It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where I am, what i am doing, and why.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

So did you know about the comet before I mentioned it? Just curious.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Sorry Hal9000,
we have been watching it with great interest.

Very beautiful golden light. Have been reading all about it the last few days as well - its massive !

But to me, its just a bright, but unusual cometary event.

Should however it start to talk, display signs, or move / shift / dance / spin or the such like, I would then be worried. : )

[edit on 1-12-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Should however it start to talk, display signs, or move / shift / dance / spin or the such like, I would then be worried. : )

If that would happen then even I would start to worry.

Till then.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

If that would happen then even I would start to worry.

Till then.

See, the stuff I am on about is no comet . Its in the sky, not deep in space.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

See, the stuff I am on about is no comet . Its in the sky, not deep in space.

But if I were to experience this as you describe...

I would find that incredible, because it it just not possible. How can an object it the sky talk to you and the average person not question it's authenticity?

No one will fall for this trick. You don't give people the benefit of a doubt. We are not that stupid.

But for whatever reason, other folks like you for some reason and so do I. Your sig says it all.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hal9000,
its not a case of 'falling' for it, its a case of 'do you know what your seeing ' .

Yes, we who are educated like to think we will be able to fight this, but can we ? I seen and heard things that have scared me stupid, and I mean scared me so bad i didn't sleep for months during the night.... and I went to school and university !

Now, do this on a global scale, but a million fold worse, and i see how it can work.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
DK,

I really find all of this to be quite off-putting and for lack of a better word "scary"....so what do you think the world is going to be like after all of this happens? A lot of people are going to scared so badly that they will be brought to their sanity's breaking pont....then the ones who are foot soldiers of this happening will come and be rid of them.

Then what...what happens next? The dark knight came and got rid of the unwanted....then what is left for the ones who are wanted?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Slavery.

They kill off billions, and the rest work, real hard for them.

Me, I opt out of slavery, and vote for a life high up in the foothills.

Maybe I will be free, maybe I will die, but what ever comes, I will not be rounded up easily. These caves are deep, as are the valleys and mountain passes, and im sureas hell they ain't going to be bothered about some little 'yellow men' foraging off the land high in the himalayas when they got the USA / europe to worry about first off.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Night all. 6 am here in the UK, time for my sleep time. Will be back tonight to answer any questions.

Regards, DK.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Dude, sorry but your story reeks. For one thing, wilderness is not hard to find, and the thought of fleeing to the Himalayas to escape mankind is laughable. I live in Canada and a kid can get lost in 10 minutes out of his backyard and never be found again.

I like your ideas, I have an emergency bug-out plan that involves high altitude abandoned mine adits that are in pretty solid rock that I have extensively explored. The part of your story that comes across as nonsense is the background. You have a friend whose father was the typical storybook 'respected elder in the upper echelons of the military'. The father gives a speech on his deathbed so frightening that his son immediately up and heads for the boonies. Well, there are a couple of problems with this. For one thing, why wouldn't you just prepare in every way you needed to, and then bug out just before the big event? Survival in the remote wilderness isn't about 'getting used to it', it is about prep and supplies. The concept of not only you believing your friend's story so much but also other people completely devoting their lives to this... I don't think so. You hint at knowing more, but what more would there be to know? You have spouted off textbook blue book / mayan nonsense but like any gradiose end of the world prophecy it lacks any real purpose. Why would they need to cause all of mankind to self destruct by tapping into our greatest fears with advanced technologies? Obviously any great attack on humanity will be based on the NEED to reduce world population by a staggering amount, say %80. Wouldn't it be far easier to simply fog cities with any number of toxins or superflus, etc, etc? Faking the Rapture is all great and theatrical but I'm sure they would rather preserve our resources by quickly exterminating most of us in one blow.

