It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hello I wonder whether there is a immortal vampire. I am 37 year woman, mother of two children and I want to become a vampire... Possible I am crazy but I and my sister are from childhood when we were 10 and 12 years old crazy about vampire... I explores the Vampires but every forum in which I got is fake there is no real vampires... But I believe in them...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I wish that there were immortal vampires.
I would like to become one of them. I would like to observe how the world is changing. I'm afraid of aging. I would like to learn a lot.
Maybe I am crazy. But I want to become one of them...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Tortria
-Just curious but is your guide a spirit guide or living?
----
----
Neither. He is actually a vampire. I went for a walk before tea when I was living at Leigh's and apparently he had been looking for me for a while. He just helped me through the times of helplessness, when I knew nothing at all. He told me alot, told me my options rara. (Okay, yeah, I reckon that would sound insane to anyone but me.
) And I am living back with my Mum now, my aunt remains ignorant. Things with Mum are improving, and I am finding so much help. I think me and Mum are closer now because I am in on her secret life, if that makes sense. Like, I know SO much about the condition now, and thats helped me alot. I am now into music again, I'm talking to my friends and yeah! So much happier.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Kat987]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
And by the way, I am writing a story based on my life from the day my Mum told me about them. When I am up to the part of my life I'm at now, and if anyone's interested, I might post it.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kat987
Tortria
-Just curious but is your guide a spirit guide or living?
----
----
Neither. He is actually a vampire. I went for a walk before tea when I was living at Leigh's and apparently he had been looking for me for a while. He just helped me through the times of helplessness, when I knew nothing at all. He told me alot, told me my options rara. (Okay, yeah, I reckon that would sound insane to anyone but me.
) And I am living back with my Mum now, my aunt remains ignorant. Things with Mum are improving, and I am finding so much help. I think me and Mum are closer now because I am in on her secret life, if that makes sense. Like, I know SO much about the condition now, and thats helped me alot. I am now into music again, I'm talking to my friends and yeah! So much happier.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Kat987]

I am happy for you. If all true what are you saying. Happy because You finally get with your Mom.
Some would do everything, to become a true immortal vampires. I know that I would. Everything you write I'm interested.
I wish you all the best.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Kat

Are you in Australia??

I'm currently living on the gold coast. I'm from the U.S. though.

If I am prying and you dislike that, disregard the question. I apologize.

Thank you,

Victoria

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
angelinalali
---
Thanks. That really means alot. I thought that no-one really cared or just didn't believe my insane "stories", so thanks. Yeah, I understand my Mum's position now. She couldn't help it, she didn't know, and I feel guilty for giving her such a hard time! It still seems a bit weird and scary but I'll get through it because of the strangely large amount of help that surrounds me!

And another thing- I don't think you mean that. My Mum feels helpless and out of control. She absolutely hates it. And a few others I know have a serious depression. And you know what? As I re-read my messages before I post them to make sure I haven't given away anything too personal, I realise how insanely stupid my posts sound and it is nice to know that at least a few people care.

Tortria
---
That is where I went on holidays with my aunt. I wasn't in the best kind of head space for a holiday there, but I was dragged along to all the theme parks, trying to look appreciative!

Yes I am in Australia- I don't think I haven't given away any indepth details.

And I just re-read a previous post of mine and just thought I would like to correct myself, I was tired to the maximum when I wrote it. Physical aging stops at thirty.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

angelinalali
---
Thanks. That really means alot. I thought that no-one really cared or just didn't believe my insane "stories", so thanks. Yeah, I understand my Mum's position now. She couldn't help it, she didn't know, and I feel guilty for giving her such a hard time! It still seems a bit weird and scary but I'll get through it because of the strangely large amount of help that surrounds me!

And another thing- I don't think you mean that. My Mum feels helpless and out of control. She absolutely hates it. And a few others I know have a serious depression. And you know what? As I re-read my messages before I post them to make sure I haven't given away anything too personal, I realise how insanely stupid my posts sound and it is nice to know that at least a few people care.

