drives around the neighborhood multiple times a day, and there are always strange unmarked vehicles driving down my street multiple times a day, which is a CLEARLY marked dead end. They have a "neighborhood watch" group that meets at my next door neighbor's house every single day, and I just find it odd. Like, nothing bad ever happens in our neighborhood. Why do we need the neighborhood watch meetings every day? and this summer, there was some weird construction going on in our neighborhood. They added these things that look like cameras on top of every other streetlight, and they installed some stuff in the ground at certain places.... but the suspicious thing is that they tried to mask it by re-paving the roads...which had just bee re-paved like 7 years ago and were in fine shape. This was all done by the Department of Transportation, government workers. Usually, the City of Aurora does local neighborhood road paving. Maybe they changed their policy... but they just seemed so intrusive. They needlessly butchered a few nicve healthy trees while they were at it, too. That really ticked me off, cuz they were nice big robust trees that had been there for ever since I can remember, and they were not intrusive upon any surrounding light fixtures or houses or ANYTHING. During that same time period, a bunch of people were having all the bushes from the front of their houses removed. I understand one house at a time, but multiple houses having all their bushes removed in the same week on the same street as me? I personally thought the houses looked better with the bushes. Just a little odd.

Also... one other thing that's been bothering me ever since the "incident" last month... is this...

The police chief lives at the end of my cul de sac.... a real evil dickhead this guy is.... has two vicious rottweilers... and ever since that incident last month, I've seen a car that looks EXACTLY like the car of one of my "friends" that was involved with my assault... parked in front of the police cheif's house almost EVERY night since. If it's somebody else, I've never seen them come out to their car. I've seen everyone else coming in and out, just not whoever is driving the red kia. There's a chance that it's just a coincidence, but I've been getting weird feelings about the police cheif's presence there for a while now. He was just a regular officer a couple years ago. Now all the sudden he's police cheif? Maybe he brought down a drug lord or something, who knows?

Not saying all or any of this is connected, but it's definitely noted.

And whoa the humvee thing is weird, along with the black helis.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Ok I’ve been reading all your posts so far and I feel obliged to throw in my 2 cents here. It seems to me that as you all or most of you would like to help, you can’t help but being judgmental in such a way that it clouds you own judgment. In my opinion, one must, if he were reading this and would be trying to help, face value of words and events with the slight possibility that he doesn’t like the way this story may smell at all. But let’s take this into fact. Say there truly was such a conspiracy. That the government knows (which in my mind there’s no doubt) about the existence of alien life/ETs/Ufos and such. We must understand that those who want us silenced would go to lengths we only see in movies and think of in our dreams. But is it so absurd to think, that if proof of the biggest lie in the history of HUMANITY as we have known it for at least the last 2-5 thousand years existed that these people would go to great lengths to hide it. Who are we to dismiss the facts that are presented to us in such a ridiculous was as this persons story when all our existence we’ve been conditioned to disprove such stories. When all they’re doing is taking as much evidence away from us that we could use, so that we’re left with the only thing humanity does have and for reasons of self destruction if you may, we do not incorporate it, such as… the ability as humans, to trust each other no matter how false and farfetched the story reads.
We must understand that if all evidence is removed, the one and only thing we have to the truth is… the truth without evidence. We, today, as humans have evidence that we are the most advanced species on our planet, and without TRUE alien Proof, we are the most advanced species in the vast cosmos… yet we as the most advanced species currently CANNOT replicate and duplicate the construction of any pyramid located on our planet. We have SOLID evidence that things exist which are beyond the comprehension of what we think is the most advanced species and we are so, so very naive that we cloud our judgment when we hear a story that doesn’t strike the right cord. Look how naive we are… we have millions of people around the globe every day speak of Aliens, UFO’s, Abductions… and we are (excuse me for saying this) Stupid enough to think that millions of people are delusional, false, sick in the mind and so on. Why do we do this??? Because there’s no proof??? Well my dear friends, if the words of your fellow human are not proof enough for you/us then who has the truthful word?
I do not mean to be criticizing anyone, but before we make someone crazy. Or before we make someone’s story to be crazy, we maybe should take a step back and say… “maybe we’re crazy, and maybe this guy’s telling the truth but we’re do blind to believe him because those who do not want us to believe have taught us not to, let’s take a quick minute and be in his shoes, would we truly have done what he did, would we do what we are telling him to do?” if still you stick to your original point then think of this. Teach the world to be and act as you would, so that in turn the evidence they bring forward is more in-depth, more clear and more of use to change your mind. That way when we read stories like this we find in them the ounce of truth that would bring us all to together and say, “this is it, we have lived long enough with a government and people that we not knowingly elected to lie and cloud our judgment and we now want change not as a country, and not as a people, but as an entire race of sentient beings.”
Thanks for reading my opinion and if I am wrong in any way please do let me know and excuse me. But as a 24 year old, I’ve seen in my days, which are not many compared to others, things we could have done different. We have the idea that as Americans that the government’s been lying to us about Aliens for over 50 years, we claim we’re doing something to change it but truly we’re doing very little.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
. I bet if we all, as a country of over 300 million people stood in front of congress and said we want the full truth and we want it now, there’s no force that would stop such a movement of masses from obtaining their God given right to know. Because if 300 million people did so, more than surely over 6 billion humans on this rock would do exactly the same. And then truly, there is no end to such a grand movement.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join