It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aids Trials in Malawi using MMS - Results - Successful

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
In the case of the MMS, when taken by mouth by a malaria victim
after adding vinegar and juice, all malaria symptoms including chills,
fever, aching muscles and joints, headache, nausea, and other
symptoms are gone within four hours in 98% of all cases. The other
2% are symptom free within 12 hours. Although some malaria
victims are sick from other diseases, we have never found a case in
which the malaria parasite was not destroyed. Up to, July 1,
2006, more than 75,000 malaria victims have been treated with no
serious side effects reported. Since normally two deaths per each
250-malaria victims is expected, and zero deaths were reported in the
75,000 cases treated, we must assume that 300 lives have been
saved and that the MMS is doing its job.
In February of 2006 clinical trials were conducted in a prison in the
country of Malawi East Africa. The results were a 100% cure rate of
all malaria victims treated in the prison. Several months later in the
same year the Malawi government made its own separate clinical
trials. They reported with the same results. All malaria victims
treated recovered and there were no failures.

In the case of AIDS, when the MMS is injected as an IV solution into
the blood, it is carried in the blood plasma throughout the body while
generating chlorine dioxide that is no doubt absorbed into the red
blood cells. In a series of 390 AIDS cases treated by IV in a small
clinic in Kampala Uganda over a eight-month period beginning
March 2004, 60% of the cases were considered free of AIDS in three
days. The remaining 40% were judged free of AIDS in four to 30
days. Most of the AIDS victims treated were those that were sent
home from the local hospital to die as the hospital could do nothing
for them. Unfortunately, AIDS blood tests could not be made as the
money and facilities were not available, however, all victims were
known AIDS victims and the majority went back to work or to their
lives with no AIDS symptoms left. Only two cases out of 390 were
considered to have failed. Those few that were reviewed later, from
one week to a couple of months, were still symptom free.

Readers are asked to do their own research.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Aids Trials in Malawi using MMS - Results - Successful

part 2 - further information.

Sorry but I forgot to add further information which will help you to do more research on what MMS is.

Also I forgot to add that MMS DOES NOT CURE ANYTHING.

By using MMS to removing a lot of toxic/parasitic load the BODY HEALS ITSELF.

In recent months it has come to light that using the mineral supplement
MMS that it has a broad spectrum healing ability - in that it oxidises a lot of viruses,bactera and fungi within the body which enable the body to heal itself.

Many people who have used it have reported the positive and beneficial results.Readers can find these for themselves as I do not want to point them to a particular group.

Although the one at the MMS forum at www.curezone.com are very convincing as they are posted by non-connected individuals thus ensuring diversity.

Readers are asked to do their own research at www.miraclemineral.org by downloading the free ebook and reading all of it then doing google searches.

All the indications are this is a broad spectrum supplement which aids the body to heal itself.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this information. I looked this up on the internet and found Jim Humble's site "Miracle Mineral" at:

www.miraclemineral.org...

He is the man who has developed this mineral solution and taken it to Africa. He seems genuine and wants to get this out to as many people as possible.
I have just ordered the solution from an independent supplier and will test it on myself.

Thanks again for posting this as I feel it has the potential to help many people for very little cost.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Dangerous, irresponsible hogwash!

No proper clinical trials have been conducted on this stuff in Malawi or anywhere else.

A search on Google Scholar yields no papers, no results.

An ordinary Web search on Google turns up only pages from the site selling this snake oil.

Miracle Mineral Supplement, my left gluteus maximus.

Malaria and AIDS are real diseases that kill real people if untreated or improperly treated. OP, you may end up killing people with your irresponsible, untruthful post. Shame on you.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Have you found evidence that there is anything actively harmful in this supposed remedy? I would agree that it sounds like a snake oil pitch, but every path should be looked at instead of being dismissed out of hand because the Big Drug Companies didn't endorse it. The FDA is not being viewed in a very good light right now, even by MSM, so there is some concern that viable alternatives are being ignored.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Have you found evidence that there is anything actively harmful in this supposed remedy?

It is actively harmful if people take it instead of real medicine and sicken and die from the disease they are suffering in consequence.

This is not a theoretical danger. People in the West have been known to take homeopathic and other quack 'remedies' for malaria before going on holiday in the tropics and catching the disease as a result.