Your life in a mountain cave system is a great idea, one I have fleshed out as a last resort for any number of 'immediate calamities' from asteroid hit or other weather disaster, world economic collapse, mass disease, alien invasion, etc, etc. Why you have chosen to take this idea and wrap this story around it is baffling to me, however. If everything you are saying is true, it means you are crazy. To accomplish what you are talking about would be pulled off in a very different manner altogether.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
What would those who are commiting these diluded acts gain? What do they want? Don't they realize they will fail? Don't they realize love cannot die?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Please tell me who you think "THEY" are.
And i think "they" will be very intrested in you eight and the few million with the same mind set.
Dont you think that "they" have already planned for this,millions of drones will be let loose on the earth to mop up so to speak.
Have you or are you considering weapons can you use them would you kill someone could you, you might have too.
Do you know how long you going to hide is there a time when things will be safe were you can leave your cave and start fresh.
I admire your conviction and sorry if i sound just a bit cynical but you have been very Ambiguous with this thread to clear your "guilt" as you say we deserve maybe a bit more info i dont want to know were you are going just would like to know a little more about the event.
You have already ruled out ET so is it a Biblical scenaro or a one world Govenment type of thing you mention slavery in what sence do you mean, like a slave in Romen times or like a chain gang type of slave with whips etc as it is i feel like a slave, well a wage slave anyway.
You also say High and deep,, make sure your cave has an escape route.
Ok look forward to hereing more and for what its worth i have had this feeling for about 20 years good luck with the planing. Morphine would be handy lots of pain killers oral hygene toothpaste nothing worse than a tooth pain in the wilderness.
But the medics in your team would have that coverd no doubt dont forget to write a journal.
Look forward to reading more

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Bluebeam, religious awekenings, social disturbance.....

D4rkkn1ght, does this have anything to do with Maitreya?

Share International has a huge following and what they claim sounds pretty similar to whats being discussed here.

www.shareintl.org...

Who is Miatreya?
At this time of great political, economic and social crisis Maitreya will inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and create a civilization based on sharing, economic and social justice, and global cooperation.

He has been expected for generations by all of the major religions. Christians know him as the Christ, and expect his imminent return. Jews await him as the Messiah; Hindus look for the coming of Krishna; Buddhists expect him as Maitreya Buddha; and Muslims anticipate the Imam Mahdi or Messiah.

Day of Declaration
Maitreya will be invited by the international media to speak directly to the entire world through the television networks linked together by satellites.

On this Day of Declaration, we will see his face on the television screen wherever we have access. The biblical statement, "All eyes will see him," will be fulfilled, in the only way in which it can be fulfilled. We will see his face, but he will not speak. His thoughts, his ideas, his call to humanity for justice, sharing, right relationships and peace, will take place silently, telepathically. Each of us will hear him inwardly in our own language. In this way, he will re-enact on a worldwide scale the true happenings of Pentecost 2,000 years ago.

At the same time, the energy which he embodies ― the Christ Principle, the energy of love ― will flow out in tremendous potency through the hearts of all humanity. He has said: "It will be as if I embrace the world. People will feel it even physically." This will evoke an intuitive, heartfelt response to his message. Simultaneously, on the outer, physical plane, there will be hundreds of thousands of miracle healings throughout the planet. In these three ways we will know that Maitreya is the World Teacher, come for all groups, religious and non-religious alike.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by METACOMET]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   

The 4 and the 1.

Yes they mean some thing specific.

As I always said, I used the d4rk kn1ght to try and 'catch in a net' others who knew a bit more than i did, kind of like a signal lamp...

'look, I know, but fill me in a bit more' type of thing.

Weird, I use a Zero, 0, in the w0lf because the name badwolf was taken, but I could not see it used.

