It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Ron Paul gives me hope.
...Federal law requires all online contributors to confirm that the following statements are true and accurate. If you cannot confirm each statement, you are not eligible to contribute to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee...
1. This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
2. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully-admitted permanent resident.
3. I am making this contribution with my own personal funds, and I will not be reimbursed by anyone for this contribution.
4. I am not a federal government contractor.
5. I am at least 18 years of age.
Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I'm a big Ron Paul fan and I want to donate to the boston tea party thingi.
But I just read on MSNBC's front page that $500 Million dollars that was donated for Katrina victims is lost by fake donation companies.
So i'm worried that the money I donate won't go to the Ron Paul campaign.
What should I do, I want to be part of the Ron Paul revolution somehow!