It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aids Trials in Malawi using MMS - Results - Successful

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What a washout

Originally posted by esecallum
"rigorously tested and FDA certified medicines"

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

"First, I have to be convinced that it is true".

Actually no.

You are totally irrelevant.

The people who have used MMS are convinced it's true.

You are ignored for trolling and for being a Establishment Puppet.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Still no evidence for anything, I see.

Ignore me for all you're worth. It's other people I want seeing and reading my posts, so that they're forewarned and forearmed against this quackery.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

This experiment gives you a clue as to how MMS in the body might work against AIDS.

Also remember lactic acid is a product by muscle exertion within the body but of course in this treatment we mix citrus acid with MMS at a ratio of 5 to 1,....WAIT 3 MINUTES AND THEN INGEST THUS RELEASEING 1 PPM OF CHLORINE DIOXIDE....within the body.

The below shows a possible mode of action against hiv:-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chlorine dioxide sterilization of red blood cells for transfusion, additional studies.

Rubinstein A, Chanh T, Rubinstein DB.
Int Conf AIDS. 1994 Aug 7-12; 10: 235 (abstract no. PB0953).

U.S.C. School of Medicine, Los Angeles.

The use of sodium chlorite + lactic acid to form the oxidizing agent chloride dioxide (ClO2) and chlorous acid has been used as a laboratory sterilant for decades using a stock solution (Alcide LD) (15% lactic acid and approximately 2.8% sodium chlorite) at dilutions of 1:100 and 1:150 using 5% dextrose as diluent and have exposed aliquots of washed RBC's spiked with HIV-1 for approximately 5 minutes to the sterilant; no detectible HIV-1 was assayed at 1:100; at 1:150 there was significant but incomplete inactivation.....

As you can see this was actually known in 1994..

gateway.nlm.nih.gov...

And even more clues as to how it might have worked in those Malawi trials.

www.patentstorm.us...

[edit on 24-12-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Please dont take offense but in my opinion....

Its people like you that will forever ensure the enslavement of US citizens to unethical practices of greed and manipulation by the pharmaceutical companies.
So you would rather take a drug that has been "tested" but has so many side effects it can fit the entire back of a cereal box than take something natural? Again no offense....but your crazy. What more tests do you need other than the fact that 100% of people treated with this mineral (which by the way is only a mixture of stabalized oxygen with other natural ingredients) are eventually cured of their illness?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

DO you work for a major pharmacuetical company or something? Or is it that you are so indoctrinated to beleive that noting can cure your headache and cough other than tylenol? SEriously man....wake up and smell the herbs. WE dont need medicine put together in a lab artificially....if the human race always needed chemical medicines then we would be here right? Did the ancient civilizations have aspirin? DId they have zoloft? Granted the life expectancy might have been shorter (that is just an assumption but might be your next point if i had to guess) but all that means is that the technology wasnt as advanced as it should have been to discover the healing possibilities of every herb and plant.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

I put Astyanax on ignore.He was just trolling.

Big pharma has spend a billion $ on buying Congresses 533 Senators.They are called donations but I call them bribes.

They have 2 lobbyists for each one.

You can google this easily.

1st position Big Pharma,
2nd Big Oil
3rd Big Energy

[edit on 26-12-2007 by esecallum]

[edit on 26-12-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

MMS is 28% sodium chlorite mixed in distilled water.

The key component is chlorine dioxide.

Chlorine dioxide is only only released from sodium chlorite solution if a weak acid like acetic acid such as vinegar,lime juice or citric acid is added and this release is very slow and can take upto from 4 to 12 hours at a rate of 1ppm.

Chlorine dioxide is a very powerful pathogen killer.

One KEY reason chlorine dioxide may work in the body so well is it is VERY soluble in water and EVEN MORE in hydrocarbons and since blood is mostly water this may be the reason it works so well at killing pathogens as blood is everywhere in the body.

MMS is 28% sodium chlorite mixed in distilled water... only a few drops from 1 drop to 30 drops are used with 5 times that of citric acids drops being added to activate the release of chlorine dioxide.