As for AIDS, we have before us the terrifying example of South Africa to remind us what happens when HIV-positive people are encouraged to forgo their medication in favour of vitamin supplement and crackpot theories.

Lastly, I remind you that no authenticated clinical trials have been done in Malawi and reported in the scientific media; the title of the post is therefore a falsehood.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by Astyanax]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Have you found evidence that there is anything actively harmful in this supposed remedy?

It is actively harmful if people take it instead of real medicine and sicken and die from the disease they are suffering in consequence.

nax]

Perhaps you should be telling that to the 240040 people killed and 1.2 million hospitalized every year in the USA after taking FDA approved "real" medicine.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum
Perhaps you should be telling that to the 240040 people killed and 1.2 million hospitalized every year in the USA after taking FDA approved "real" medicine.

Since you have already posted false information on this thread, I don't suppose you can expect anyone to believe your statistics without very solid evidence.

Besides, the comparison is meaningless. This discussion is not about whether real medicine works or not. There is nothing to discuss there - we all know it does. This discussion is about the quack remedy you are touting, and which has never been shown to work.

Don't try to confuse the issue to cover up the fact that you have posted an untruth.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

We suppose you are the decider of truth.

Only Big Pharma can post the truth.

I mean your truth.

Maybe instead of talking about theoretical death you should talk about the established 240040 deaths from your Big Pharma from their snake oil treatments.

This is a truth you are desperate to hide.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I used to work in the Pharmaceutical industry and can rant for a thousand pages on how messed up the FDA is. That being said, we should be able to separate the FDA and Big Pharma, from good science. Sometimes Big Pharma, the FDA, and good science are on the same page, sometimes they are not.

That being said, we should judge any medical claims by the standards of good science. It appears this "miracle cure" does not meet the standards of good science. There are no double blind, peer reviewed studies confirming its efficacy.

We all should be critical of the FDA and the drugs big pharma pushes on people. At the same time, we should not dismiss everything the FDA and Big Pharma says. Nor should we automatically accept what a snake oil salesman says just because he happens to criticize the FDA or Big Pharma.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Slithering about

We suppose you are the decider of truth.

Truth is not arrived at through decision, but through discovery.

Maybe instead of talking about theoretical death you should talk about the established 240040 deaths from your Big Pharma from their snake oil treatments.

This is a truth you are desperate to hide.

Still not a word of proof to back your statements up, I see.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kimad

I hope it helps you Kimad.

I don't automatically jump on any bandwagon just because it is on the net.

I read and re-read part 1 and part 2 which I can email to you and after reading it i paused for breath and did extensive research per his claims on chlorine dioxide as he provided loads of scientific references in part 2 at the end.

After 5 weeks of extensive research I can say with confidence this is the real deal.

In addition I have been visiting various health forums and blogs and the concensus is overwhelming in it's favour by individuals who have done diy treatments AFTER all else had failed.

After conventional treatment had failed.People only try alternatives AFTER conventional treatments prove to be useless.

You have to invest time,effort,money in alternative treatments.

The key concept is getting an oxidizer like chlorine dioxide released at a very very low concentration of 1 ppm over 12 hours by mixing 1 drop of MMS to 5 drops of citric acid which starts the very safe and slow release of chlorine dioxide of 1 ppm over 12 hours within the body.

The best and most important forums are at www.curezone.com and at salon health www.healthsalon.org...

Peer Review?

Official Trials?

Never going to happen...

No research panel would ever fund this as it is commercial suicide for big pharma and $500 billion of profits and tax to the government from those vast profits.

These funding panels are controlled by Big Pharma and protect their interests.

85% of Big Pharma's profit comes from never ending repeat prescriptions to relieve the symptoms and this MMS is unpatentable and dirt cheap.

The biggest snake oil treatment is chemotherapy costing an average $50000
per shot and with 7% success rate over 5 years.

Yet after chemo 566000 Americans die from cancer every year.

566000... remember that figure when you are in bed tonight.

This vast mountain of corpses proves the chemo fraud.

Chemo is snake oil costing $50000 a shot and using very dangerous radiation.

Once again MMS does NOT cure anything.

The body heals itself after the removal of inhibiting factors.

Chemo is a fraud and even the researchers OWN STUDY admits it !!!!

www.chron.com...

