It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Indian Lake Project

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Daz3d-n-Confus3d

Hey Daz3d, I realize this is an old thread, but I was wondering if you still have this link available with the photo of the Indian Head Logo from Camp Hero? Id like to compare it to the one from the ILP blog to see if they match.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Northcountryman

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Greetings and Happy Easter ;

As you can see, I posted the pics I wanted to reference because I was having so much trouble uploading them; the first few times, I typed up a post, then tried to upload and promptly lost everything, so, to avoid a reoccurrence, I made damn sure I was successful this time before trying to type!!

Anyway, although I find the ILP to be a fascinating story, I also believe that is most likely a hoax in support of some ARG that was in the works at the time. In the event, however, that there is, indeed some kernel of truth to it- unlikely as that may be - I decided to delve deeper into the "evidence" presented on John's blog; namely, the pics posted, supposedly from the box discovered by John's Uncle. I mean, if you think about it, if the ILP was, in fact, a real Govt research station from the 1950s cold war era that used children as test subjects for mind control experiments, the implications of that are truly astounding!! Moreover, when if this were not the only research station? Were there other such stations elsewhere throughout the country, perhaps? Would such research endeavors have been under the direction of MK Ultra, or its predecessor, Artichoke? Maybe QK Hilltop, instead?

If you look at the photos I've posted, both taken from John's blog, they're nearly identical except for what's written on the sign. In the first, there is an Indian Head; underneath it- at least, according to John-are the letters ILP; but I don't see that- do you? Also, the pic with the 127th Infantry writing on it is said to be a "Reverse image" of the other - what does that mean? I don't know squat about photography, so I was hoping someone may be able to provide a little insight here.

Thanks for your time!!

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I wonder if this person remembered the 60s song 'Indian Lake'
and reconfigured it as an X-Files type gummint conspiracy project?

maybe a little outlet to utilize some creativity

thanks for reviving this thread, I hadn't heard of

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Yes Sir- thank you for replying!!

Maybe you're right; can you elaborate, please? What is a Gunmint Conspiracy Project?

Yes, I do believe that "John" is probably a guy in his 60's now that probably remembered the Cowsills tune from his youth, but you would have to do research to figure out "which" Indian Lake the song refers to. According to some online sources, it refers to the NY one up in the Adirondacks-; in others, I think its a lake in Northern Michigan or soemthing.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Northcountryman
a reply to: ElGoobero

Yes Sir- thank you for replying!!

Maybe you're right; can you elaborate, please? What is a Gummint Conspiracy Project?

fiction writer dreams up government conspiracy as a topic / plot and writes something on it. 'Flouride causes cancer. Nazis built a base on Antarctica. We have a secret base on the moon. Joe Biden is actually a genius.'
think X-Files for an amateur writer.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hello all;

I used to be Northcountryman, but unfortunately, was not able to recover my old account
; anyway, I'm back , with a new profile/acct (same outdoor type theme, of course!!) and was wondering if theres any new updates concerning this the ILP?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Whatever happened to those once-popular Alternate Reality Games (ARG) that were all the rage 10-15 yrs ago , anyway? Common belief is that ILP -and countless other conspiracies- were the products of an ARG; if so, are they still kickin around?

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   
If you read back through this thread, you’ll see my journey with the ILP.

In summary…I live fairly close by and despite my efforts I’ve been unable to unearth (literally and figuratively) any shred of solid evidence that any part of this is true.

Rumors? Sure.

A single abandoned old military truck in the woods? Sure.

But that’s as far as it seems to go.

I myself have traveled off the beaten path in the area, and know countless others who have as well, and nothing has been observed that would likely be tied to the ILP.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply. The truck pic was even debunked as far as I know; think it was proven to be available on photo bucket or something. So, although I agree it is most likely a hoax, I wonder what motivated the originator to select Indian Lake as the site for this alleged military base; someone local there, perhaps? a reply to: therainmaker

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

This is something that I would really like to know more about.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

A shame this video is no longer available.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
lite987.com...

These photos and films, along with subsequent discoveries, are evidence of "United States Government experimentation...known as the I.L.P or the Indian Lake Project."

"In 2002, my uncle died. This box was given to me shortly before he passed away. He was afraid of the contents in the box, and wished he had never found it. I feel it is my obligation to share it's contents, and the truth behind what had been buried for 50 years."

news article, not sure if posted

wonder if we'll ever know
edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: clarify

edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the link in your post. as this story is around 10 yrs old with no recent updates, Im sure we wont. I would still like to try to find the spot where the alleged base is located, but would be like finding a needle in a haystack, unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

Were you able to find an actual abandoned military truck? If so, Id say the base wouldnt be too far from that , if true.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join