It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirrorshade
Question:

do you think I'm bored enough to resort to sarcasm? Cynicism all the way mylady
that's a joke by the way

Yes my life is very ordinary, I'm just a guy, why do you feel threatened?

do you not believe that I am willing to listen to peoples stories (having seen a couple of things myself I'm not someone who will disbelieve something when it sounds quite wild - but yes i will keep asking for details)

let me repeat that: people who claim to be this/that will be asked by yours truly for proof

on a side note NWO??

do you fear the NWO?

Cause as far as I'm concerned there's no such thing.

Actually, that was a quite a few questions.

So Huh. Why would I feel threatened?

I know what I know and obviously you do too.

But this kind of thing has only the experience as a reference for 'proof'.

I bet you believe what you saw without any proof, right?

Now, I don't at all mind giving you details, but those aren't 'proof', anymore than a fuzzy/blurry picture 'proves' that tne loch ness monster exists.

The various memories I see are very clear, but sadly I can't get them scanned and printed out for you. Sorry.

And com'on. You are posting on ATS, remember??

NWO aka New World Order is all over this board.

And many people on here are quite aware of them and their slimy activities and they, quite unlike the easter bunny, are quite real, their desperate spinning to the contrary aside.

Probably the only difference between me and most of the other people on here is that I can see how a lot of all these topics are related and interconnected.

Others tend to focus on one aspect like aliens, or UFOs or only on the NWO itself.

For me, all the information about all of this stuff (or not, like that whole 'federation' thing) are in the racial/collective unconscious.

Once you start looking, it is very clear out there how so much of this *is* actually interconnected.

So I speak about the NWO's role in a lot of things that others don't seem to realize are related.

They have been here since very nearly the human race's inception, and they have their sticky grimy little paws in everything, including hunting down the vampires.

They ran the catholic church heading into and thoughout the dark ages and they have kept some measure of control in it every since.

Great control tool, that.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kat987
reply to post by Mirrorshade

How on earth do you figure Mirrorshade has anything to do with the so called "NWO"?

Was that just a random comment?

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Kat987]

Huh. I don't think you read the post.

My comment was about his being here where there are people who aren't the typical brain-washed/dead NWO zombies because his own life was so ordinary, and he is perhaps wishing for a less ordinary one.

In the meantime however, he is probably doing his best to discount those who's life experiences are more interesting than his own or perhaps he is trying to actually get some 'proof' so as to be able to believe what he has been taught to disbelieve. Who knows? *shrug*

But not word one about his being involved with the NWO, eh?

[edit on 16-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Akane

I really do wish they were real. trust m eim a vampire freak, well not like some of the people out there, but i have allways enjoyed the subject.But Vampires are simply a metaphorical story about the Illuminati not real blood sucking zombies. and then theres your psychic vampires with the me complex.but seriously if you wer eto find real vampires let me know im first to want to be one.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PINDARFOX12
reply to post by Akane

I really do wish they were real. trust m eim a vampire freak, well not like some of the people out there, but i have allways enjoyed the subject.But Vampires are simply a metaphorical story about the Illuminati not real blood sucking zombies. and then theres your psychic vampires with the me complex.but seriously if you wer eto find real vampires let me know im first to want to be one.

Actually I do see 'real' vampires albiet that it is more of a sentient alien viral infection, but the NWO/illuminati bunch are more the psychic vampire types. They drink blood because of the need to stay in 'disguise', unlike the 'real' vampires which need it to survive.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Pindarfox12: Be prepared for the influx of speeches about how no one should want t be a vampire and how horrid their life is. Kat will probably have an embolism when she reads your post. You and I are like many who would consider the option if given the chance. But there are some on here who would say that we don't know we're asking; which is very possibly true. However, I find it impossible that every vampire (if they exist) hates their 'life'. Perhaps it depends on the vampire? Many humans hate their lives and suffer in poverty, but not all do. You don't hear people saying that you shouldn't want to be human because of those that may suffer...maybe it is the same with vampires? That being said, welcome! I hope you post again.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

In the meantime however, he is probably doing his best to discount those who's life experiences are more interesting than his own or perhaps he is trying to actually get some 'proof' so as to be able to believe what he has been taught to disbelieve. Who knows? *shrug*

It seems to me like you, miss dragonrider, didn't read my posts.

