It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire encounters

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
[edit on 13-5-2009 by Tortria]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Thanks. I really hope things will work out for me- AND you, but not the way you want- sorry.

Mirrorshade- If you seek factual information, why is it that when you read my posts, you deny the possibility? I really do not get you. And by the way, no- I'm not thirteen, I'm fourteen- get it right. So, although you were trying to sound rude, you're not far off. I'm not blaming you for not believing me. I sound crazy to me when I read my posts, too. I will never know you, so to be honest, I don't care what you believe. Even though you were being sarcastic, I'll take the 'good spelling skills' comment as a compliment.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hi Kat,

You were right, I was being sarcastic and as it turns out also a bit of a dumbass.

My apologies,

Shade

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
vampires may be real but anyone in the middle ages could just see someone drink a persons blood and they'd be called a vamp lol and were does most stories come from........ well the middle ages lols

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Mirrorshade
------
I don't think you were a dumbass at all. I seriously do not blame you for thinking I am just another young teenager who is bored with their own life, so go posting bullcrap on the net. That's exactly what it looks like to me when I re-read my posts. But, whatever you believe... My life seriously is that crazy, weird and mythical. Thanks for your appology, and sorry if I sounded rude in that last post.

Bye.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Mirrorshade may be you are right.
But in your information I am really 37 years old, and I'm not crazy. My intelligence quotient is high. I Do not need a psychiatrist. If you read my post then you know that I want to become a vampire. Nowhere, however, I did not write that I will become a vampire,. I wrote that I want to become And that if I had the opportunity to become I would be accepted with open arms.
but I do not know any immortal vampire and .I believe only in what I see
Also, I did not wrote I believe Kat that her mother is a vampire, I wrote that it leaves open the possibility that it is true what she says. I like reading her... I believe however that there is something, that's not all been studied.
Fear me death, aging... and admire vampires...because of this I am not stupid... Like I said
I believe only in what I see. And I never met, an immortal vampire or vampire while walking to work at 4:30 am. I liken this forum because I like to read Kat. She fascinates me. And if my children say that they would like to be vampires. Would also say that they are not normal and that vampires do not exist.

Are you ever happen to you something of what you dream happen? To me It is often things happen which I dream, Often, when I wake up I know that this will be of something bad happening. In my hands is the active power may reduce pain. This often do my husband and my children. However, this power doesn't make me a doctor. Just help my nearest. I would Never said that I can cure some horrible disease.

So there is a power to believe. I believe in witches ...
when my daughter was 2 years old had a terrible pain in the abdomen doctors found no cause Every evening a month she sleep with the terrible pain... Doctors have said that the husband and I lie. My mother-in-law told me then that should make it
in bed, garlic, salt and bread wrapped tissue. I heard it... Pain is stopped and my daughter had no more pain...I left this in her bed for a few month... One old lady said to my mother-in-law that someone has laid a curse upon her. So I belive in witches.

I believe that some people have power over others. Some are kept by the power of other.

Maybe Kat speaks the truth. I guess that we will never know...
I wish her good luck...

But You can not be condemned, because I want to become an immortal vampire. This is my desire that is my life... Because of this I am not a bad mother or I'm not stupid, and need a psychiatrist.

This is my dream, that will never come true I know it best...

Because of my wish I am not a bad human.

There are many unexplored things in this world.

By, have a nice day...

Kat you just write....

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
angelinalali
----
I think I am understanding your point of view more now. I can see WHY you want to become one (but I still think the cons outweigh the pros) and I guess I can deal with it. I'm not like many girls my age, I'm different (in more ways than the obvious
). I mean, I am good-looking AND intelligent, I am not up myself, even though I know I am pretty while most girls would take advantage of it, I don't get involved in anything stupid, I think deeply, probably more deeply than anyone should etc. I have actually been worried about you. That was my point after all that. Don't get me wrong, though. I don't think you're insane. I just think you are not in a position to come to terms with what it means to be a vampire. But as I said, I am understanding where you are coming from.

You sound like a nice person. I know that you are if-y about my story, but just that you show real care towards my situation, and you are not asking and asking about every aspect of a vampire. It's nice to hear from you.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Kat you can always turn on me, if you wont I can send you e-mail, without obligation of course, over the years I could be your mother
. But you have to know that my opinion on this to become a vampire, you will not change. This is my will, my desire, my thing...
As I mentioned I know that I will never become a vampire. And I doubt that I ever met any of them.
However, if it was random, and if they wanted to change me on then it would take.

Today I had a strange dream, ...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kat987

Hi, Katie. I certainly don't think you are crazy, but the type of vampire you describe and the type I am used to are two very different beings, but I am sure it's possible for there to be more than one "species"--or whatever you want to call it--of vampire at one time, just as it was possible for there to be more than one species of human existing together millions of years ago.

I remember reading in one of your posts that you were going to write down your life's story. I am an aspiring writer at the University of Arizona, and am currently awaiting a response from a publisher on one of my own vampire novels. Anyway, if it is publication you are interested in for your writing, I would be happy to edit what you wrote and give you the same kind of advice that countless agents have given me. I edit for a lot of my friends and have been told I am very good. And also, I would like to read what you wrote anyway, because I am very interested in learning more about this new--to me--type of vampire.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Crimson

What type of vampires are you familiar with?