Tortria
---
That is where I went on holidays with my aunt. I wasn't in the best kind of head space for a holiday there, but I was dragged along to all the theme parks, trying to look appreciative!

Yes I am in Australia- I don't think I haven't given away any indepth details.

And I just re-read a previous post of mine and just thought I would like to correct myself, I was tired to the maximum when I wrote it. Physical aging stops at thirty.

What do you mean with And another thing- I don't think you mean that.
If you mean of my wish to become a immortal vampire. Must tell you that I mean this real.
Like I write I'm 37 years old and I'm afraid of aging. I'm afraid of
death. I wont to live forever. See how the world is changing what will arise from all...
Maybe I am crazy but last time I talked to my sister and she thinks like me. We lost contact, not talking much, but when we talking then we talking about vampire. Remember the childhood and our games that we are vampire. She always has been the queen of the vampires.
But now she thinks that vampires do not exist. Obviously she is smarter than me.
And I'M realy happy for you... I want you to believe that it is all true what you wrote...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Kat,

I don't really look at the gold coast as a fun place. I don't really like hanging around a lot of people and that's all this place is about. I wanted to go down to melbourne or adelaide but unfortunately my husband told me they sucked blah blah. Would it be possible to talk to you on msn or through myspace?

Angelina,

It doesn't make sense to me that you would be afraid of death. Of course thinking about being killed is frightening. Once you die it won't hurt at all. It's not like you keep dying. It's just over and either you come back or you ascend. I hope you can learn to live with yourself, truly. Listen to Kat, a vampires life would be hard and very confusing. Becoming a vampire would mean you were reborn and had to learn to live your new life. Remember going through puberty. . . you wouldn't want to be that lost again. All the best of course!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by XFoxMulderX
Well, for the past three weeks my neighbors have been staying indoors all day, but when the sun goes down, they come outside. If that isn't strange enough, it is usually around 20 degrees F during the time they are out there. I don't think they're vampires, but they are definitley up to something, considering they're on welfare but they drive around in a Cadallac Escalade SUV

I didn't know that vampires were able to get welfare.
Seriously they're probably just drug dealers, explaining why they have an escalade, they're a trade mark thug truck. Do you see a lot of cars coming and going during the time they are out??? Anyway Idk I stay in all day and go outside as soon as the sun sets but mostly because it's too freakin' hot for me out there right now 90+ degrees. I feel like I am going to melt. Maybe they're just staying out of the heat.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
angelinalali
-------
"What do you mean with And another thing- I don't think you mean that. "
By that I mean, "I don't think you should honestly believe that" And I will give you a few reasons as to WHY.

You're 37? I'll NEVER reach thirty-seven! None of us will. Ever. I wanted to live life, but now I know I never will. Maybe it's just me and I am living in a fairytale world (and I'm not talking about my actual life) but I wanted to grow up in a relationship with a really nice guy, be old and go through life and have grandchildren and spoil them like my Nan and Pop used to spoil me!

You're afraid of death? Well, you know what? I am Christian and I know that I will most likely never get to heaven. You believe in just plain death, no afterlife, right? Then I don't see what you are scared about.

Don't think I'm having a go at you, it's a touchy subject for the simple reason that the ones I know didn't chose this, and many suffer from depression but unlike humans, they have no easy way out. They HAVE to live almost indefinately. And this will be me. I don't know if I find it really easy to empathise and put myself in their shoes, or maybe I understand them so much because it will be me soon, but just TRY to IMAGINE what it feels like.

Maybe I haven't got the point across, but I hope I made you at least question that thought.

Tortria
------
I don't like the idea of that sorry. I will come on here daily. But I know for a fact how easily it is to tack people down through msn and myspace (I don't have a myspace for the record). It's nothing against you, its just for our security.