If people say they've seen or experienced something, I will read their posts with a lot of interest and not ask for proof. You see, when someone says the've seen/experienced something, there is no way to get proof, I'm very aware of that.

The members however who claim to be in touch with or actually are vamps (which is what this thread is about).. Different story, they should be able to present some, as you call it 'proof'. Is this getting a little too down to earth for you?

Now, could it be that you call me someone with no life because I didn't buy into the past-life dragonrider bit?

If so, fair enough, you got your pride.

But so do I. (right I was going to say something about high dragons and getting off of them here, but that would have been a cheap shot) I will say this though: you said about me I would do anything so 'as to be able to believe what he has been taught to disbelieve.'

now that says a lot more about you than it does about me. Anyone not swallowing your story whole is NWO, right?

Right.

All the best.

Shade

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kitty329

You know what? Surprisingly I just read past it, and didn't think twice about it. Which is slack of me. I am not currently a vampire, but I don't hate my life at the moment, but I wouldn't wish it on anyone else. Let's just say I have discovered the reason as to why I am meant to be this way, and I can deal with my condition in the position I am in. Okay, that's a bit confusing...

Basically; For people who have no choice, then, they will find a way to deal with it; they have to. And sometimes someone may come along to make it easier. But if you have no involvement what-so-ever, that is fantastic.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hi this is my first post. NightDweller's writing's is what's influenced me to join ATS i've been keeping track lately but came accross this thread. what i don't understand is cool vampires are out there. it's understand but sorry if it has been covered i stoped ready at page 15. well not all of us are ever going to see a vampire or be a vampire or any of this. but why don't we start asking the questions. that we can use for are selfs and others like. the questions to ask your self while mediating. questions about the Sacred Geometry, Questions about Love if it means Laws of Vibrational Energy (cause if it's true all you saps... ohhh i love you... ohhh i love you. will realize just by saying it doesn't make it true. acting it and showing it is what love is. helping caring. and being there for your friends. not just tellin them i guess the i love you's a start but it's also fake. as if someone trying to munipulate. to make you believe some that's false. anyways i know this started as a vampire thread. everyone asking questions and questions about vampires cool. if you read till page 15 you'd understand they're real so it seems. why not ask about life. what are real goals are. are real reason for life. are we supouse to one day create are own world. as above, so below. if it's up there it's also in here (in you) so there's probably little world running on inside you. something inside them. just like there's something out side you, and out side that, so why not take theis inteligent people and start asking the right questions. not am I a vampire? can you bite me? blah blah sorry it's fun but it's gone on for how many different pages. let's do the right thing an stop learning and asking for are selfs and ask the questions that are going to help everyone that read's them instead of being repetative. Excuse my grammer ps i hope you can all understand what i mean. sorry i am a very loving but very blunt person. I feel i speak up and say what everyone else won't. you look at all these other threads and they're asking the questions that. it seems these vampires have the answers. ps. the scary part isn't seeking the truth. it's finding it. most people on here once they hear the truth they need proff but then they'll believe vamp stories and believe of "god" that they can't feel touch or see. i love the ultimate soul that created us but sorry guys he's just as much of a god as you and I. but then again vampires are more godly then you and I. and you can see some of them i guess? so should we all join a vampire cult. or should we join the religous cult. or the free mason's or whatever secret society just because religon isn't secret doesn't make it okay. if we focused more on what we're capable of rather then what some "creator" was capable of we'd be much further along are time. we create every day we fight every day in are body. and we try to keep it healthy by eating right, treating it right an nurishing it so my brain is the god of my body. does my body praise my brain or do i praise my brain for keeping me alive? i love mother nature i love she gave us such a beautiful home but really if everything is created threw light and are thoughts as 1. well then we should praise are self for creating such a beautiful home. we should be praising the human race. oh and PS wars aren't religous wars. they are megnetic feild wars. religons were mostly all created at these megnetic poles. that run in all directions. kinda like a zig zag patern from east to west. it's a war for acension.the secret even say's it's VERY covited information. sorry i know this is the wrong place to put my first post but i was frustrated threw all the opportunites and all questions were asked to benifit the person and if anyone else could relate well lucky you. we are all 1. we should live as 1 because we're only helping the earth survive as 1. just like human white and red blood cells help us survive as one. and if we don't survive as 1 we'll die as 1.
EXCUSE THE GRAMM

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
[edit on 17-6-2009 by omnilight]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

It seems to me like you, miss dragonrider, didn't read my posts.