I thought you were being techno savvy, or 1337 as they say.. haha

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
4 and a 1 does seem vaguely familiar. I need to ask a certain someone about this, if I ever see him again. Sorry, for not adding to the thread, but for some reason I can't just subscribe it like normal. I need to mark this thread to remind me.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by halfmask]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Good luck

[edit on 12/2/07 by RedDragon]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I can imagine many parts of the world where socio-economic and religious backgrounds would make such an illusion a spectacular success. With many other populations there'll be a resounding cry of CGI, photoshop, shoulda used a higher bitrate etc etc IE less than ideal percentage of population convinced regardless of presentation. I'm fortunate enough to already be in a relatively unpopulated place that's far from ground zero of such an event aimed at densely populated areas.

Cheers to you DK for having the conviction and opportunity to take such drastic measures 'just in case' and if nothing happens you've had a fantastic adventure at the very minimum.

Stay safe

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Darkknight, I'm sorry, I don't believe you at all.

I don't believe your story. I don't believe you've sold all of your stuff and can now finance this grand adventure. You said in another thread that you were spending up all kinds of money because you knew you were leaving and it didn't matter the amount of debt you left. ( I distinctly recall thinking how irresponsible you were being because someone will be left to bare the weight of your credit thefts. ) If that's so you shouldn't have a pot-load of money left to finance your trips back and forth.

Please make an outline so that you don't have so many inconsistencies. It makes your story seem fake. Maybe you could hire an editor? They can make a WORLD of difference in the outcome of your work.

Anyone at ATS check the ISP location?

Maybe you're speaking in some sort of satirical speak or something, I really don't know your motive. However, I can speculate and say that your motive may be attention. This whole death bed confession, the whole deal, really reads like a novel.

Honey, write the book already! Come on - let us have the entire novel so we can enjoy it! I'll buy it , seriously, I read a lot! Then you can really have your pot-load of money sitting around AND the attention that you so obviously crave. This is a great story. I think maybe you should "put it in the can" already and publish. Someone's going to steal your idea and make money on it. (Maybe me....who knows)

I admire your ability to stay in character for as long as you do to answer questions here occasionally. What are you doing in your other time? I know the character is up in the Indian outback but what are YOU doing. I mean the OTHER you. What are you up to IRL (in real life)? 9-5, late shift?

Your character (darknight) somehow reminds me of Dwight on The Office (American Edition).

Thanks for your great story. I really can and do appreciate a wonderful tale.

One more for ya, do you have an agent yet?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
...nice to see you 'around' again DK. I caught up on your threads after you had already 'left' and saw the photo of the orbs/lights you predicted, yet you could of had the photo prior, but I'm not going to doubt your lifestyle/choices should you be legit and I also do worry about 2011 and a rogue comet.

A survivalist mentality, as good as it is, won't save you from that sort of impact, I think everything will perish when a comet strikes and supposing you're underground 'enough' -- there'll be no food, etc. to surface for.

There's this 2D, college simulator that shows impacts around August of 2011; plus there's a comet closing in around now, should the latter be legit and we see it/hear about it in the MSM soon -- I doubt we could avoid 2011, either a strike or the repercussions that'll go along:

janus.astro.umd.edu...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfmask
4 and a 1 does seem vaguely familiar. I need to ask a certain someone about this, if I ever see him again. Sorry, for not adding to the thread, but for some reason I can't just subscribe it like normal. I need to mark this thread to remind me.

4 options, 1 answer...

(Mayan option) 4 + 1 represents the end of the 5th Sun in the Mayan calendar.

(Biblical option) 4 Horsemen + 1 Apocalypse = 5 days of darkness?

(Probable option)
4: Fourth month of the year = April
1: First day of that month
April 1st = April Fool's Day

(Wildcard option) 4 in 1 Restaurant (UK)
Tagline: 4 tasty reasons for the 1st choice:
www.fourinone.co.uk...

Also here is a site specifying the end of the Mayan calendar is in fact October 28, 2011 and not December 21, 2012:
www.calleman.com...

And for some reason the last date listed on this Islamic Lunar Calendar is Friday, October 28, 2011:
www.moonsighting.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join