The MMS has to be activated by mixing it with a weak acid like vinegar,lime or citric acid before ingestion and waiting at least 3 minutes..before diluting with distilled water or pure juice without vitamin c and then ingesting.

Here is a how to mix MMS with citric acid on youtube:-

www.youtube.com...

Once drunk the MMS goes thru the stomach into the blood stream and the chlorine dioxide continues to be released very slowly and kills pathogens for a long time and as it is so soluble it reaches deep into body tissues.

The MMS phenomenon is spreading across the net with thousands of individuals reporting largely favourable results on the health forums.

The best one is at:-

www.godlikeproductions.com...

with 26 pages worth.

Here is a site for chlorine dioxide:-

www.chlorine-dioxide.com...

I quote:-

"Chlorine dioxide is an extremely powerful oxidizing agent, microbiocide, viricide, bactericide, protocide and algicide. Unlike chlorine, chlorine dioxide is not a chlorinating agent and pure chlorine dioxide does not form THMs, it doesn’t chlorinate organics, and it doesn’t react with water to form free chlorine. .."

More information:-

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 3-1-2008 by beckybecky]

[edit on 3-1-2008 by beckybecky]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Originally posted by NGC2736
Have you found evidence that there is anything actively harmful in this supposed remedy?

It is actively harmful if people take it instead of real medicine and sicken and die from the disease they are suffering in consequence.

This is not a theoretical danger. People in the West have been known to take homeopathic and other quack 'remedies' for malaria before going on holiday in the tropics and catching the disease as a result.

As for AIDS, we have before us the terrifying example of South Africa to remind us what happens when HIV-positive people are encouraged to forgo their medication in favour of vitamin supplement and crackpot theories.

Lastly, I remind you that no authenticated clinical trials have been done in Malawi and reported in the scientific media; the title of the post is therefore a falsehood.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by Astyanax]

What about South Africa? Are you going to provide fabricated AIDS death statistics just like the Media does?

Of course people should to their own research, but for you to try and discourage people from investigating alternative therapies, especially in the case of immune deficiency is ridiculous, when any brand name drug cocktail will kill a totally healthy individual if taken every day.

If I was president of South Africa I two would reject the AZT, and Nevirapine medication being pumped into Africa. Those are two of the most if not the two most toxic medications known to man. Doctors in the U.S. stopped using AZT as monotherapy a long time ago, because they realized it was giving the patients immune deficiency instead of making them better.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Still no evidence for anything, I see.

Ignore me for all you're worth. It's other people I want seeing and reading my posts, so that they're forewarned and forearmed against this quackery.

I hope you are bold enough to link up some of your data and studies on AIDS so I can shred any credibility you think you may have.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by D_Mason

D-Mason ,Astyanax is just trolling and I put him on ignore a long time ago.
He is doing this to get a rise out of people.

In any case the most impressive research collection on chlorine dioxide was found yesterday by me while doing general research.

This is a long page but it is a huge collection of large numbers of studies done on chlorine dioxide all over the world including America.

It is called "On The Mechanisms Of Toxicity Of Chlorine Oxides Against Malarial Parasites - An Overview By Thomas Lee Hesselink, MD Copyright September 6, 2007 "

Here is the link:-

bioredox.mysite.com...

Here is the abstract:-

ABSTRACT:-
--------------

"Sodium chlorite (NaClO2) can be acidified as a convenient method to produce chlorine dioxide (ClO2) which is a strong oxidant and a potent disinfectant. A protocol has been developed whereby a solution of these compounds can be taken orally. This procedure rapidly eliminates malaria and other infectious agents in only one dose. Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) is highly reactive with thiols, polyamines, purines, certain amino acids and iron, all of which are necessary for the growth and survival of pathogenic microbes. Properly dosed this new treatment is tolerable orally with only transient side effects. More research to better document efficacy in malaria and in other infections is urgently called for."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I urge everyone who was doubting Jim Humble's Malaria treatment using MMS to read it slowly and read the various comments as to how MMS might work on the Malaria parasite.

From this you would be able to see how it might work on Aids and a broad range of other pathogens as well.

