It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(hollow earth) I plan to go to the hollow earth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Maegnas

MEA CULPA!!

Sorry not to have detected the Sarcasm.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yes hollow earth is very real and this year i am planning to make the journey.
There are many entrances around the world. Contact me if you want to join me on this journey.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by greentree89

awesome! that would be the adventure of a lifetime - except for when the reptilians eat you!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
hey, i am into orgonite energy, and that it can help us get rid of chemtrails and elctromagnetic radiation, and pretty much anything we see as a negative entity, well i just found out about the hollow earth, and i really want to go badd i live in wilmington, n.c. and i doubt there are any entrances near me, i don't have 5000k i live with a friend who's mom is a psychotic alcoholic, so how can i get there, once were there were good .. no worries whatsoever i mean if i just worked my ass off at burger king for a while i would have enough. so i read you live in kentucky, and you plan to get there by the mammoth tunnels? how do you know we'll make it through? i might have to ride my bike a farr ways haha but i mean i'd rather make it worth it then be stuck here all day wishing i had 100 dollars to make an orgonite cloudbuster, my email is [email protected] if you cant get up with me on here, thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

NORTH POLE;

SOURCE

It's inter-dimensional Earth. Not hollow Earth.

Best of Luck! You'll need that

edit on 18-2-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
(not saying i believe this, but it might help)
I heard there are many openings, like in the poles, and in many mountain ranges.

Also, Id reccomend stocking up on supplies and funds if you're serious about it, this would take much more planning than say, a road trip.

If you ever go through with this, take pics!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

What I dont understand about this is that everyone keeps going on about expeditions to the north pole when there are, according to hollowearthist about 30 other easily accessible entrances dotted throughout the world! Why not use one of these to prove their theories?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rabbac
reply to post by RuneSpider

What I dont understand about this is that everyone keeps going on about expeditions to the north pole when there are, according to hollowearthist about 30 other easily accessible entrances dotted throughout the world! Why not use one of these to prove their theories?

Because the only thing going there and taking pics would prove is that its nonsense.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I share your spirit , i think it means we are getting ready for it spiritualy and started to prepare for that world . look up "stargate of aramu muru" . It's quite save and the frequencies to activate the portal can be found 2 with a little study . I'ts even said in the legends a portal can open anywhere . I think there's 2 different dimensions inside the earth and you need to tap in to the right one . i hope all the nay-sayers are soon gone and we can share some ideas from allover the world in this thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

i plan to leave go to the hollow earth also. contact me at [email protected]

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

when do you plan to head ut?
edit on 10-3-2011 by ethels because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
i am intrested in going through the caves and such..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
perhaps one of the mountains also

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm putting together a team of people to find all the leprechauns gold at the end of the rainbow. Those who wish to join me in this adventurous expedition will be rich beyond their wildest dreams. I KNOW IT EXISTS! Folklore tells us so! If you don't believe in leprechauns, don't bother replying to my post... HATERS!

IRM

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome

awesome! that would be the adventure of a lifetime - except for when the reptilians eat you!

You reminded me of my thread - you should check out the link on what lives in the earth - this "story" is really good ill get you a sample --

""Question: You speak sometimes about underground cities and artificial sunlight. Do you mean something like a "hollow Earth" with this? Is there a second sun inside our planet?

Answer: No, Earth is not really completely hollow and there is no second sun inside. This story is ridiculous and physically not possible (even your species should be intelligent enough not to believe this.)
Do you know how much mass a sun must have to produce energy and light for a longer time by fusion? Do you really think that there could be a small active sun inside the planet?

When I talk about our subterranean home, I talk about large cave systems.
The caves you have discovered near to the surface are tiny in comparison to real caves and huge caverns deeper in the earth (in a depth of 2,000 to 8,000 of your meters, but connected with many hidden tunnels to the surface or to surface-near caves) and we live in large and advanced cities and colonies inside such caves.

Major sites of us are beyond the Arctic, the Antarctic, Inner Asia, North America and Australia. If I talk about artificial sunlight in our cities I don’t mean a real sun but various technological sources of light (including gravitational sources) which illuminates the caverns and tunnels.
There are special cave areas and tunnels with a strong UV light in every city and we use that places to heat our blood. Furthermore, we have also some surface sun places in remote areas, especially in America and Australia."""

www.luisprada.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just thought it was fitting for toward some of the posts.

Peace

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I can't believe this thread is still bouncing around. I spent 3 months flying over the north pole refueling f-18 and German tornadoes for training while in the Marines. Never did we see any giant caves or holes. I honestly wish there was a hollow earth man this place is boring but it’s just folklore. Thousands of people have been there and if there was a hollow earth we would have established a base there. There is nothing but ice snow and cold. It’s a frozen hell I don’t ever want to go back to.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkice19
I can't believe this thread is still bouncing around. I spent 3 months flying over the north pole refueling f-18 and German tornadoes for training while in the Marines. Never did we see any giant caves or holes. I honestly wish there was a hollow earth man this place is boring but it’s just folklore. Thousands of people have been there and if there was a hollow earth we would have established a base there. There is nothing but ice snow and cold. It’s a frozen hell I don’t ever want to go back to.
as a pilot you should know you never fly over the pole , you go around it . there is a zone you will never enter

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777

Originally posted by Darkice19
as a pilot you should know you never fly over the pole , you go around it . there is a zone you will never enter

I wasn't a pilot I was part of the air crew though. And yes we flew over the direct pole all the time. Contrary to popular belief we don’t use a wet compass to navigate aircraft lol.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I'm putting together a team of people to find all the leprechauns gold at the end of the rainbow. Those who wish to join me in this adventurous expedition will be rich beyond their wildest dreams. I KNOW IT EXISTS! Folklore tells us so! If you don't believe in leprechauns, don't bother replying to my post... HATERS!

IRM

I might be up for that
Next rainbow I see I'll head off, hopefully I'll see you there

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777

seems quite a few people have however managed it, these people did....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join