And I am getting there with my life story. Maybe it will be done in a week or few. I still go to school and I have tests and homework etc. So I'm not sure. And before then, I need to warn you that I am a hopeless story writer, but so far it seems alright to me.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Maybe you just have the right. But desire is the wish and dream, dreams. I'm dreaming to be a vampire. I am a married mother of two children. After 13 years of marriage my husband loves me no more my children?
I love them and also wish them all the best. I want that they find good partners, have family. Maybe I have no right. Maybe I am a bad mother and a bad wife, My husband knows that I am afraid to die and that I want to become a vampire, probably thought that I was stupid. However, if there are such things like vampires he has nothing against if I become one of them. Know that then we can be together. This is it ok with him...
He takes the death of some normal thing. But I can't. My sister is 35 years old, she is the best mom that I know. But she has cancer, dying.... You do not understand me. For me is to become immortal vampire something the best. And if someone offered me this opportunity I accept with both hands. You can not understand me. Kat987 maybe you can never gonna have a family. But you will live forever. And probably you will find a man
who will love you forever.

I do not believe in the grave life I believe however that there is a power of something...
I know I should die, if I wanted to become a vampire. However, I woke up than to a new life, a life without disease eternal life... Many people wants to life forever.

I am very unhappy...

Do you have what you desire?
If you knew that this could reality what will you do?

My sister does not believe that there are vampires. However, if there would she immediately wont to become one of them.
It is not fair that vampires can only be young. Nobody believes that I'm 37 years old, I look younger, but but each birthday scare me becauze I know that I'm olding.
And Well, you know what? I am not Christian I don belive in heaven or
hell not belive in afterlife.
I am not baptized because my parents were not able to agree on which religion to give me Mom is Christian dad is Orthodox. So I am not religious I believe however that there is something...

I guess you think I am crazy...
Stand in my skin...
Try to think like me...

What would you do in my place...

I wish you all the best....

[edit on 13-5-2009 by angelinalali]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelinalali
Maybe you just have the right. But desire is the wish and dream, dreams. I'm dreaming to be a vampire. I am a married mother of two children. After 13 years of marriage my husband loves me no more my children?
I love them and also wish them all the best. I want that they find good partners, have family. Maybe I have no right. Maybe I am a bad mother and a bad wife, My husband knows that I am afraid to die and that I want to become a vampire, probably thought that I was stupid. However, if there are such things like vampires he has nothing against if I become one of them. Know that then we can be together. This is it ok with him...
He takes the death of some normal thing. But I can't. My sister is 35 years old, she is the best mom that I know. But she has cancer, dying.... You do not understand me. For me is to become immortal vampire something the best. And if someone offered me this opportunity I accept with both hands. You can not understand me. Kat987 maybe you can never gonna have a family. But you will live forever. And probably you will find a man
who will love you forever.

I do not believe in the grave life I believe however that there is a power of something...
I know I should die, if I wanted to become a vampire. However, I woke up than to a new life, a life without disease eternal life... Many people wants to life forever.

I am very unhappy...

Do you have what you desire?
If you knew that this could reality what will you do?

My sister does not believe that there are vampires. However, if there would she immediately wont to become one of them.
It is not fair that vampires can only be young. Nobody believes that I'm 37 years old, I look younger, but but each birthday scare me becauze I know that I'm olding.
And Well, you know what? I am not Christian I don belive in heaven or
hell not belive in afterlife.
I am not baptized because my parents were not able to agree on which religion to give me Mom is Christian dad is Orthodox. So I am not religious I believe however that there is something...

I guess you think I am crazy...
Stand in my skin...
Try to think like me...

What would you do in my place...

I wish you all the best....

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I'm sorry for your sister, but I still stand by what I said.

Death is easy. Simple. Peaceful. (Even if I wasn't Christian). I'd prefer to die than be like the depressed "people" around me. They do a good job of being happy, but evey single one I know knows that they have a depression problem. Some have talked to me deeply about it, even Mum.

And I didn't explain properly... It doesn't mean that when you turn 30, you can't tranform. But if you tranform BEFORE 30, you age UNTIL 30. If you are over 30, you stay the same age that you were transformed at. And also, the survival of being bitten is not good. It is completely random that you survive as a human, as a vampire, or die. William believes that this is nature's way of telling you if we are meant to be that way or not.

I can put myself in your shoes easily believe it or not, but I still believe 100% in what I said before.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Kat

Can you talk to me through my ats page.