This is a very important page and I have already bookmarked it and saved it to my hard drive.

You need to scroll down to see the various comments by Dr Hesselink.

As Malara kills 6000 people a day I really do think there should be a separate thread regarding the use of MMS against Malaria which as Jim Humble explains in his free ebook was what lead to his discovery of this powerful pathogen killer.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by esecallum]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Escallum: I, for one, am deeply appreciative that you've taken the time to do some research, especially that last URL - it was excellent. My best friend of 30 yrs. was diagnosed with AIDS last year. I'm sending him this information, also will check with my biologist/virologist husband and get back to you.
I'll report back on whether it worked or not if my friend tries it.

If this works, Escallum, you will have saved his life and you will have my undying appreciation.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

Glad to be of help.

I do urge you to read both of Jim Humble's ebooks which I can email to you if you wish.you can send me a u2u with the email address.

This would give you a broader picture which in conjunction with the last url would then give you more information and confidence.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hi...just asking and not debunking....
Aren't viruses, bacteria, etc. organics? and so are blood cells, body parts?
Then that would eman that the mms will affect the good as well as the bad, wouldn't it?

I won't say a definite no to this treatment but I certainly would do a lot more research than taking the word of those promoting it..as with pharmaceuticals as well.

MMS success is purely anectodotal at this point...and from reading and hearing others experiences with it..it does not always work and for some can be hazardous.

As with phamaceuticals, much more research needs to be done..and so with MMS, natural remedies and devices for safety and efficacy.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

www.injuryboard.com...

from the horse's mounth. they list them by category, summing them up is probably considered a felony under the patriot act

i remember an old ATS thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i think you won't count this one as a reliable source though.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

nice try. you know it works.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Just as anecdotal evidence...

My boyfriend has Herpes II, and took mms for 12 weeks. Before he had outbreaks once or twice a month. Since he started the mms (progressing from 1 to 5 drops, once a day), his symptoms have stopped. He stopped taking it over a month ago and hasn't had an outbreak since.

I took it for 8 weeks (working up to 11 drops twice a day) due to parasites (from living in SE asia). The problems I had from them seem to be resolved.

I realize this isn't valuable to those who insist on large clinical studies, so take it for what it's worth to you...

Also, you can go to www.curezone.com - they have a huge list that was very helpful to me.

Sometimes the solutions are very simple. I fear that as a society we expect solutions to be complex and expensive, and especially we need an authority figure to tell us what to do with our own bodies.

It's YOUR body - you decide.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

From the Government of Malawi, in their own words:

www.aidsportal.org...

Find that and other articles on Malawi here:

www.aidsportal.org...

According to what I read, "Malawi has a policy for using generic drugs or parallel importing of drugs for HIV as opposed to developing them."

There is no mention of studies or trials with prisoners, or of the MMS miracle mineral.

All I did was what the MMS web page suggested; check with the Government of Malawi.

If they publish one falsehood in their ad, what can you assume about other claims. Please be aware.

Also, from this web page
www.boardcertified.com...

Thomas L. Hesselink, MD specializes in the area of General Practice.
This physician has unique training and experience in some or all of the following procedures. Acne, Bacterial Infections, Botox Injections, BOTOX®, Cellulite Treatment, Cold Sores, Collagen Injections, Contraception Options, Excessive Sweating, Herpes, Laser Hair Removal,
Lice, Lip Injections, Rosacea, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Unwanted Facial or Body Hair, Warts

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

In response to the malaria cure claims, this is the actual report by George Mkondiwa, Secretary of Health, Malawi:

www.qaproject.org...

In it, there is surprisingly no mention of MMS or any clinical trials for that disease. Treatments for malaria were containment and know drug therapies.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If I had AIDS or MSRA damn right I'd be following the MMS protocol !

I had chronic sinusitis, had treatment for 4 months & was scheduled to go under the knife
because all meds. had no effect ...as to cause healing.

MMS solved my problem in 2 weeks !
I had almost instant relief
Then my ent doc chased me out of his office cause he wouldn't hear it !
MMS is some darn good stuff
some of you call it "snake oil " ........ obviously you've never tried it

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join