[edit on 15-12-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Thank you for your valuable input on this subject. I too put limited faith in remedies sold from the back of some guys van.

But, I also know that history provides us with many stories of "accidental" discoveries. It does happen, time to time. We cannot discount the possible benefits of something just because we have not proven it's worth through the many agencies, and red tape, that litter our medical profession.

Therefore, I'll ask again, do you, are anyone else, have proof that these items are in and of themselves harmful to humans? This isn't about forgoing any regular treatments, or "faith healing" or any other non-constructive method of treatment. The basis to proceed further must be based first on the safety of the drugs/herbs/minerals themselves.

Have these items been shown to cause active harm in individuals who have taken them?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
'Cause the salesman told me so

History provides us with many stories of "accidental" discoveries. It does happen, time to time.

Indeed such things do happen. Accidental discoveries are made. Having been made, the discovery must then be rigorously tested and verified before it is accepted as valid. If discoveries resulting from sound theory and careful research - discoveries we already expect to make - must be subjected to such rigorous testing, why should we accept lower standards of verification for an unexpected discovery for which there is no theoretical foundation and which is not indicated by preliminary research? That kind of reasoning would be suicidal!

We cannot discount the possible benefits of something just because we have not proven it's worth through the many agencies, and red tape, that litter our medical profession.

I vehemently disagree. What you call the 'agencies', 'red tape' and 'litter' of the medical profession are actually the institutions that modern, civilized people - such as you and I - have devised to protect themselves and their families from useless and dangerous 'medicines' and 'treatements'. They are not gratuitous obstacles; they exist for very good reasons. They move with frustrating slowness for very good reasons. They may pass over some of the good in their effort to strain out all the bad, but no responsible person would wish to overthrow or bypass them for that reason. They may be in need of reform, but that is a separate issue, one that is not the subject of this thread.

Have these items been shown to cause active harm in individuals who have taken them?

I have not the faintest idea. It is not relevant. The real issue is not whether it harms, but whether people are harmed by it. I trust that you perceive the difference.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   

What you call the 'agencies', 'red tape' and 'litter' of the medical profession are actually the institutions that modern, civilized people - such as you and I - have devised to protect themselves and their families from useless and dangerous 'medicines' and 'treatements'.

Well could you explain why these agencies failed to protect the 240040 people killed every year by Big Pharma every year in the USA?

[edit on 16-12-2007 by esecallum]

[edit on 16-12-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

What you call the 'agencies', 'red tape' and 'litter' ..... such as you and I - have devised to protect themselves and their families from useless and dangerous 'medicines' and 'treatements'. ...
They move with frustrating slowness for very good reasons. ...
They may pass over some of the good in their effort to strain out all the bad....

My problem with the FDA comes,I suppose, from an inherent distrust from the nature of people and the machinations of the business world.
Aside from 'medics' who head to the front line of conflicts,putting themselves in danger for a need to help others,I believe most doctors and researchers choose their career for a lucrative salary.
I may get flamed for that but fire away.It is only my opinion and experiences.

The remaining professionals are swamped beyond belief with a need to keep up targets and quotas,including financial,of course.
If a cure does emerge,you can bet your life it isn't going to be cheap.even if it costs next to nothing to manufacture.All the red tape will serve is to prolong people paying extortionate costs for the current,available meds.
The medical world is 'littered' with harmful meds already approved by the FDA anyway.
The current treatment for AIDS was a rejected chemo treatment for cancer,REJECTED for being too poisonous.(Where's the red tape there?)

The idea of it being OK to "pass over some good" is a terrifying idea for some who live life day to day wondering if they'll still be alive when the cure arrives.

Personally on this MMS treatment,I think it's worth a try(Chlorine?hmm!!).I genuinely believe a huge amount of mortality due to AIDS in Africa is DIRECTLY linked to malnutrition.
If someone can help to get essential minerals to a sick body then why not?

You can bet your life the success of Majic is due to his fitness regime,mineral supplements,mineral supplements and good old healthy food.

Why not give way underpriviliged people at least a slim chance

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

Astynanax lives in the west with plenty of money and high living standards.

What does he care about some poor sod without a income in darkest Africa.

People grow cold with the trappings of wealth.

Insulated from the poverty and harsh realties he would seek to deny a low cost treatment as he himself can so easily lie back in chair and preach $100 million clinical trials to people with not a shirt on their back.

