It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aids Trials in Malawi using MMS - Results - Successful

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I have use MMS for about 5 months on and off. I found it to be effective against Dengue Fever (virus) All symptoms were gone with 24 hrs. Also cleared up the arthritus I have in my hips. We have 2 people using it for aids and are showing marked improvement. We have medical test on one that show improved test scores. I have not felt this good in years. I started taking MMS and worked up to 15drops a day for two weeks. Herpes is also gone. No out breaks since finished the two week protocol.

Also Canada is in the 3rd stage trials of a drug called WF10 for Aid. Same ingredients as MMS. Check it out.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I am a patient of Dr. Hesselink's. I have never known him to offer or even advocate Botox injections, collagen injections or anything cosmetic. His education, training and interest in Biochemistry can be found at www.bioredox.mysite.com...

He is a true humanitarian and a great healer.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I have a simple question... probably been asked and aswered a million times on ATS. My question is this. If MMS is so effective, then why don't the large pharmaceutical companies produce a drug that incorporates MMS and patent it? Then, they would be the only one allowed to sell it... and they could even claim patent infrigment on those selling it now. They could sell it for thousands of dollars per dose and make even more money from it than their current drugs. The fact that the Big Pharmas could make so much money from it if it were verifiable seems to me to put a big nail in the coffin of MMS. Since the big drug companies haven't done this... I suspect that it doesn't work as well as one might think.

Just my 2 Cents worth.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Amniodarone

You can't patent MMS directly, though it may be that you could patent ways to deliver the medicine. It's sooo cheap though, it would be hard to profit from it.

A lot of people on the Lyme forums are swearing by it's effectiveness. I had to stop taking it because it was giving my porphyria like symptoms and in fact raising the porphyrins in my urine.

I ended up taking another controversial alt-med protocol, gourmet-salt + vitamin C. That helped me quite a bit, but I'm not out of the woods yet.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Here is my one actual problem with the HIV claims.

The diagnosis of HIV/AIDS in Africa is very loosey-goosey. If you a certain number of symptoms, and you're in Africa, then you get a diagnosis. Most people aren't TESTED.

Essentially you get a diagnosis of being black and feeling bad.

Many people who are receiving this diagnosis may not actually HAVE HIV. They may have something else that is comprimising their health and immunity. Many people who do have HIV are missed due to their not declining health.

Therefore unless you have patients who have tests, you may actually be curing something else altogether. Parasites (entirely possible with MMS), a bacterial infection that has gone systemic due to malnutrition.

[edit on 2009/1/20 by Aeons]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

You can't patent MMS directly, though it may be that you could patent ways to deliver the medicine. It's sooo cheap though, it would be hard to profit from it.

A lot of people on the Lyme forums are swearing by it's effectiveness. I had to stop taking it because it was giving my porphyria like symptoms and in fact raising the porphyrins in my urine.

I ended up taking another controversial alt-med protocol, gourmet-salt + vitamin C. That helped me quite a bit, but I'm not out of the woods yet.

I'm sorry to hear that your health is not as good as you would like it to be. I hope that you find something that helps. I'm not against MMS per se, just haven't seen any verifiable evidence on it (not saying that there isn't any, just that I haven't seen any). I sincerely hope that scientific studies will be done on this product. I know that someone is making money from it... hopefully they will take the time to get an independent agency to conduct a simple study on the beneficial effects of this product. That would go a long way towards silencing the skeptics.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Thanks for the good thought. There will never be any real scientific trials in the US or more specifically there will never be any FDA approved MMS treatments in the US. In fact there are very few non big-pharma treatments that are FDA approved. It's a flaw in the system. Who is going to pay for the FDA field trials if they can't patent the technique?

This is irregardless of whether MMS works or not.
I happen to think there is something to the therapy. A lot of people have tried it with good results. Of course no one knows the long term effects of the treatment.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
1. Humble to inventor/marketer of MMS is a fraud

I have personally been in contact with Malawi and Ugandan officials and NO ONe--not ONE person--has been cured of ANYthing using MMS

I have a relative who is in Kampala regularly---every clinic personnel LAUGHED at the mention--one even recalled some white people trying to sell them magic liquids that were useless--and this is from people who believe still in witchcraft!!