If people say they've seen or experienced something, I will read their posts with a lot of interest and not ask for proof. You see, when someone says the've seen/experienced something, there is no way to get proof, I'm very aware of that.

The members however who claim to be in touch with or actually are vamps (which is what this thread is about).. Different story, they should be able to present some, as you call it 'proof'. Is this getting a little too down to earth for you?

Now, could it be that you call me someone with no life because I didn't buy into the past-life dragonrider bit?

If so, fair enough, you got your pride.

But so do I. (right I was going to say something about high dragons and getting off of them here, but that would have been a cheap shot) I will say this though: you said about me I would do anything so 'as to be able to believe what he has been taught to disbelieve.'

now that says a lot more about you than it does about me. Anyone not swallowing your story whole is NWO, right?

Right.

All the best.

Shade

Nope, wouldn't ever say that if you don't agree with me you must be NWO, sorry. You aren't presenting their usual spiel about why what I see in the racial unconscious is all made up or how I must be crazy, etc. It is clear you aren't one of their flunkies. Just someone who gets a bit touchy when someone else points out possible motivations for your behavior.

And no, I don't think just because you know a vampire you should be able to show 'proof'. Why would you think that?? What, they would give you a picture of them sucking the blood out of someone to scan so you can post onine???? Yah, sure. *rolls eyes*

And whew, you really don't read what I am saying either. I wonder what my pride as to do with any of this?? I said nothing about you not having a life, just reiterating your own statement that you don't have an interesting one, eh? Nor did I say you would do 'anything' so 'as to be able to believe what he has been taught to disbelieve.' I said that was one of the possible reasons you hang here; perhaps someone can give you enough 'proof' to be able to let go of your disbelief. sheesh *rolls eyes yet again*

And why else hang around ATS if you don't believe a thing anyone says here unless they can offer whatever it is *you* consider sufficient "proof"? I think you want to believe in a lot of this stuff but you just can't trust yourself enough to believe you can discern well enough to 'know' what is 'truth' and what is fiction when dealing with this more metaphysical type information. But hey, that is just my speculations based out of a double masters in systems/family counseling. I obviously wouldn't have any clue about human behavior eh?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You tell him DragonriderGal
you shouldn't need proff the only thing proff is good for is making people believe a lie. most people should beable to distinguish from truth and lie. from someone's explinations. to there reactions. most people with nothing to prove won't care if you discredit they don't have to argue the fact. someone who argues is 1 trying to hide something 2 in denial or 3 just likes to fight. why can't you just go cool man your a vamp. that must have it's up and downs like everything else. and then ask question. get answers don't just discredit someone because it's not what you believe or no to be true.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
cause hey you should be intrigued by vampires. cause if your talking to one. i'm sure they know ALL THAT information everyone on ATS is dying to know. but they also know that if they say it. they'll be discredited and put down. so they don't say anything because it scares the people that don't know how to handle it. and it's too much of a hassel to deal with ignorant people. i'm no vamp i'm pretty sure i'm human. but to talk with one. you should look at it as an oportunity because YOUR NOT ACTUALLY FACE TO FACE THEY CAN'T BITE YOU. ask away open heartedly and you'll know if what you read is fake or fiction. just keep asking questions. cause like they say. there's no need to talk about others an assume because the truth always comes out in the wash. and when you assume we all know this one. you make an ASS out of U and ME

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

[
And why else hang around ATS if you don't believe a thing anyone says here unless they can offer whatever it is *you* consider sufficient "proof"? I think you want to believe in a lot of this stuff but you just can't trust yourself enough to believe you can discern well enough to 'know' what is 'truth' and what is fiction when dealing with this more metaphysical type information. But hey, that is just my speculations based out of a double masters in systems/family counseling. I obviously wouldn't have any clue about human behavior eh?

Don't get me wrong, I don't disbelieve everything. it's just that when I hear some outrageous claims, I ask for proof.

" I think you want to believe in a lot of this stuff but you just can't trust yourself enough to believe you can discern well enough to 'know' what is 'truth' and what is fiction when dealing with this more metaphysical type information. But hey, that is just my speculations'

not true, the reason why i'm interested in this kind of stuff is because i've seen a few things myself, I know those are true. And I'm wondering if there's people out there who've seen /experienced the same thing. and there's a lot of people out there who'll talk sh*te

I ask for proof because I'm carefull, i know what i've seen.