That's right folks clinical trials cost a $100 million in the USA which means only Big Pharma qualifies with all the money they have stolen from the suckers who buy their palliatives.

Big Pharma has spent a billion dollars buying all the senators in Congress.

Look it up in New Scientist.They reported this vast corruption.

Big Pharma also pay $10000 to any peer reviewer who approves a new drug and he gets repeat business with more peer reviews to do and more $10000 gifts.

Nay sayers don't get call backs for any more peer reviews.

The peer review system has been corrupted as has been reported by New Scientist again.

How do you think Vioxx got approved?

Vioxx killed many thousands from ADR.

Every Congress man has been assigned 2 lobbyists 24/7 to keep an eye on him and to protect the interests of Big Pharma.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Turn left for Suez

Astynanax lives in the west with plenty of money and high living standards.

Not true, actually. I live in the east, where I was born, and if you live in the West you would probably think my standard of living rather modest - deprived, even; I don't, for example, own a TV set - though I fear you may envy my quality of life.

What does he care about some poor sod without a income in darkest Africa.

What indeed. Or in my own country, which is in Asia - a country where AIDS is not yet a significant public health problem but where malaria still takes its remorseless, if relatively modest, annual toll. And where things are generally getting worse, not better.

Insulated from the poverty and harsh realties he would seek to deny a low cost treatment as he himself can so easily lie back in chair and preach $100 million clinical trials to people with not a shirt on their back.

You haven't the faintest idea what kind of realities I face every day. But enough about me.

What you're really saying is poor sods in Africa don't matter, they're expendable, we can use them as guinea pigs for assessing the impact of untested, unconventional remedies. Feed them the stuff and see what happens, eh? If it works and they pull through, miracle cure! If they don't, well that's fine, we'll know better to use it on ourselves. That's the spirit!

What makes you think that one portion of the human race deserves rigorously tested and certified medicines, while the others can be fed snake oil just because they're poor?

As somebody pointed out on another thread where you're promoting this stuff, chlorine dioxide is what they use to treat tap water. Most city folk drink and wash in it every day.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Astyanax]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Turn left for Suez

What you're really saying is poor sods in Africa don't matter, they're expendable, we can use them as guinea pigs for assessing the impact of untested, unconventional remedies. Feed them the stuff and see what happens, eh? If it works and they pull through, miracle cure! If they don't, well that's fine, we'll know better to use it on ourselves. That's the spirit!

What makes you think that one portion of the human race deserves rigorously tested and certified medicines, while the others can be fed snake oil just because they're poor?

As somebody pointed out on another thread where you're promoting this stuff, chlorine dioxide is what they use to treat tap water. Most city folk drink and wash in it every day.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Astyanax]

"rigorously tested and FDA certified medicines"

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

This is all explained in the free ebook but you prefer to waste your time and mine talking from ignorance and it is no wonder Eastern countries are always behind as they seem to lack in investigative or innovative ways relying forever on white man to save their skins.

Uncalled for! :shk:

127 pages of recursive arguments... pretty much the same thing you've been repeating again and again... ClO2, FDA kills, testimonials that for all we know could have been forged. In fact, out of that 127 pages, only pages 110 through 112 describes what the chlorine dioxide does (and in poor chemistry terms, at that).

Pages 113 and 114 describes the need to have vinegar or acetic acid (lemon/lime) but doesn't describe the chemical process behind it (the two aren't even chemically similar except for the fact that they both have low pH leveles). The remaining pages continue on with more or less the same arguments prior to the pages I've mentioned... 100+ pages of preaching, 4 pages (less if you extract the essential points) of sciencey sounding stuff.

The document uses plenty of big words, but it doesn't convince me. No doubt that Big Pharma cannot be completely trusted, but that doesn't mean I'll start trusting this one dude on the internet who can't produce good descriptions in proper scientific terms, much less a peer-reviewed paper for that matter.

Trade one fraud for another?

Sorry. No dice.

One last thing -- my mouthwash describes the way chlorine dioxide kills bad breath better than this 127 page document.

Meh. What a waste of my time... I might as well be making apple-cider-vinegar tea with tap water and a squeeze of lemon juice.... add honey for sweetness...

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Beachcoma]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join