It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I hope that vampires exist.
I would like to become one of them.

However, like Kat987 always says, only selected become one of them.

I miss her. Although she has maybe not speak the truth I like to read her.
I wish her good luck.

I knew that she will write me in the mail what she wrote. Before she wrote me.
I got this feeling, and I dreamed of this.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'd like to ask a few questions to the cool vamps or upirs or whatever you guys call yourselves!

1)Do you get those cool blue eyes as a vampire? (like seen in underworld)
2)Can you let's say jump off a 10floor building intact?

thanks!

[edit on 4/9/09 by neilis]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hi...
This thread is quite interesting, and I have quite an interesting story.
I promise, this is all true.
(I feel like I am in twilight, but it is my strange reality...)

Two of my friends are vampries, not hollywood blood suckers, not HLV, something else.

I was at the club one night, I spotted two men who were both overwhelmingly beautiful. So I asked a friend of mine to go be my wing buddy and talk to them, he did. They were not drinking alchool, they stood quietly watching the crowed. They took a deep liking to me right away... They called me beautiful, complimented my scent... Let us call the two James and Micheal. Micheal and I went out to dinner a few days after meeting him in the club. I was sooo drawn to his eyes, his lips --love. That night something came over me and I kissed him. It was the best kiss of my life, but he look stunnned, he was shaking, I thought he was going to run away from me... instead he insisted I control myself and said goodnight. He called me after to telll me that can never happen again. I was hurt because I thought he did not like me. But he asked me out again,and again, and again. Never a kiss, bearly ever a touch, and yet I was burning to just touch him. He kept telling me "no, I can't. If you knew why you would understand. It's complicated. Beleive me I want you, I just can't" however, we spent hours staring at eachother, almost nose to nose in my bed....( I know, what a tease )....
One night Micheal and James and I went up to ***** hill. (a mountain top).
James suggested we play truth or dare. During the game he had aske Micheal "have you told her" and micheal just looked down at the ground and shook his head no. I was full of intregue. Later that night the three of us entered a coffee shop. It was the first time I see James eyes in the light. They were totally BLACK... I mean B L A C K. When I asked him why, he ingored my question. The next day, Micheal wanted to tell me something so he cme after midnight (per usual with him). When I looked at him I saw right away that his eyes were not blue anymore. They were black. No contact lenses.... I was not even scared. Just sat there in awe.
That night Micheal told me he couldnt ever be with me because I wasn't "like him". A few nights later, both guys were at my or step, asking to be let in for a chat... They asked me what I THOUGHT was going on. I said ''youre aliens" they both laughed and asked me to guess again.
Vampires. I questioned my own sanity, but I beleived them. They said I could not be Micheals lover because I would end up very hurt. James said that Micheal was a young vampire and will loose control of his senses if he falls inlove with me. When they fall inlove it is an eternal love and the only way for he and I to be together is if I became one too, but James would not allow that because he said I had too much beauty, too much life and to take away that gift is wrong. James made me promise that I would only be a friend of Micheals, and in return they would both watch over me. They woul be my friends for ever.

I love thoes guys. It is so adorable how they don't understand certain concepts and expressions that I use....

Please comment. This is as unbeleivable to me as it is to you.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I've been out in the quarter more times than I can count in the time since I last posted on here (I originally posted as madhatter. I dumped that account to change screen names), and that incident was the only one. I haven't met anyone remotely like a vampire.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AshmaG

This is an interesting story. I do have some things to say to this, but I sent them to you in a U2U, so I hope that you check that

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshmaG
I love thoes guys. It is so adorable how they don't understand certain concepts and expressions that I use....

Please comment. This is as unbeleivable to me as it is to you.

I would say to be careful, but not b/c they're vampires...b/c they're not. They're human, and they may have some sort of STD or HIV. A lot of great-looking people that get this still like to go out just to hang out, flirt, etc.

Either that or a lot of good-looking people just like to F- with others as well, b/c they know they can get anyone to do whatever they want.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hi,
This thread is so long, I've just got to page 14! I read this thread a while ago, a few months actually, and just stumbled back on it.