2. its is harmful--read the threads at curezone with chemical engineers posting the refutation to MMS--theyve separated it from the positive/MMS takers to avoid the constant arguments that erupted at curezone search " MMS harmful" and read read READ

and many are now saying you should RUB it on--to avoid the nasty effects of ingesting it--gee that says a lot, no?? and what a great marketing ploy--take something useless but nasty and now say use it externally instead

3. Every bit of science that Humble tries to purport has been refuted on MANY sites including the curezone area mentioned above

when something is so opposite common sense science and there are "flaws" then anyone with critical thinking ability HAS to start doubting the other crap written about it too.

and btw Im all for alternative meds and I too mistrust Big pharma--but that doesnt mean we blindly accept anything that even smell rebellious

Humble is preying on desperation and on poor ignorant souls and isnt it a sad commentary on the state of society when so many are willing to blindly "believe" him???

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amniodarone

Originally posted by SevenThunders

I'm sorry to hear that your health is not as good as you would like it to be. I hope that you find something that helps. I'm not against MMS per se, just haven't seen any verifiable evidence on it (not saying that there isn't any, just that I haven't seen any). I sincerely hope that scientific studies will be done on this product. I know that someone is making money from it... hopefully they will take the time to get an independent agency to conduct a simple study on the beneficial effects of this product. That would go a long way towards silencing the skeptics.

Loads and loads of studies on MMS already.

Here is a long list..interspersed with explantory paragraphs.

bioredox.mysite.com...

[edit on 5-2-2009 by esecallum]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Dangerous, irresponsible hogwash!

"Dangerous" correct. So is water if you drink too much. People have actually killed themselves with it.
Ignorance and Arrogance are DANGEROUS!

"irresponsible" IMO, its irresponsible to wait any longer for Big Pharma and the FDA to protect our health. If responsibility were identified lots of researchers and bureaucrats would be on trial for mass murder

"Hogwash" sodium hypochlorite is widely used in the food industry as a disinfectant. It would make an excellent "Hog wash"

Malaria and AIDS are real diseases that kill real people if untreated or improperly treated. OP, you may end up killing people with your irresponsible, untruthful post. Shame on you.

No, shame on you. I have personally used it on AIDS with objectively measured success. Proof? Viral load back to zero? Cost? $20

Oh sorry, it wasn't an approved clinical trial. I'm a dangerous cowboy, daring to experiment on acquaintances ...

I am in favor of proper science being done, but I don't expect it to happen. I'm not going to wait for it. Of course there are risks.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
First of all : I am not a medic, just an engineer, kind of good at research, gathering information about this MMC thing for one of my relatives.

Here I report an overall view of what I have found about it (+ & -):

- Initially I can't trust most of the testimonials on the net.
- The word "Miracle" and claiming to cure any "Bad Thing" seems too good.

- CLO2 seems to be used vastly in drinking water, so seems to be harmless, at least in low dozes. There are lots of reports if you try "scholar.google.com". But an expert's opinion is needed if we want to have a complete conclusion.

- That WF10 medicine, which some one pointed out here, seems to exist, which has a similar structure. Needs a closer look, but seems promising.

- One of the most interesting things during my research has been this (although it was like a glance, but worthy): somewhere, which I don't remember, I read about the way CLO2 is claimed to fight the pathogens (all the bad things). Something about electrons and chemical reactions and etc. was said. But the most important things was that it works only in acid environments. This way it was stated that it distinguishes between healthy and sick cells! First it seemed too simple for me, until tonight I googled for "blood PH" and later for "Cancer PH". I was kind of surprised. Give it a try yourself.

After all these tries, I am getting to be hopeful about this drug, supplement or whatever it is.
The only thing that we should become sure about, is that CLO2 does not hurt. In this case, what do we have to lose? Anyone can give it a try, specially considering that overall treatment periods are said to be very short. So no one will lose anything.

So please let's continue this thread this way. No more fights on FDA or alike. No more fights on how many people die after using FDA-confirmed drugs or not using them.