'But hey, that is just my speculations based out of a double masters in I systems/family counseling. I obviously wouldn't have any clue about human behavior eh'

I wouldn't know, degrees never mattered much to me. But if you like them, I studied biology, than languages and I was an officer (even a gentleman) , doesn't make any difference does it

One last thing, if I was rude in my last post to you, I do apologize. However, hear me out on this
. This site is supposed to be all about denying ignorance. It baffles me how asking for proof, which would educate people, thus lowering ignorance, is almost always met with a hostile reaction. One exception to this has always been Kat. She says she's fourteen, well, she's a very polite, controlled 14-year old.

Now my parents didn't raise a thug so let me apologize once again if I reacted too forcefully to your post.

grtz,

Shade

*edits: spelling/only replacing half a sentence*

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Mirrorshade]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by omnilight
you shouldn't need proff the only thing proff is good for is making people believe a lie. most people should beable to distinguish from truth and lie. from someone's explinations. to there reactions. most people with nothing to prove won't care if you discredit they don't have to argue the fact. someone who argues is 1 trying to hide something 2 in denial or 3 just likes to fight. why can't you just go cool man your a vamp. that must have it's up and downs like everything else. and then ask question. get answers don't just discredit someone because it's not what you believe or no to be true.

woohoo.

I will now nominate you for 'silver tongued genius of the decade'

whatever you've smoked, snorted swallowed or inhaled, I hope you liked it.

shade

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirrorshade

LOL. Thats funny, but probably uncalled for

I think it is good to be a bit like both of you. Being entirely cynical and never trusting is not a good thing, but believing in everything you read on the internet is definately not good either.

Some people have narrow minds and some people believe (or delude themselves to believe) in... the... extremely unhealthy and weird things.

But to MirrorShade in particular- Just because you have seen or encountered one sort of vampire, it definately doesn't mean there are other sorts out there. I know this (which you probably can't believe anyway).

Have a good day

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by omnilight

Thanks omnilight.
"Proof' is very subjective. What would be proof to one person may not seem nearly enough for another. And what is 'proof'?? What exactly do you think anyone can show you here that would suffice as irrefutable proof?? Any photo can be photo-shopped, any movie editied and 'fixed'; any document could be falsified, even as they can be faked out there in RL. *shrug* So what is proof?
One more question:
Do you know who is paying for the research to gain the 'proof'? If you know that, most often you will know the intended results. He who writes big checks usually gets what he wants, or that researcher doesn't get any more money, and most likely is blacklisted from getting money elsewhere.
Honestly, there is no such thing as scientific 'objectivity'; it is all subjective based out of what the 'scientist' wants to prove, thinks he should prove, is being paid to 'find' out, etc. OH, yah they want you to think it is all so objective, but it so isn't. You are being spun with 'science' every bit as much as you are being spun with 'religion'. In fact I would say that science has become the 'religion that enslaves the 'educated' person.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Don't get me wrong, I don't disbelieve everything. it's just that when I hear some outrageous claims, I ask for proof.

not true, the reason why i'm interested in this kind of stuff is because i've seen a few things myself, I know those are true. And I'm wondering if there's people out there who've seen /experienced the same thing. and there's a lot of people out there who'll talk sh*te

I ask for proof because I'm carefull, i know what i've seen.

So you are asking for 'proof' because you are hoping others can verify what you 'know' thru your own experiences with some real 'proof' that you currently don't have. That way you can run and tell your buddies, "look, yes what I saw is real! Here's the PROOF!"?

I wouldn't know, degrees never mattered much to me. But if you like them, I studied biology, than languages and I was an officer (even a gentleman) , doesn't make any difference does it

Ah yah, since obviously you don't have a masters degree. Out gunned? Nah, it is because degrees aren't important. Uh-huh. Sure, whatever you say.
I am guessing you probably did go to all the trouble to get one of those unimportant things though, eh?

One last thing, if I was rude in my last post to you, I do apologize. However, hear me out on this
. This site is supposed to be all about denying ignorance. It baffles me how asking for proof, which would educate people, thus lowering ignorance, is almost always met with a hostile reaction. One exception to this has always been Kat. She says she's fourteen, well, she's a very polite, controlled 14-year old.

