It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where I am, what i am doing, and why.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think this is complete bullcrap If I'm being honest. I don't believe you and I doubt if you could find professional doctors and medics prepared to follow you on your little adventure. Who in the rite mind would sell all there gear and move to a cave?

Even if this was a true story I wouldn't run anywhere. I would sell everything at the first sign of trouble and buy lots or arms and get a little group together willing to fight to the death.

Bin laden should be safe enough In Afghanistan, he's got a decent 5 star cave to hide in! Who knows Bin Laden could be our leader of the free world.He might be the man who leads the free people of the World against the NWO maniacs.

Who cares if this prophecy is true, be prepared and ready to die.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

isnt any day a good day to die if your heart is in the right place...please ponder the significance of this question for the good of us ALL, which you are consequently tied to in more ways than may be appearant...respectfully mike

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

B) Oct 28th, 2011. For me, thats the money date. I seen, photographed and shared (as has my wife and friends) some weird stuff in the skies already. We don't doubt its coming, hence the plans and getaway.

Hi there. Can you upload the pics pls?

Cant wait

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This is just another fed story to get everyone thinking oh thats aliens or anything but our true god. What the op describes is the Great Warning. Comet Wormwood impact and the three days of darkness where evil is cast upon the earth. The only way to be safe is in your home, Your home is blessed and the demons cant come in uninvited. You need to be prepared to stay in your home for a week or so after the comet impact. Anyone who leaves the sanctity of their home before that time will parish. During this time everyone will get a personal warning from God that will not be pretty except for the children, They will sleep through this time in the care of angels for they will not be guilty of anything.
After the warning, This is when the Anti-Christ takes his power. This is the time you may want to go hide somewhere safe from his reach. The op apparently has not read all the prophets warnings about all of China being on fire from a nuclear attack from the U.S. and Russia who become allies after the consecration of Russia when the U.S. and Russia turn against the Anti-Christ and fight him only after a fight between the U.S. and Russia that doesn't go all out.
Be right with God and you will be safe spiritually at least.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Sky watcher]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
There are several threads.

Here is one about the pics with some links back to others.

I live in a rural area and haven't seen anything unusual for several years. May be one needs to be in an urban area where visions get more bang for the buck. Or only the UK is seeing any of this.

Seems all these type of predictions are not following the stated time lines. Anyway, why ramp up to it. Just letting it loose would seem to have a greater impact on people via confusion.

Anyway there's plenty more death and destruction that can be had out of mankind itself before a plan like this is needed, at least it seems that way to me.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

B) Oct 28th, 2011. For me, thats the money date.

Just curious, but are you going to feel at all foolish on Oct. 29, 2011 after nothing happens?

Or are you going to scour the news to find anything, like a small earthquake, rainstorm, man made conflict, anything, that you can use to claim you were right? Keep in mind,m anything like that you point to will be useless, as it happens everyday, and is going on as I type this somewhere.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
DK it sounds grand, but

Its an artificial mind control / body system control thats controlled by humans. Its design is such that it induces sights / sounds / feelings of religious / altered states awe and such feelings. It also is capable of projecting deep deep fear into people.

Is this going on now, and if so how do you yourself keep from being affected by it, and how do you know you have not been also sent some sort of illusion/delusion?

projecting deep deep fear into people.

Aren't you fearful enough to hide?

I mean no disrespect, these are just some questions that come to mind.

[edit on 083131p://bSunday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Someone mentioned the Himalayas, when taking into consideration the time frame of 2011 or 2012, are the Himalayas a good choice for the long term?

www.climatehotmap.org...

How much research did you do in order to choose a place to ride this , whatever this is, out?

[edit on 093131p://bSunday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
2 Thessalonians 2
www.biblegateway.com...

1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Does this fit into it somewhere?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Sightings, weird events in the sky, strange lights, people seeing stuff...

It sounds very much like Biblical prophecy.

There will be signs in the sun, moon, and stars. It's in the Bible, Matthew 24:29-30, NIV. "Immediately after the distress of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory."

en.bibleinfo.com...

[edit on 093131p://bSunday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
While I'm not so convinced that aliens exist, I am convinced that an alien disclosure or 'false-flag' operation would serve the government's purpose of scaring the crap out of everyone in order to consolidate power - same thing with a pseudo-religious event.

That being said, I have been on the fence about DK for a while now, it was one of the first few threads I read on ATS. While it certainly seems 'plausible', there is clearly no 'proof'. However, DK's story dove-tails with other stories quite nicely, such as Project Blue Beam.

After reading his previous threads, I was very interested to ask him questions of my own. While I found him to be more specific than in previous threads, his answers were still generally vague and some of my questions still remain unanswered. I do appreciate his responses though.

Overall, my reasons for remaining skeptical are the general nature of his responses, typical doomsday-poster vagueness and lack of specifics or substantiating evidence. Additionally, the basically flip and lackadaisical writing style of a supposedly educated person, smart enough to marry to a doctor. The tone is essentially one of immaturity. He calls himself a writer in his title, yet exhibits no talent for it, although he is telling quite a tale.

I'll remain dubious but watchful of D4rk Kn1ght's story. It's good to be prepared and informed, bad to be suckered. I'll leave a question mark on this one but I do wish him and his family the best.

If any ATS members have gotten to know DK through chat or other means, it would be great if you could share your impressions of him in order to further illuminate his purpose and character for the rest of us.

[edit on 2/12/07 by kosmicjack]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Hal9000,
my wife was in London UK when a ring of orbs passed over head, making a sighing / crying sound.

Pic added to ATS at the time.

As for the other pics I added... and other stuff sighted world wide, I am not going to go adding links and the like... so, make of it what you will!