I'm gonna get back here and update if I find something more useful.
Have fun.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
To all of you who thinks that the FDA is the end all of the medical world. I can only say that I feel sorry for you. I've met lots of people whom would rather die than to open their eyes.
The FDA use to only allow for drugs to be on the shelf if they worked without side effects unlike what we find today. "Could Cause Death"!!!???
WTF man... And you nay sayers, without even a glance, bash on the hopes of millions. For what? So you can have a feel good moment in your blind faith approach to life.
You think the FDA is going to let the $500 million price tag they have on passing a drug slip through their fingers?
You think the big Pharma companies are going to let what works into the public hands when they can make more money with keeping you sick so that you can buy more of their drugs?
You think those human butcher, working in the hospitals, are going to allow for anything to stop them from operating. Operations cost more money.
You think that the Health Insurance companies are wanting people to be healthy? They make more money from the sick.
Think again...
I want you to forget about MMS..
When the time come, and it will, in some point in your life. When your sick and the doctor says that there's nothing that can be done. You don't deserve to have this because your the sort of peoples who would rather die than to have that chance to live.

I have helped hundreds of people in Vietnam with MMS. Malaria and Diabetes is a thing of the past for them. The common cold is just a memory. One day I hope to make this country AIDS free.
Further applications of this substance could be use to wipe out the Avian Flu Virus.

You nay sayers sound like a bunch of scared little children hiding behind mommy's apron. Fricken Sheeple. Go crawl back under the rock you came from. All your talk about the FDA is sickening. They can't even keep your pet food safe, and you want to rely on them for safe meds.
That's portraying some top notch retardation there.
That level of misplaced faith leads me to believe that your all either profiting from the current medical system in some way, or your all a bunch of Bible thumping freaks.
That's OK... I understand you feel you have no control over you own life. So you feel the need to flap your gums to make yourself feel important somehow. Great...More power to ya.

To those of you who've used MMS..
You should also take MMS with Magnesium Oxide.
I suggest reading up on it.
Try taking a dose, every day, in the morning. Before and after breakfast.
You will find in time that you'll never again be sick, as those around you suffer through flu seasons.
May your path in life be filled with health and happiness.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I am interested in using MMS for treatment of a viral disease and it certainly sounds feasible enough. I think the primary effectiveness is limited to blood-borne parasites, viruses, bacteria. One should not expect it to be as effective for other disorders caused by other reasons (arthritis, etc.).

One thing that is problematic is Jim Humble's stories in his book. Research and contact with the WHO could not uncover any records of effective clinical studies using MMS in any country in Africa. Hence, the claims of 75,000 treated and cured are highly suspect since it cannot be proven.

The proposed mechanism according to Humble is that red blood cells (RBC) cannot distinguish between dissolved gaseous oxygen and chlorine dioxide so RBC pick up chlorine dioxide and carry it throughout the blood, killing pathogens along the way. This doesn't make sense to me. Hemoglobin cannot bind to chlorine dioxide. There is no way RBC can carry chlorine dioxide as described.

Nonetheless, I am very interested in using MMS/chlorine dioxide and it is safe at low enough levels and worth considering. I am continuing my research.

A side note. Some comments here tried to justify their opinion and (silly) rants against the Pharma development process by stating that MMS treatment could not be patented and drug companies could not make any money of it, so therefore it is trying to stifle news of its effectiveness. Completely false, and a bunch of hooey!

First, the use of MMS for treatment of disease can be, and indeed, has already been patented (by a pharma company, not Humble). Second, if Pharma companies believed and clinical proved the effectiveness of MMS for a specific disease, they certainly could patent it and develop a product to sell.

One of many examples is statins. Red yeast rice, or red koji rice, has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 1000 years especially for the treatment of cardiovascular disorders. Pharma companies still were able to patent and develop products on a food product that was used by a people for centuries. And they prevented nutritional supplement companies and herbal doctors from using red yeast rice and still make claims for its effectiveness in reducing cholesterol.

Real alternative medicine solutions definitely exist. Doesn't mean that allopathic solutions are not valid (or that Pharma companies are out "to get you").

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I have a simple question... probably been asked and aswered a million times on ATS. My question is this. If MMS is so effective, then why don't the large pharmaceutical companies produce a drug that incorporates MMS and patent it? Then, they would be the only one allowed to sell it... and they could even claim patent infrigment on those selling it now. They could sell it for thousands of dollars per dose and make even more money from it than their current drugs. The fact that the Big Pharmas could make so much money from it if it were verifiable seems to me to put a big nail in the coffin of MMS. Since the big drug companies haven't done this... I suspect that it doesn't work as well as one might think.