I can't u2u yet and I'd prefer to speak with you alone, if you don't mind that is.

media.abovetopsecret.com/profile/Tortria/

send me a message

Thank you

Victoria

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I'm sorry for your sister, but I still stand by what I said.

Death is easy. Simple. Peaceful. (Even if I wasn't Christian). I'd prefer to die than be like the depressed "people" around me. They do a good job of being happy, but evey single one I know knows that they have a depression problem. Some have talked to me deeply about it, even Mum.

And I didn't explain properly... It doesn't mean that when you turn 30, you can't tranform. But if you tranform BEFORE 30, you age UNTIL 30. If you are over 30, you stay the same age that you were transformed at. And also, the survival of being bitten is not good. It is completely random that you survive as a human, as a vampire, or die. William believes that this is nature's way of telling you if we are meant to be that way or not.

I can put myself in your shoes easily believe it or not, but I still believe 100% in what I said before.

I understand this... I appreciate your response, I am glad that we
Speaking here. If you wont we coul speak by gmail. About becoming a vampire I think This is my decision... just my... And vampire who would willing to turn me on.
If there was a vampire, who was willing to change me. I immediately accepted.

I am glad each of your opinions. I appreciate this. But You can not convince
me to think like you.
For me, this is it...
If I had the opportunity It would be taken with both of my hands. I live in Slovenija this is in Europe small country near Italy.
Always, I wanted to see Australio.

Beautiful island but I will saw him only on television.

Have a nice day

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Okay. Usually I am alot better at making others see things my way. It usually comes easy to me. I must have lost my touch. Damn. I'm sorry you think that though. I won't say everything now (I will when I post my whole story) but it is very unusual for a vampire to change a human if they want it. That sounds messed up, maybe. I'll try to explain a little. It's like, weird. Again, it's not logical... but yet again my whole life is now illogical... But when a vampire sees someone that is MEANT to be a vampire, they will know it. They can SENSE it. Then they can act on the decision of changing them and risking the human's life. But at one last attempt to change your mind, I don't think I have emphasised enough on how hard it is to supress the urge to bite. Sure, you know legends and myths. But it is undescribable. I can't even fully understand it yet. I just have a very good idea, which is already bad. I'm not looking forward to it.

Enjoy your life!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Okay. Usually I am alot better at making others see things my way. It usually comes easy to me. I must have lost my touch. Damn. I'm sorry you think that though. I won't say everything now (I will when I post my whole story) but it is very unusual for a vampire to change a human if they want it. That sounds messed up, maybe. I'll try to explain a little. It's like, weird. Again, it's not logical... but yet again my whole life is now illogical... But when a vampire sees someone that is MEANT to be a vampire, they will know it. They can SENSE it. Then they can act on the decision of changing them and risking the human's life. But at one last attempt to change your mind, I don't think I have emphasised enough on how hard it is to supress the urge to bite. Sure, you know legends and myths. But it is undescribable. I can't even fully understand it yet. I just have a very good idea, which is already bad. I'm not looking forward to it.

Enjoy your life!

Thanks Kat... I really do love reading you... Here I am also because of you. you'r posted are great... You are still very young,... But I am as a little girl wanted to become a vampire I was not afraid of movies... Death lie in the coffin while the worms eat you this I was afraid... I always wondered or what is after death or what?

Live forever never die. See the changes. Maybe find a man who will understand you. Thinking like you.
Visiting the world in particular, to learn a lot to learn...

If I lived forever I would go and studied... I would like to speak many languages, learn the law, maybe become a doctor I don't know I would took a benefit from this to live forever...

Do not stop writing I love reading you...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
For god's sake (or if you're not religious: for fornications sake)

I liked the vamp threads mainly because I'm willing to agree that what isn't shot down by hard science today might one day become part of the ever growing library of the weird that is actually factual.

however, Katgirl, do go balls out on any fantasy if you feel like it but don't string along people like Angelinalady who would be better off talking to a professional.

If you guys are both thirteen and faking this, then I would like to compliment you on your excellent spelling skills.

grtz,
Shade

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
[edit on 13-5-2009 by Tortria]

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Tortria]

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join