It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Greys Scare You?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ever since I was around 8 years old.. the image of a Grey has always given me the shivers. I rarely can look at a drawing or 'picture' of a grey without getting a little feeling of fear.

Be honest now, when you look at a drawing or picture of a Grey (a good one of course) how do you feel?

I'm wondering if It is the negative image that entertainment has given Aliens that makes me feel this way, or is it possible that all humans have a slight inherent fear of the Greys?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

hikix, my feelings are does the photo or pic look like my greys, is this strange, gwhint

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It intrigues me, actually. I've always wondered -- if they're supposed to be aliens, then why is it that they have a pair of eyes, a pair of nostrils, a mouth, a pair of arms and a pair of legs? And why did they travel 4+ light years or more just to meddle in our affairs? What's so fascinating about this ball of rock orbiting a type G2V main sequence star?

Stay tuned for my upcoming thread on a possible explanation.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I've always had a fear of Greys after I started watching "Sightings" as a kid. I do think that Greys are just inherently scary. I just did a Google image search for Greys and as soon as I saw one of the pics, a shiver went down my spine.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'd like to talk with them if it was possible. Many people who are abducted tend to recall being to panicked to move. I'd like to try to get a base line converse, if only on the level comparable to a monkey talking to a human.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
As much as I'd love to meet one in person I have to admit I'd be terrified. Every time I watch Fire in the sky or Night Skies I think I'm going to soil myself

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I went out for halloween as a grey at the age of 4. I kind of grew up in a household that doesn't not see the possibilities. Grey is a "catch-all". There are possibly different types if one believes in them at all. I was researching Clifford Stone... some folks think Greys are only a portion of our supposed visitors or co-inhabitants.

I've never seen one live... those who claim to have, have not been able to produce undeniable and conclusive proof. Lotsa stories, some likely true.

When I see a picture of a grey I see the perpetuation of the marketing of an ideation and I feel nothing special. Maybe a little dissappointment. No revulsion nothing truly visceral. Same old, same old. I hardly notice greys as anything other than merchandising. Sorry. Things can change.

I asked my Dad and he sees Grey and aliens almost exclusively as potential enemy I think - even if they are friendly. Mom says she sees dollar signs when she sees a Grey photo. Me? Photos don't count. Stories are nice. I want a dead hide and an independent multi-nation verified autopsy report or a live one for proof.

Mira

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Fear eats at you and is an undeserving tyrant.
I don't believe in aliens.
Just demons, but, Jesus has given believers ALL power over their influence through his blood.
Don't be a slave to fear!
Peace to you!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
They look like there from the bottomless pits of hell. Although if i seen a zenomorph like the one in the first Alien movie standing beside my bed when I woke up I would have a heart attack too.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
Just demons, but, Jesus has given believers ALL power over their influence through his blood.
Peace to you!

I knew we had a bible thumper coming to save the day. Its all about jesus again..

[edit on 4-12-2007 by luxor311]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
My father has always been interested in ufos and aliens, so I've grown up in a home where we'd sit outside at night and watch for ufos. I have had experiences with ufos on more than one occasion, but none are too noteworthy except one, but I don't need to go into it. I have to admit, though, that greys and ufos have ALWAYS scared the crap out of me. I remember watching Alien Autopsy as a child and having nightmares. I'm still a bit creeped out by them now, but I find myself to be more interested and curious than afraid.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxor311

I knew we had a bible thumper coming to save the day. Its all about jesus again..

EXACTLY!!!
It is ALL about him.

I have seen some U.F.O.'s and you know what they were? Holograms!

I think this 'greys' stuff is foolishness.

But, Quit being scared!

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Clearskies]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Peace to you!

Well, what about that guy Mohammed or even Buddha?

As for Greys, be real. This site does not need another "what if aliens ate my underwear" thread. Do a search before your next post, as there are 100's of threads to be found here on how people feel about "Aliens".

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

EXACTLY!!!
It is ALL about him.

I think this 'greys' stuff is foolishness.

But, Quit being scared!

You may want to find a different forum, this one pertains to the greys, not Jesus. Try the "is christianity dying" thread it may suit you better.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Hahaha. Unless you're talking about your mind creating them, I don't make any sense out of that at all. I believe we can create things simply by belief, but if that's not what you meant, elaborate.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

You may want to find a different forum, this one pertains to the greys, not Jesus. Try the "is christianity dying" thread it may suit you better.

I concur.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by solidgroundcafe

I think satelites can produce
sort-of realistic looking anomilies(sp) in the sky.

Used by governments to keep people preoccupied and confused.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I remember as a kid watching the Movie of the Week about the Barney and Betty Hill (Hill, not Flintstone) abduction on a black and white TV.
The little grey freaks scared the crap out of me too.

I know my age is showing but does anyone remember that movie?
..if so, do you remember the man who played Barney Hill?

I'm almost certain it was James Earl Jones but not 100%

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I remember as a kid watching the Movie of the Week about the Barney and Betty Hill (Hill, not Flintstone) abduction on a black and white TV.
The little grey freaks scared the crap out of me too.

I know my age is showing but does anyone remember that movie?
..if so, do you remember the man who played Barney Hill?

I'm almost certain it was James Earl Jones but not 100%

I am pretty sure your right it was James Earl Jones.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

I don't know about that, but I know a lot of people confuse satellites with ufos. I've never considered this hologram theory, but if it's valid in your opinion, I suppose anything is possible.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join