Thanks,

Victoria

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tortria

Well, that's a little complicated... But basically, I have never heard of vampires that are born basically human and change during the course of their lives. Aging is not something that I've ever known vampires to do. In my experience, once a human is biten, drained of blood, and then given a vampire's blood, they stay forever as they were at that moment, never changing or aging again. And I certainly have never heard of a vampire being able to have sex, let alone procreate, as seems to be the case with Katie's mum.

But I am open minded and have learned that there are infinitely many things in this world that I don't know about, so I can't be skeptical with what Katie says, especially when she seems so sincere.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
angelinalali
------------
In a while, I might set up a fake email address. Maybe. Maybe not. I accept your thoughts, but I don't like them. But that's okay. As you say, you are probably never going to meet one and if by some chance you do, you might not be considered (this is my own wording
"vampire material" and by that, I mean, what they sense about you... If that makes sense. So the odds are small. But then, remember, that in that position, there is only a small chance you will "live" through it.

crimson616
-----------
You know what? Strangely enough William, or anyone else, has never mentioned another type of vampire, just us. Are you refering to the phsycic vampires? I will have to remember to ask about them today. Maybe they are not one of us, maybe they are an entirely different group. I've never met one.

I don't think I am interested in publishing this; that would sound sort of weird. "Hey! This is my life story!" That's how it's set out. Somehow, I think I might get in a bit of "trouble" for that. In my story, I am concentrating not on every single feeling I have, but mainly events and things I've learned. I think I will post it on another site, though, and put up a link. It would be hard to post here.

And I am getting there with my story. I have been busy lately, though.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by crimson616

Nothing here is logical, trust me. And before all of this happened, I never believed, not even for a minute, that vampires could possibly be real. It seemed that it was too stupid and unrealistic for even a tansformation to happen. Then suddenly I was thrown into this world, and I was forced to re-evaluate my whole life. I am now more open minded. Nothing here could be explained scientifically, I don't think, anyway- Nothing seems logical.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Kat,

Is william the vampire that was trying to find you? Why was it so hard for him (or her considering it wasn't william)??

Thanks!

Victoria

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Crimson,

Have you met a vampire that has had this happen to him/her? How do you know that this is the process for the vampires you know of?

Thanks!

Victoria

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tortria

Sorry. Yeah, he is. He is the one that has been there for me since I was living with my aunt. He's like a mentor to me. I look up to him. He lives a different lifestyle than what I want to live when I change, but I can respect that now- Not that I will be like it. He has taught me so much about vampires and myself. I have learned my life's most valuable lessons from him. He is a large part of the story I'm writing.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Kat,

Thanks for answering! I didn't think you would.

That would be cool if you set up an e-mail.

But why was it so hard for him to find you? How did he know he had to find you?

Thanks!

Victoria

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tortria

You know what? That is a great question. I can't believe I have never wondered about why he couldn't find me so easily before. Maybe it was just because I wasn't where they expected? Maybe it was something different. I'll ask him later.

He knew to find me, because my Mum is "registered" with the "Community". Again, everything I wrote sounds stupid, but that is really what it's called; The Vampire Community. William told me the day he found me sitting on a gutter in a street near my aunt's house "My job is to track down vampire-to-be’s and to give them the help that’s necessary to keep our population secure, unharmed and under control." I didn't even have to look at any notes or ask William, to remember that! So that is his job. At first, he was helping me because that is his job, but we have become friends. I also found out when I moved back into Mum's house that my Mum and William are quite good friends.

William is the only person who knows I am telling people stuff on the internet. He actually is helping me to remember our conversations for my story thing. I only see him every couple of days now, because he has actually got to deal with a thirteen-year-old girl who I get to meet soon because apparently she isn't taking it well at all, and I am expected to try and "help". I need luck with that

I know my posts are far-fetched by so much, and I appreciate that you guys are so open-minded.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Kat,

I'm really sorry I've been asking you questions that are prying. I don't want to be annoying.

I have a feeling. This feeling is saying "there's something you're supposed to be doing, do it" basically, I feel the same as when you can't think of a word, and you keep saying "I know it! what is it!" You know this word, but for the life of you, you can't think of it. It's kind of like that although, it's so frustrating that I find myself in tears just trying to know what it is. I know that I am supposed to be learning something but I have a feeling that if I don't start learning it, it will be lost to me forever. If perhaps it's not too much trouble. Could you ask William if he knows this feeling and what I should do. Is there an outlet I can use to figure it out? I am so lost thinking about it. I feel like I'm running out of time. I know that William probably isn't the all knowing guru but if it's not too much trouble, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Victoria

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm sorry- I don't understand your question? From what I do understand, I can tell you that yeah, William isn't an all-knowing guru, and he is not a psychiatrist (not that I think you need one) or a psychologist, or anything like that that deals with emotional and other thoughts.

Sorry if I am misunderstanding you.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Kat987]

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join