Recently, maybe 4 or 5 weeks ago, I was visiting a friend in Virginia. It wasn't late out, maybe 7, and I'd just made it back to the metro station where my sister was going to pick me up.

She was running late, though, and I ended up staying until 8:30. My cell phone was low on charge, so I had to go outside because I didn't trust my phone would receive the text message she would send me when she got there. (It often gets text messages late, and a call would kill it's charge)

So, I quickly looked outside through the window to see if many people were out there.

There weren't many people at all standing at the place where cars come to pick people up.

In fact, when I went outside, I looked and saw no one standing in the middle strip. But, when I went to go stand there, I noticed what looked like a young man in... normal clothing, but fashionable. A plaid shirt that was slightly open, shoulder-length black hair. I was curious.

Asian men are my cup of tea. I jokingly thought that, and was surprised when after seeing him a bit, I noticed he /was/ Asian. He was pacing back and forth, and I know he noticed me looking at him. He looked at me a moment.

He approached me then, and asked me if he could use my phone. I thought about it for a second. He could steal it, and on top of that it was already dieing. I let him use it. He then dialed a number and waited, dialed another number.

From the sound of it, he was stranded. He explained the whole ordeal to his 'friend' on the line 'drunk grandpa, not picking me up, no money for bus, no bus to house even if i had money' And then gave it back to me saying, "Your phone died."

I relaxed and then after a moment, he came back. He ... I don't remember what he first said, but he just came over and stood next to me. He explained exactly what he'd said to his friend, to me. He asked my name, and I just told him. I regretted that the second I told him. He also asked where I was coming from and why I was there.

It wasn't just because he was Asian, that I told him. Yes, I was attracted, but I just felt I had to. I'm not intimidated by strangers or men. It wasn't even sympathy. I offered him a ride if my sister would allow it and he thanked me... but I feel he knew I would offer.

Eventually my sister arrived and she drove him although she was very suspicious of him. The man told us where he worked and began giving us directions. Throughout the ride, it was mostly quiet. But, ...

Whenever I began to think, 'This man is strange.' anything along the lines of 'vampire' I would hear him laugh. My sister didn't notice. A small chuckle.

He said he was 21, and asked many questions about us.

We eventually got to his workplace. He invited us to have ice cream where he worked, directed at me. My sister wouldn't allow it even if I wanted to, and she answered no.

He shook my hand, shook my sisters hand. He then, deliberately, put a hand on my shoulder and said, "Thank you," and then my name.

I later checked my phone and the call he made that had him speaking for minutes, was only seven seconds.

I figure he wanted to kill my phone's charge. I feel almost as if this was a meeting that I was going to experience in one way or another. The fact that he was Asian only makes it even more strange. I don't openly drool, but he just appeared. There was plenty of lighting in that area, I would have seen a young man dressed in those clothes.

Prior to that I've also had many strange dreams. He was eerily alike the man in them. I don't know, but he was either a killer/thief/some type of criminal, a person that needed a ride, or something else.

I find it hard to believe that he genuinely didn't have a ride since that call was only seven seconds long. Also, I just remembered: I had a distinct pain in my neck, mostly when wondering about him, during the car ride.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
ashmaG do you still hang out with them whenever they have chance?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
man, all of NightDweller's posts are so interesting

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
NightDweller, if you're on and see this, I would love to have a chat with you through email

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I wonder why NightDweller barley logon to ATS we need more of her

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I feel immensly stupid about posting on here, but as of late this has all gotten to be really frustrating/interesting. I guess theres no other way other than just saying it...bleh

Alright I grew up really quickly, just had to. At the age of thirteen I was 99% sure that i was a paranoid skitzophrenic, that was the only solution. Let me go further back to explain why...and why a 13 year old has the self awareness to come to such a conclusion.

Im from Brazil born there raised in the states
. Since I was 4. A few months before I came to the US is when in first happened...that i know of/remember. I was put to bed and as my mother closed the door a man walked in but before I saw him he appeared to be more like shadow....either that or he was very fast. I was a little wierded out by him, but i was never really scared at that age. He was handsome well dressed. Suite and tie and a top hat...yes a top hat. I was born in a TINY town in brazil no one wears suites and hats in a third world country...not to mention the top hat.

