It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Care to Speculate Anyone:..:.:.... (ET)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by emanresui

I have a few questions. I'm going to start with the one that concernes me most.

How can an audio / video be crystal clear if you recorded it on a foggy evening?

Who were the unexpected guests?

What was the good news?

Why do you keep vodka in your game freezer?

Why do you keep dirty q-tips in a ziplock baggie, and how did they become dirty? Are they in your freezer too?

Also, what's your point, specifically?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by emanresui
reply to post by strange1

hi, naturally i checked every reply to my request for input...thanks to everyone...i clicked onto friend for the person (a man ?) from germany. anyone who looks 2 the other genra of recent posts will see a reply from me to an ed/media post titled "man beaten to death". For now all ive got is a plan that i expect to work if anything will...ive taken a multitude of variables into account that i dont think anyone else has so far...someone jokingly replied to the original thread about $, fame,& sex & he wasn't far off...obviously i would prefer to be 1st for those very reasons...however, in light of the fact that i consider myself to b most closely aligned w/secular humanism, i promise 2 share my technique with everyone here if i dont succeed @ 1st attempt hopefully before end of feb '08...its really a very simple plan that can b done anywhere remote where privacy 4 et is essential but as 4 me personally itll require some preparation @ different levels. if santa clause reads this i want 2 convince u 4 now that maybe a march'll never b necessary...im sorry 4 those who are disappointed. respectfully, mike

Thanks for the shout out. While I may be skeptical, I always have hope. Be quiet and don't use conventional means of communication. As much as you may be planning, I hope you have help and many many backup plans. And as someone who begs for people to stop talking and start DOING, I'd love to help (as unlikely as it is). I'll stick with this board and I pray for your success.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
On another note, I wouldn't even use conventional words in communication, until you have proper exposure (as I said in my "march" post, media and exposure is our greatest security). No one can vanish without question when they are popularized by such proof. Also, I'd say that you can use any contact you have with such "evidence" to your advantage.

I'm a media man, I'm telling you that the camera with multiple live feeds and some preparedness are your best friends.

I don't know why I get so excited about this stuff but if what you say is true we can finally get people to stop using sites like these to speculate and instead discuss proof and possibilities for humanity.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The internet is the fastest way to get out information on a mass scale. Any video evidence would be easy to post all over the place. Just look for the many video hosting sites. Make a list of them all and bookmark them so you can post the video as fast as you can over many places. Have at least 20+ video hosting sites ready and that mean registering to post. Set a date and time and let her rip.

Biological evidence is a whole new ballgame. You should do as others have mentioned. Send multiple samples all over the world if you can. This would all have to be time sensitive.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

That's right. Make sure there are many copies. Throw in a few Rick Rolls to catch them off guard. There is nothing the dark government despises more than to be Rick Rolled.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

hi...its no trap, its a calculated invitation that i hope'll be noticable. someone mentioned vectoring & ill have to look up the meaning...even if a verifiable contact of any duration is achieved itll only be the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thinking about this some more...

I would be very fearful to have alien tissue, blood, fluids in my possession. Why? Because they are not native to our planet, you have no idea of the infectivity of such things.

In fact this fear would also include an authentic alien artifact. As we all know, bugs live on things. Alien bugs may not be able to be killed even with high heat or any Earth disinfectant.

This is one thing that makes me doubt 'physical' contact, or that we have any artifiacts. Even advanced civilizations make mistakes and like the lesson of Jurassic Park, chaos wants to reign.

If we had anything alien come here, I'd be very surprised if it didn't cause an outbreak of some strange virus or disease, again the lesson of War of the Worlds where Earth bacteria brought them down when the a-bomb wouldn't.

So let's hope you -don't- have any alien tissue in your freezer.

There's only one sure way to -safely- 'visit' an alien world and that's using holograms and virtual contact. IOW, you are not actually physically present in this space/time or dimension. Thus contamination, at least as we understand it could not occur. Of course what seems real to us could be advanced virtual, but that's another story.

For an advanced culture, scrupulously avoiding contamination either way would be of paramount importance. I.e. they would not want to risk -accidentally- destroying the thing they want to study, etc.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I'm still excited to see what happens with this experiment. I hope much comes from it, one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

do they? have i? read latter part of isaiah 52 + 1st part of isaiah 52 + 1st corinthians all of chapter 2.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

oops, 1st part of isaiah 53, repeat, 53!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Is this your invitation? And how did you come up with it? Sorry, its just alittle cryptic.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The experiment transpired flawlessly & as you close the door to the shed you intuit that at any piont you choose your world could be unalterably changed for better or worse. What would you do & why. Thanks go out to anyone who responds.

If the experiment is able to be reproduced I would. And then share with all as we seem to be here to explore.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

hi...its no trap, its a calculated invitation that i hope'll be noticable. someone mentioned vectoring & ill have to look up the meaning...even if a verifiable contact of any duration is achieved itll only be the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

Get it out!!! and get it out carefully!

Despite what others may say, there are people every where who want to know. Any bit of evidence.... including dirty q-tips, will be held in high regard if its the real deal.

Best of luck. I'm looking forward to seeing how this weirdness turns out

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join