Just my 2 Cents worth.

who makes more money, the company selling straight razors that last a lifetime, or the company selling disposeable razors that need to be bought again after a few weeks, to accomplish the same exact purpose?

who makes more money, the company requiring essentially, a lifetime subscription of the patient to drugs that cost millions to develop (excuse = to overcome the overhead).

or the company that makes a drug that cures the same illness in a few days, who's ingredients can easily be found for under 20$ elsewhere?

obviously the company's legal responsibility is to the investors, and if they don't provide profitable returns, then the investors may go elsewhere, hence leading to the death of the company.

So the company, is required BY LAW, to follow a course of immoral steps, in procuring the most money for it's investors, regardless of what you think is conspiritorial or unthinkable, these things happen, every day, all the time, in every industry.

one would think that it is in the company's legal responsibility to implement various methods (unknown or known) to cultivate a specific repoir with the population to sway their views into views that are congruent with the company making profit.

such views would be negative opinions of anything that threatened the company's profits... such as alternative and/or instant and inexpensive cures.

fear mongering, accusations..spattering on about anything non-FDA approved.. etc..
specifically since there's a revolving-door policy going on with the heads of these companies and the leadership positions of the FDA. It's just how things are.

I hope this brings some light as to your question.

-

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
1. Humble to inventor/marketer of MMS is a fraud

I have personally been in contact with Malawi and Ugandan officials and NO ONe--not ONE person--has been cured of ANYthing using MMS

I have a relative who is in Kampala regularly---every clinic personnel LAUGHED at the mention--one even recalled some white people trying to sell them magic liquids that were useless--and this is from people who believe still in witchcraft!!

2. its is harmful--read the threads at curezone with chemical engineers posting the refutation to MMS--theyve separated it from the positive/MMS takers to avoid the constant arguments that erupted at curezone search " MMS harmful" and read read READ

and many are now saying you should RUB it on--to avoid the nasty effects of ingesting it--gee that says a lot, no?? and what a great marketing ploy--take something useless but nasty and now say use it externally instead

3. Every bit of science that Humble tries to purport has been refuted on MANY sites including the curezone area mentioned above

when something is so opposite common sense science and there are "flaws" then anyone with critical thinking ability HAS to start doubting the other crap written about it too.

and btw Im all for alternative meds and I too mistrust Big pharma--but that doesnt mean we blindly accept anything that even smell rebellious

Humble is preying on desperation and on poor ignorant souls and isnt it a sad commentary on the state of society when so many are willing to blindly "believe" him???

To all pro-MMS, what do you think about this anon comment? Is it enough to close your mouth? Or you can explain?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

To all pro-MMS, what do you think about this anon comment? Is it enough to close your mouth? Or you can explain?

If humble is lying about how it was used in the third world then that should be exposed. The odd thing about it is that it is impossible to get rich off of selling MMS. It's incredibly cheap. Even the bottles diluted with fixed levels of mms last forever at $20 per bottle or so, and you can get it a lot cheaper.

What is Humbles motivation for lying about this?

Finally, there is a lot of personal testimony about how MMS has helped Lyme patients. If it's inducing a nice placebo effect, then so be it, but I think the oxidation argument is a good one since there are other oxidizers that are effective against these types of anaerobic microbes.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I've read all the comments and criticisms and find it all very interesting. I've been using MMS for about 6 months and am still in the process of finding out how it works for me. I've lived in Zambia for 3 years and have seen first hand the devastation of malaria on the population--much more devastating than AIDS actually. There are many supposed cures for malaria and AIDS, but they are expensive and difficult to get to all the people who are sick. Many are skeptical of modern drugs anyway and won't take them as prescribed if they can afford them. Why not give this remedy the benefit of the doubt? A previous comment was made about South Africa and I just heard that the government was proposing circumcision as a prevention for AIDS. How ridiculous is that? Is using a natural compound that might actually cure something more stupid? I don't think so. Get your brain out of the FDA and big pharma's control and open your mind.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Just my 2 Cents worth.

Hope is hells scarcest asset. Even for those not gripped by hell, she still "flaps her tinsel wings" in the face of real dangers. Who said "Hope is a good breakfast, but a bad supper?" And so, we might rightfully conclude, if the FDA got into the business of CURING diseases, without a painful and expensive processéracket attached, they might set a precedent which they could not not take back. Legal precedents affect courts for years. After too many ground-setting precedents take place, they have to revamp the whole legal process before it becomes too fair! Lol, this world is such a joke.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Northwarden]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join