I hope I don't get onto trouble by asking to many questions,

But I have seen the orbs too,

twice ,
and I believe they are different, once it was a terrifying experience the other it was surreal and calm and beautiful, the trick is to know the difference, you can fel the difference.

could it be the war of good vs. evil?
darkness and light?
angels of darkness over angels of light?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
Who in the rite mind would sell all there gear and move to a cave?

I'm in my right mind and I would if I felt the need. DK is on exactly the kind of adventure I've craved all my life. Doom or no doom, I envy him.

Good luck, adventurer.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
OK.

ATS can check the ISP address all they like, and they will find a family member of mine at the other end. Simple as that. I even told you where I am sat right now.....

As for me leading Dr's and professionals into the hills, well sorry folks, but they went first.

My wife and I decided to up and off so to speak, with a few friends and very like minded people, and joined them. read what I posted... its all in there, why they went, how it started, what was forecast, every thing.

To clear it up.

I went AFTER the Dr and his family, decided that after seeing certain things it was time enough to roll it all up and ship off. Yes I do come and go, as I feel that we should keep up our stocks and provisions (some times we trade with trekkers, some times we need to replace stuff.

Have I sold every thing ? yes. I have no house, no car, no any thing, and was even talked into leaving all my accounts settled and above board. Hope that clears it up.

Is this some kind of book / joke / hoax ? No. Far from it. It is a clear warning to every one as human to humanthat bad times are coming and we need to be ready to face them.

Regards, D.K.

Oh and the 4 and 1, as I said in the very first thread, its a marker, a calling card if you like to people out there that I would like to get in contact with me, as is the K in Kn1ght.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 123143

Originally posted by paul76
Who in the rite mind would sell all there gear and move to a cave?

I'm in my right mind and I would if I felt the need. DK is on exactly the kind of adventure I've craved all my life. Doom or no doom, I envy him.

Good luck, adventurer.

May life also treat you kindly in the future 123143.

Regards, DK.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
4 options, 1 answer...

(Mayan option) 4 + 1 represents the end of the 5th Sun in the Mayan calendar.

(Biblical option) 4 Horsemen + 1 Apocalypse = 5 days of darkness?

(Probable option)
4: Fourth month of the year = April
1: First day of that month
April 1st = April Fool's Day

(Wildcard option) 4 in 1 Restaurant (UK)
Tagline: 4 tasty reasons for the 1st choice:
www.fourinone.co.uk...

It's a reference to Bush Sr.(41st President) and the implementation of the whole Dark Night scenario, if I remember correctly.

Good to hear from you, DK. Glad your leg's better.

Keep on spelunking!!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a picture, taken in a car park in a London Hospital, by my wife.

(Thank you road gravel for the link.)

A set of orbs of light, passing over head making a sighing / crying sound like a baby. You really think Im staing around after my own wife takes such a picture ? you think I even want to be any where in the south of England when this kicks off ? no, no way on earth.

My own family (bar my brother) think i'm mad, even after seeing with their own eyes things they cannot explain. My brother now has the rented house I am sat in right now, far north of Scotland away from the cities.

Look, i will give you an example.

My mum and younger brother were in their garden this summer. They are watching planes fly over head, and then see shiny orbs of light passing over at high altitude between the clouds. Yet, even in her letter my mum says ' I see some of those lights in the sky you are worried about, but they just passed over head'.....'nothing to worry about'.. ect ect.

Now, as for my writing style.... well, sorry but this doesn't require Harvard references nor perfect structure, I am writing this as I think, to get across my thoughts and feelings. Yes I could structure it, yes I could type it in word, justify it, reference it, spell check the whole nine yards, but i'm not. Spelling and grammer bug you ? well, guess 28th 10th 2011 is going to give you a wake up call to what really is important.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Originally posted by Evasius
4 options, 1 answer...

(Mayan option) 4 + 1 represents the end of the 5th Sun in the Mayan calendar.

(Biblical option) 4 Horsemen + 1 Apocalypse = 5 days of darkness?

(Probable option)
4: Fourth month of the year = April
1: First day of that month
April 1st = April Fool's Day

(Wildcard option) 4 in 1 Restaurant (UK)
Tagline: 4 tasty reasons for the 1st choice:
www.fourinone.co.uk...

It's a reference to Bush Sr.(41st President) and the implementation of the whole Dark Night scenario, if I remember correctly.

Good to hear from you, DK. Glad your leg's better.

Keep on spelunking!!

Dude, read that U2U. I asked you not to share that. Really, I meant it.

Well there folks, you have it. This whole thing is said to be the baby of 41. Designed and started as head of the CIA, and first tested with very good results in the first gulf war on an operational battle field.

(Oh and subject X, sharing what was not to be shared puts me in a very tight spot now. Now the 41 meaning is common knowledge, any one can contact me and say 'oh yeah, 41, yeah thats Bush Senior and the CIA, first used in ... blah blah blah) ............. But thanks for backing me up, and yeah, my legs great cheers.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Can you post all significant photos you have taken since leaving the UK (that prompted you to leave in the first place)?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Dude, read that U2U. I asked you not to share that. Really, I meant it.

No you didn't. I just re-read that U2U, and no-where in it do you say not to share that info.

(Oh and subject X, sharing what was not to be shared puts me in a very tight spot now. Now the 41 meaning is common knowledge, any one can contact me and say 'oh yeah, 41, yeah thats Bush Senior and the CIA, first used in ... blah blah blah) ............. But thanks for backing me up, and yeah, my legs great cheers.

Sorry, DK. Didn't mean to pork you. I just remembered the info, not where it came from. I thought I'd read it in one of your thread posts. I didn't even remember the U2U at all until you said something.

Again, sorry 'bout that.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by subject x]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join