As soon as I locked eyes with him I was frozen in my bed, I fought it but i wasnt scared yet, until he smiled his teeth clashed with his face/appearance. They were twisted and jagged. I tried to cry out....but nothing would come out. I started crying and he then put his hand over me...but never touched me. He said that he would follow me whever I went. I cried myself to sleep. All the while my imagination ran rampant, as I had closed my eyes and refused to look at him again.

So many things happened between then and the age of thirteen. So much that it made come to the comclusion that I must be crazy. At thirteen I went to a kids camp. I always had several friends but for the most part I prefer to be a loner, also people in the brazilian community did not like how american I was. Not enough brazilian and too american. Anyways I was having a particularly rough time and i felt very upset being there. Awkward teenage crap

I fell asleep what happens next I only have the word of 30 or so guys that were sleeping in the same dorm as me. Apparently I sat up in my bed and began narrating my dream...which I would like to keep private. I was told that most people thought i was kidding, some people threw stuff at me and yelled at me to shut up etc etc...I dont remember ANY of this. All I remember saying was "hes here" and I point at the door. behind the glass is a man wearing a top hat. Everyone screamed i saw grown men cry that day because of this "persons" presence. My now best friend opened the door as the man was still there and NOTHING no one was there.

Since that day I have revamped my thinking on my mental health....I havent ruled out crazy completely
as I might take crazy over some of the implications.

Ok.Go all the way back with me again. I was about 5. Both my parents come from very big families, my dad always spoke about his huge family but he never spoke about 1 of his siblings. I asked him and he told me that it was one of his twin brothers and that he had died. I asked how/why and I was told that he was killed by a snake. I didnt know until about 3 weeks ago that what i was told is an actual vampire/shapeshifter legend.

Jaracacas
Area from/nationality: Brazilian.Vampire, believed to appear in the form of a snake, it feeds on the breast of a woman, doing this by pushing the child out of the way and silencing the child by pushing its tail into the child's mouth.
The only things that were added to this was that my grandmother was aware of the snake as the days went by before the child died, but as the morning came the memories would become hazzy and dreamlike. She felt silly talking about it. Sure it can be just an excuse that my grandparents gave my father so that they would not need to tell him what actually happened. On the website that I found this info...I also found something about the ALP,and I almost crapped myself. The all wear hat! No more room: /

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Just because Nightdweller isn't around anymore, doesn't mean the conversation should stop. Yeah, a lot of these experiences are mostly just "what if"'s but they're interesting. Like the poster above...

Originally posted by Pathnottaken
So many things happened between then and the age of thirteen.

That sounds completely terrifying. Are you sure that it would be a vampire and not a demon..? Not that either is better! Have you ever seen this man again?

Also... adding on to my post above...

I met another asian man, and.. well... he seems so similar to the man that we gave a ride to. Asian's DO NOT look alike, that is not what I'm saying. I'm very good at being able to tell race like Japanese, Korean, ect. and even through all that, the two are so similar.

He lives in the same area as where we were from we gave him a ride, and he said he was in that same area at the same time that we gave the person a ride...

And he laughs to himself in the same manner/voice.. the second he did that I was reminded of the man we gave a ride to even more. I asked him if we'd met before, and he never really gave me an answer. His answer was vague, actually, and neither a yes or no. He came over one night, and joked saying, "You know, I'm a vampire. My last name is Cullen."

Now I don't honestly believe that he meant that seriously at all, (and I'm not suggesting he is a Cullen, that's ridiculous) but it's pretty funny coincidence. Also, please take into account that I've never expressed interest/attraction towards 'vamps' when talking to him. Theres nothing like not going out in the sun, not eating, ect. but he often talks about energy and how 'warm' I am. He's pretty cold, actually. If anything, I suppose a psychic vampire.

He bites, hard. When I say hard, I mean it. And after thinking about it I've determined that he's either a vampire (psychic or not), a cannibal, or just completely oblivious to pain. (In the second case, you can believe that I would NOT mess with that kind of person. A dreamer I may be, but absolutely beeping stupid I am not. Luckily, that's just my cannibal fear playing up, so I doubt it's actually true...)

