It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Indian Lake Project

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

The Indian Lake Project
I stumbled across this website today. This person claims his deceased Uncle found a metal box that contained movies and pictures of what he believes to be the Military holding children for a mind control project.
He quit posting in 2005 because he felt he was in too much danger.

He also claimed to have documents, but never released them because of his fear of retaliation against him.
There some pictures and stills from the films, but very little hard evidence of anything.
Maybe some of you have more information on this or would like to give your opinion on this.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Daz3d-n-Confus3d]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I dont have anything new to add but I felt this thread needed a bump. Its fascinating and the start of something big. I emailed the guy with the blog but I haven't hear back yet...if he's still alive. but why would they leave the blog open??? i think i will go back and save it to my hard drive in case it issapears suddenly now that it has recent activity due to this thread.

(this story would make a great movie)

edited to add the following:
the guy is still kicking, his last post was on Octoer 16th 2007
indianlakeproject.blogspot.com...

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Polite American]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I didn't see his latest update. Thanks for that Polite American! It is interesting for sure. I just hope it isn't another viral campaign for a movie or game.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

I wouldn't think they would have started the campaign over two years ago, and we still haven't seen anything in MSM about a movie or a game related to this...maybe tho..

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
very interesting as the indians head logo seen in one of the photos, is also on camp hero ranch gates.

see the post on camp hero and the gatr.

snoopyuk

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Good post bump. I didn't know about this.

The child behind bars looks as though he may be blind. You've definitely gotten me interested. (Update: As I read through his archives I see that he noted the same thing.)

I also hope this isn't a Blair Witch-type thing.

Edit: Very, very interesting. Good find.

One thing raised a small flag for me. The blogger discusses, at one point, a difference in the paper used for the photos, which suggests he's familiar with various film processes.

[edit on 12/2/07 by 123143]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
OK. I sent an invitation to him and invited him to stop by and discuss this with us. Maybe we can dig a little deeper and find out what happened. I told him to expect some skepticism, but hopefully the skeptics will keep it civil. Thanks for the responses folks!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

Excellent. I'd like to participate. If this is legit, we're in for a super discussion.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
MOD EDIT:
Removed post due to image causing immediate browser/thread redirect.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Wow, sorry I missed your post srsen. Must have been a doozy to get stricken completely and that quickly too.
Anyway, I have not heard anything from the site owner yet. Hopefully he cheks his emails regularly. Maybe tomorrow he will respond.
I will keep you guys informed when he does.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Thanks Snoopy. I posted the link to the picture that William-onesack asked for in his post. Maybe this does link together somehow, who knows.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm not entirely sure,but I think this is/was an ARG (Alternate Reality game).It looks like one I came across before.I'll do some digging and see if I can confirm this or not.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

EDIT: Ok just checked unforums (An ARG forum website).They do have a topic on it located here.

Seems they aren't sure if it is an ARG or real either.

[edit on 12/2/2007 by DocGonzo]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Shield up. Full power. Sensors indicate high probablility of viral/marketing campaign. Proceed with skeptical caution.

It just looks too "slick" for my tastes.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Wow!

If this IS a viral marketing campaign, it has GOT to hold some kind of record for being the longest and LEAST prolific.

That being the case, I seriously doubt that it's VM.

However, that does leave the possiblity of an all out hoax. Though, at this point there isn't nearly enough info to label it that. Therefore, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt and hop on the ride until we see where it is headed.

Keep in mind, however, that even if this IS a hoax, it SHOULD serve us all as a reminder of exactly what kind of evil crap the U.S. Government and it's organizations WILL and HAVE done in the past to citizens of this country and many others.....

Jasn

EDIT TO ADD:

After doing a fly by search of the first 10 pages of google.com results as well as wiki and yahoo, I cannot find a single stitch of evidence that this might be viral marketing for an "Alternate Reality Game".

Even the ARG forums are stumped about this one.

The only POSSIBLY connection anyone has found thusfar is the mention of the the "group" with the initials ARG that supposedly contacted the owner of the blog.

As I said before, if this IS viral marketing, it's been going on for close to 3 years now with very little actual posting and no payoff whatsoever. That's a hell of a viral marketing campaign and a TRUE sign of dedication if this is indeed an Alternate Reality Game viral marketing campaign.

Seems like carrying it out this long would be a disadvantage to the makers of this "game" seeing as how boredom would be sure to set in after 3 years with nothing to show for it.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by SimiusDei]

EDIT TO THE EDIT:

Keep the flags coming guys and girls. If any group can figure this thing out, it is US!!!

[edit on 3-12-2007 by SimiusDei]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Ok I have to say.....After reading just the first page of the blog I am almost sure I can say that this is NOT an ARG or viral campaign.I've been messing around with ARG's as sort of a hobby for a while now,and this definitely does not seem like any I've ever played.

So...frighteningly enough I have come to the conclusion that it is real.The only other explanation is a hoax,and he would have to be one really dedicated hoaxer.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I read through all of the posts on this blog last night, and would have to say if it is in fact a viral campaign it's the most long running one i've seen. I have to say however that I do believe this to be real, or if not real it has enough of the truth in it to make it seem real. I do wish that this person would be able to overcome the reluctance to post scans of the documents and more 8mm stills, however I can kinda understand the hesitancy to do so. I look forward to reading more about this in the future and hopefully we can get to the bottom of it all.

KTK

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Captivating mystery this one.......

If it is viral then credit where credit is due for an intelligent if not lengthy campaign.

I think John is hoaxing, a retired writer perhaps. But kudos for a well researched and lengthy hoax and to be honest this is the best case scenario the humanitarian in me dosnt want to fathom the gravity of it.

If John is legit though we may have a nugget of a conspiracy on our hands and we shouldnt dismiss it without a good old fashioned debunk. We need our resident photo and military experts in here.

The emails from Julie? The creepy kids band and thier latter demise? The underground pictures? Its still good fiction.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the input everybody. It appears this is a strange deal. If it is real I would really love to dig a little deeper. If it is not then I hope we can debunk it.
Still have not received a response from John.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What bothers me is the way it is written...it is extremely good. It sucks you in almost immediately.

Now I could be wrong but I could almost swear that I have seen a picture of that female SGT w/ the child somewhere else. I just may be associating some that I have seen that was similar.

Another ?...a delicate one but considering the time period...There is what appears to be a black child being housed with the "blind" child in the cage. How likely would this have been in that time period?...even for the military...segregation was still a big deal. It is grasping for straws I know but it struck me as odd.

I am very sceptical...There just seems to be no end to the fantastic journey you could take with it. From mind control of kidnapped children to the death of a congressman to the dangers of aspartame and how it ties to presidential administrations 25yrs later.

Do I think it is possible YES. Plausible...I cant say no because the way our government is...but I cant say yes either...A little fiction mixed w/ a little truth mixed with some urban legends makes for a great story....Holywood does all of the time and makes millions

Like I said this is all my opinion only...but definately worth a read

-k-

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join