Now my parents didn't raise a thug so let me apologize once again if I reacted too forcefully to your post.

I didn't find you rude, merely defensive. But I agree with omnilight. If someone is telling the truth, they may get frustrated if others don't believe, but their whole attitude is very different than the ones who are trying to shine you on intentionally. Part of the task of denying ignorance here then is being wise for yourself, not slam dunking those with whom you disagree, just because they won't give you 'proof'.

And part of the asking for 'proof' is a pretty strong indication of your own inability to be 'wise' for yourself and also for putting the other person in the position of having to read your mind and trying to guess what you might consider proof, eh? From what I can see that is pretty much a losing situation. Most of us humans aren't any good at reading minds.

Think about what the other is saying instead, and ask questions that you feel will sufficiently clarify or illuminate or document stuff for you, versus some blanket statement about needing proof. Then, using that extra information, formulate your belief about whether or not that person is trying to shine you on, shine themselves on, or are actually being honest. Or have perhaps misinterpreted the event/being/situation.

Also, understand that all of us understand what we see and experience thru the filters of our own beliefs. Sometimes, we misinterpret stuff because of that. Sometimes we don't 'see' everything because it doesn't make it past our filters. Sometimes we suppress stuff because it is too weird and scary and painful to remember. Questions will help bring that kind of information out more clearly, even for the individual involved. You be the researcher, eh? Don't put the other person in the position of trying to guess what it is you think will prove it for you.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Uhm, well, I don't (want) to believe in Vampires, because something THAT powerful yet..so terrestrial, the idea that it exists both excites me and frightens me...but, going back to the OPs request for accounts: I THINK my friend and I may have encountered one (there may have been more but we kind of figured leaving was best at the time).

Two years ago, a friend of mine decided it would be fun to explore the world, so I decided to go with him. He's really into cryptozoology and paranormal studies, so his 'exploration' usually involved dark places with lots of bugs and writing that I didn't understand. Anyway, we were in Romania for like a week, because he wanted to FIND a Vampire (like that's even a good idea), so we went about asking locals if they knew anything, mostly they called us fools and pointed bony fingers at us.

At one point we almost gave up, but an old lady (who I assumed had just drank too much at the time) pointed us into some nearby woods (now I have no idea what area we were in because I can't read romanian and I just didn't care.), where we proceeded to do the worst thing possible: we began a stake out operation in the middle of the freaking woods, because that's apparently the most obvious spot for a Vampire to just randomly stroll through. I knew that if we actually came across one, we'd be screwed in so very many ways, so I was prepped to push my friend down and haul ass if Lestat showed up...which, unfortunately, he did (by Lestat I mean the Vampire, not...oh, you get it!).

Well, at least I assume that's what the guy was. He was pale as the freaking moon and dressed in, well, rags, but then again, what did I expect, Edward Cullen? He proceeded to drag a bloodied form behind him (I couldn't really see it since I was half asleep and have bad nightvision). I don't personally know what happened next, since I ran away and hid under the bed in our hotel room. My friend tells me the Vampire bent down and bit into whatever he was dragging, making a low (almost inaudible) sucking sound, but that's what he says, I don't claim that this actually was a Vampire, but it seemed that way so that's what I refer to it as.

Anyway, that's the only (somewhat) firsthand account I can give. I've HEARD other accounts from friends and family but I don't know if they're credible enough to warrant mentioning.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
WOW! I would definitely count that as an encounter. How terrified you must have been. (I would have been too). How close were to the vampire before you took off? Did he see you? I don't have any firsthand experience but I would assume if you were close enough he would have sensed you. I wonder why he did not approach you? Maybe because he already had a meal and so wasn't concerned with you? I've heard that Romania is the place to go if one is searching. Perhaps I'll get up the courage, ready my last will and testament just in case and make the trip one day....

Great addition to the thread and glad you made outta there alive!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
'Ah yah, since obviously you don't have a masters degree. Out gunned? '

Actually, officer in the army = University education , so outgunned, no not so much. (pun unintentional)

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
'Part of the task of denying ignorance here then is being wise for yourself, not slam dunking those with whom you disagree.'

Maybe you should start practising what you preach, eh?

Shade

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Mirrorshade]

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join