Isn't that the worst thing when it comes to determining the supernatural? The overwhelming possibility that you may have met and/or befriended a crazy person?

I don't know for sure if I've met him before, but even my sister (who drived the hitch hiker) said she felt she'd met him before, and asked him. Without me telling her my thoughts on it... An odd friend that makes you think, "Hm... I wonder if that person is normal..."

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Yes I saw him until I was about 19. After that I never saw him again. I have been certain on several occassions that he was around. Its almost like a false sense of hope i fall into then I feel it all over again I am 25 now, I have for the most part shut off the part that think about it. Then I started thinking about it in the last year...several times a day. It isnt crippling, but it is annoying. I feel as if I will have to deal with him face to face again, and well im 2 parts scared 1 part curious and 1 part pissed off.

Yes I have considered using the word demon...and that is exactly what i have written him off as for my entire life. That has been very simple/easy. Within the last year I have come to consider other possibilities. Especially since reading several native legends that that I have only learned about a few weeks ago. I dont put a lot of weight on them but my mind does wonder. I think a part of me would like it if it wasnt as easy as just calling it a demon...but then I would also be mortified with having to deal with whatever else it is.

Thanks for listening to my wierd story...I cant tell you how many there have been...mostly revolving around this person. Most of them are branded into my memories. They are so very clear...and dont seem to fade, even though for the majority of my adult life I have tried to snuff them out.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathnottaken

Demon is a small category, isn't it? I don't know what your experiences are, but I guess there's the option of confronting whatever's been following you...

If you want to learn more about what it could be, besides a demon or the broad term of vampire, the only way to do that is probably to ask it. But, if it just wants to harm you... that's too dangerous.

Not to touch sore memories, but have you seen it again when you were awake, besides the first time?

[edit on 15-12-2009 by ai.therapy]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
i saw him with my own eyes at 4, at the camp...also 30+ people saw him, and that has been it. The other times have been me knowing he was very close, and some funky events. I can see his face in my mind whenever i think about it. I can deal with the fact if it were a demon...that isnt difficult to deal with, anything else though.... : /

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Yeah, anything else... demons are more accepted than vampires, or aliens, or any other kind of actual "living thing" that isn't human. Demons, we can relatively handle.

I edited my post but it didn't keep the edits for some reason... -grumble- I kind of forgot what I typed, but I was going to say, that it would be dangerous to ask it questions... but maybe, the curious and hopeful part of you has the courage. And if it won't answer, the pissed off part will tell it to go away and stay away.

If you're ever alone, and you feel that it's near, just tell it to back off. Or, if you want it to not back off, but show itself... well, you get the jist. Saying if your alone, since I'm assuming it doesn't only show up when your alone.

And telling something "not there" to back off in front of people that don't know what your talking about would cause a scene...

I guess, the worst thing, is if it IS something alive... Have you only ever gotten a sense of danger from it? Has it only ever been threatening or scary? Anything positive?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Vampires would make for a highly efficient predator of the current dominate lifeform would it not? Could be argued to be speciation/evolution at work..... Provided they exist.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I am not alltogether sure. Like I said it has been very easy to write it off as "demon", even comforting. The issue is the last few weeks, I have begun to think of the possibility of it NOT being the case.

I was scared of him as a child I believe because he was a stranger and because he froze me in my bed. Also I belive the contrast of his appearance with the way he smiled really freaked me out. Since that day yes I was very scared of him, but in hindsight...no there has been no real damage done.

I dont think he will approach again without some form of allowance from me, but I feel as if he always around...and its frustrating.

WATCHER IN THE SHADOWS-please expand on what you are saying if you have the time/desire, I am interested.

Though I still feel really stupid I am glad that I have some place that i can talk about this even if its to complete strangers

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

What if the folks in the dorm were pulling your leg, or you dreamed the whole encounter? That certainly makes more sense than a demon following you around. I'm just saying that I wouldn't rule out questioning your mental health just yet. I've been mentally ill, and it's not fun. The insidious nature of mental illness is that it deprives you of the only tool you have to realise you're sick - your mind.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join