It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where I am, what i am doing, and why.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I`m no legal eagle sizzle,yet saw nothing my self to be disturbed about.

But with your post, maybe you could start a thread about it and discuss what your concerns are there and anybody then can give their opinion about it.

I`d like to hear why you find it disturbing.

Maybe in here

At the top right hand corner there`s a "New thread" button

Because really even though this is in a chit chat thread we should still keep it on topic.We could get spanked

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

my u2u is working. i sent
you a pm so as not to interrup this topic further. k?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0
To add, would you take a few pictures of the Indian airport, maybe hold up a newspaper with something scribbled on it - like "I am D4RK KN1GHT".

That would surely convince us all that you are atleast in the region. Ofcourse, you dont have to show any faces in the pic. Once we see those, we'll all stop thinking the dude is just sitting somewhere in England sipping beer while laughing at us sods.

Dang....that is a darned fine suggestion. And one that I've not seen further discussed.

I'm still rather new around here and still getting a feel for the lay of the land. I don't know d4rk from Adam nor does he know me. But he does seem to have a bit of a following. So, please don't take this request for proof/evidence as being in any way disrespectful. It's just that there exist more than just this thread where there seems to be someone attempting to act in an almost oracular fashion (the other one that sticks in my mind is "I'm coming clean on Extraterrestrials") and I'm trying to decide whether or not ATS is a place for serious discussion or more of a haven for "kooks".

Thanks.

[edit on 12/7/2007 by Noscitare]
P.S. I found myself lead here upon reading d4rk's other thread about the talking flame.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
What I think of Dark Knight? I think he wants followers to help uplift his hurt spirit whether that is to make fools of them that believe him or just needs followers so he is not alone in this confusing state his mind is in. Remember that Dark Knight was going to pack up and leave in 2009 because this is the time when things will start and living in civilized areas will be unsafe. Now he is saying its 2011 that things will get bad. Truth will come in time in a hoax's post. You just have to read and listen and the truth always comes out. I slam this post with a huge HOAX stamp!!!

[edit on 8-12-2007 by chrhenn32]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Could this be related to what DK has reported? Dozens of people reported white lights over Teignmouth UK.

lights

[edit on 8-12-2007 by x-phile]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I always wonder what happened to all those people who locked themselves away in preparation for the end of the world when the new millenium dawned.

From your original post:

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds...

As you read that again it doesn't strike you as the slightest bit

[edit on 9-12-2007 by Retseh]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by x-phile
Could this be related to what DK has reported? Dozens of people reported white lights over Teignmouth UK.

lights

[edit on 8-12-2007 by x-phile]

WOW, yes they do mezmerize your into a captivating state of calm, unless you make contact with the others.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
reply to post by gps777

thanx gps. btw if u are still around. i found something very disturbing. you seem pretty smart. would you look into it and tell me what you think?
hope it's okay to ask this. but here it is
www.contactact.org...

sizzle yes, peaceful contact has been made

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
A sufficiently heavy CME could knock out all electromagnetic comms (see projectcamelot.org... ) and also (possibly) fry all chips and circuits that are not what the military call ‘hardened’. The worst case scenario is that after the CME was over (maybe just a few days of the worst weather in 150 years and the need to stay well indoors, preferably in the basement) nothing electronic would work.

Apart from the military, who would have been sitting tight in deep underground bases, we’d all be back in the 1800s. No pumps, no running water, no gas, no electricity, no transport, no food in the shops, no TV, no radio, no internet, no phone. Access to fresh running water, fresh vegetables, and a cow, a goat and a horse would then be pretty smart. Solar powered ham radio (which you would have kept shielded safely with you in your basement) would make you the only communications portal in a hundred miles.

I agree that a magnetic pole reversal would seem not to be serious... I’m not sufficiently well informed to be certain. A pole shift, though, would be cataclysmic. This is where the Earth actually tilts on its axis, like suddenly knocking and upsetting a large soup bowl. There could be huge earthquakes of Richter magnitude 15-20 and tsunamis with walls of water hundreds of feet high. Massive destruction of coastal areas and anything in any earthquake zone anywhere. A large percentage of the Earth’s population could die (if not immediately, soon afterwards through disease, exposure or starvation).

Again, this is the theoretical worst case scenario. This is what’s at stake. We don’t want to believe this... but we’ve had enough people tell us that this is exactly what’s on the cards that we can’t responsibly ignore it. This is the problem.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pierreletrek

Sorry pierreletrek. But you lost me at ProjectCamelot. You do know that this website is run by the same people who organised the Serpo hoax.

CT

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
reply to post by pierreletrek

Sorry pierreletrek. But you lost me at ProjectCamelot. You do know that this website is run by the same people who organised the Serpo hoax.

CT

Gosh. You really are deep with a conspiracy theory, aren't YOU.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
sorry guys maybe i was looking for a a shock value. You guys are very intelligent. What do you make of irish time at least 1200am to 1330 a very yellow star who saw thtat

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

I cannot stress water sources enough.

Make them reliable and long lasting, and your laughing. If your all hydrated, well, you can do any thing with a good level of fluids in you.

How about the Great Lakes?

Remember nothing is set in Stone. Predictions, future events can be changed .

I feel that something is going to transpire as well, what exactly I don't know, because the future can be altered. One only needs to look deep inside themselves and use their higher self, intuition, gut feeling, whatever you want to call it and ask, then the answer will come. What does it take to change the essence of ones self?

Many people in the world are fearful now, but what I believe is that people are facing their fears and this particular time is and will be a culmination of over coming personal fears, but it will be different then the past fear generated events, the outcome will be positive.

We will not have a massive wars or similar, we will have an awakening this time around. A worldwide wide awakening, one that helps us understand fear and overcome it.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
To the OP,
A frivolous comment on a likewise subject is not my intent. Rather, I simply postulate, that if, by chance, the world isn't in the peril that you describe, are you inclined to return to ATS/BTS and admit that you are less than perfect in your predictive capacity or will you perhaps offer us laymen, tantalizing excuses? A claim such as yours should be followed by the accountability that it assumes. Too often it is not.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join