It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aids Trials in Malawi using MMS - Results - Successful

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Until you recognize that demons control men, in power and without, and rule over them until man humbles himself before God - you will never understand the AUTHORITY we are granted over them by our Creator. Higher Order, lower order. It is that simple. Get your heads straightened out first about serving the Lord, then all good might follow. I`ve fought demons for years, with absolute success. Thousands of trials. Am I insaneƉ Nope. Don`t even fit on the world-touted 1-18 psycho chart actually.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Your peer reviewed standard is laughable given that Robert Gallo had not published any peer reviewed study when he announced to the world that HIV causes AIDS, and imprudently promised a vaccine within a decade. The legal battles that ensued after Gallo's announcement between he, the CDC and Luc Montignier of the Pasteur Institute is well documented and Gallo was investigated by several ethics committee's because of it, and while the final reports did not condemn Gallo, they were hardly glowing about this shady character. Peer review my right...well, you know.

You talk about how reckless someone is for simply posting a thread about MSM, but what do you have to say about the early AZT trials in the late 80's, where every damn patient died until the medical establishment finally reduced the dosage of AZT? Do you know the horrifying history of AZT, do you want to call me reckless for suggesting it was AZT that killed Kimberly
Bergalis, Arthur Ashe and young Ryan White. Would you call me a liar for suggesting that the medical establishment was incredible irresponsible and reckless for their blind faith in toxic drug?

The link I just provided is written by Peter Duesberg, who is now vilified as one of those "reckless" people simply for challenging the conventional wisdom regarding HIV, and terms such as AIDS dissident is often used, as if a political term has any place in medicine. Stop bullying someone for posting data they think matters. People are still allowed to discuss diseases modern medicine seems to have no idea how to cure.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
MMS is an industrial byproduct - and a dangerous one. They charge $20 a vial on their website for chlorine dioxide in solution that they buy from their suppliers for cents. Even if it weren't a toxin, it would still be a huge money making scam.

I know a girl who uses this stuff. She was telling me about it one day, and I was worried she might have been taken in by a scam, so I checked it out.

It's actually a rather clever idea, but the stuff is still poison. It's no better than any other "shock" treatment. MAYBE as a last resort would you try this stuff, but man, I don't think I'd ever be so desperate. People who take this therapeutically or prophylacticly are out of their minds.

This is the same stuff they use to bleach paper. Seriously.

How is this any better than chemo?

Also, the "studies" mentioned on their website are fabrications - no such studies ever existed.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread. Ive been looking into Jim Humble and MMS for a while and know someone who has used MMS sucessfully but only to treat influenza.

Athough never having experimented with it, I do have MMS on hand though, along with many other suppressed discoveries, so will look forward to giving it a try one day - if necessary.

MMS has not entered the equation but is waiting in the first aid kit (along with Colloidal Silver, magnetic pulser, a variety of herbs, Hydrogen peroxide, Ozonated water, Soduim bicarb, silver pulser, MSM, and a few other back ups.

Bascially one needs to find what works for them, whether that be diet, alternative medicine, modern medicine, environment, stress etc.

We really don't have any excuses in this information age we live in. Thanks.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by cams]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird
MMS is an industrial byproduct - and a dangerous one.

What? Source please.

They charge $20 a vial on their website for chlorine dioxide in solution that they buy from their suppliers for cents.

actually $20 dollars will buy a large bottle, it'll last you forever seeing as a dose is a mere droplet or two. They have little overhead seeing as they have no supplier and produce it themselves, infact jim humble tells you how you can make yourself.

still sound like a scam?

Even if it weren't a toxin, it would still be a huge money making scam.

lol

I know a girl who uses this stuff. She was telling me about it one day, and I was worried she might have been taken in by a scam, so I checked it out.

lol man, i smell something fishy

This is the same stuff they use to bleach paper. Seriously.

ok, that's quite an interesting statement, don't you think you're coming on a tad strong there?

How is this any better than chemo?

what a mindless statement

Also, the "studies" mentioned on their website are fabrications - no such studies ever existed.

right......

you get a D- for believability

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Maby this is posted here allready. If so, here's a reminder.

I don't know yet what to think myself but it sure sounds intresting

projectavalon.net... (link to interwiev) further down the page.

jimhumble.biz... the actual homepage of Jim.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join