It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avarage Life expectancy of an ATS member?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey

Yes, I am fluctuating myself in some schizo combination of stages 4, 6 and 7. I'm hanging on though.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I don't see how I could leave ATS. And yes, I've tried... more than once.

It all started in the summer of 2005. 2006 stopped for several months, but then went back. The Surrealist wasn't too bright. Hopefully Nyorai is.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have been in the internet since 98, found this place in 2002 by chance, didn't joined until 2003 after a major surgery and been bored, I never posted and never visited after that, so I forgot my password, bored again I joined officially in 2004 but stay away from posting for months.

Now I can not get enough.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
i imagine a lot of disappeared members are either in gitmo or dulce. they MUST be.

masked avatar was my fave old skool dude. i miss him, too. (he's gone(been taken) to pine gap)

the only reason i stay here is to inform the world that it is royally screwed. (literally)

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Screwed? We're not screwed George Bush is good BBXBB *Looks over shoulder* happy...

I wonder how many members have actually been taken somewhere and interrogated. Is there a way we could see weather or not we are on a black list?

There is probably a way to find out how long an average member remains (a month without use being when they cease active membership).

[edit on 17/1/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I am always astonished that the articulate, thought provoking, sometimes profane, members are either banned, leave, or just lose interest.

Why Is that?

I guess I'll be around for a while because about the only thing in the opening sentence that applies to me is "profane!"

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Really? I have always thought those who do not follow civility were sort of sifted out and stopped coming here. Then new members would come without training and see if it was for them or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join