It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Care to Speculate Anyone:..:.:.... (ET)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hello, my name is Mike & I'm for real. I like to socialize, but that's not why I'm here for now. I need input so I've decided to start here. Imagine some unexpected guests popping over a bit too late for dinner...you hear some good news so you use it as an excuse to take some vodka from your game freezer...while out there you notice that the dirty q-tips in the zip-lok baggie are once again visible...you instantly recall the crystal clear audio/video footage that you recorded late last winter while out ice fishing for pike one very foggy evening! The experiment transpired flawlessly & as you close the door to the shed you intuit that at any piont you choose your world could be unalterably changed for better or worse. What would you do & why. Thanks go out to anyone who responds.

-------------------------------------
Replaced ALL CAPS in title and added topic

[edit on 29/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I would get to the point.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
What experiement.

N.O.L.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
its still early here, so maybe I'm not getting the purpose of your question... or even the relevance of it for that matter.

Are you asking what 'someone' may do in that same scenario? (Too oblique for most to answer I think)

If this is the purpose, you may consider re-vamping your question to cut to the chase rather than throw in some personal experience that has no direction to question at hand.

Could this be an intro of sorts for a mystery/horror story or just spam for Q-Tips and Ziplok baggies?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Grailkeeper

hi, i became a member yesterday & i've got minimal computer skills & this was supposed to go into the ufo category but ended up on skunk. it's 3am here in alaska & almost time to retire for the evening. the ? was worded intiially @ 1st attempt, then page expired before it went thru...frustrated i tried again & that's what came out. i'm asking what any civilian would do if they had concrete, indesputable evidence of a flesh & blood E.T. i'm not inferrring that i do, i'm just testing for reactions...i'll post more comprehensively from now on as time permits...thank you for your insight

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I would contact the Holy Roman Catholic Church and ask them to help me and then I would do whatever they told me to do.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Get it to a good biochemist who can verify that it is ET in origin. A moot point really since as you say, you have no such evidence. Don't really see the point of this thread to be honest...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I would contact a major UFO group and let them handle it.
But having crystal clear audio/video footage isn't concrete evidence. The Transformers movie looked pretty damn realistic to me . . .

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Now that you have got to the point in a basic fashion.

Are you saying you have proof or are you saying what would you do if you had proof ?

See there is still some need for clarity.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
OK, so either you have an ET in your Alaskan freezer, a video of one, or your ears need cleaning.

Clear things up, enough with the cloak and dagger.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by emanresui
...while out there you notice that the dirty q-tips in the zip-lok baggie are once again visible...you instantly recall the crystal clear audio/video footage that you recorded late last winter while out ice fishing for pike one very foggy evening!
[edit on 29/11/07 by masqua]

Hi Mike, and welcom to ATS.

A question begs to be asked; if this is a round about way of saying you've actualy got seriously good evidence of ET, swabs of blood (?) and the holy grail of video footage, how did it take some friends over to remind you of such astounding occurences? Heck, if that'd happened to me, I wouldn't be able to sleep!

If you've posed a rhetorical question, then my answer would be contact a reputable UFO organisation. Approach them first, speak to a representative, run a mile if they mention royalties and publicity tours. If I had evidence, I'd want the most professional investigators involved. And after DNA testing proves your case, be prepared for the media storm.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I would post all of the evidence on ATS immediately before the men in black arrive to clean away any sign of my existance from the earth.

Seriously. I would get it all out as soon as possible.

Weird intro though.

Welcome.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You could call the National UFO Reporting Center, they can probably refer you to the guy/gal that you need to talk to...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm trying to place myself in the alternate universe as described by the hypothetical - I have a game freezer. Which means I'm now single. I've currently got a fridge in the garage for sodas, beer, etc. I once parked a container of night crawlers in there and the reaction of She Who Must Be Obeyed was, unpleasant but not surprising.

So anyway, I've got this game freezer which includes vodka (plausible) and a ziploc bag of dirty q-tips. Yep, I'm single.

Back to the situation, if I had indisputable evidence of extraterrestrial intelligece, I'd blast it out there in a big way. As soon as possible, before any presumed "Government Types" spirited it (and maybe me) away. I'm not SURE that would even happen. But I'm not sure it wouldn't, either.

I'd probably contact Springer (one of the owners here) and work out the best way to feasiably release the info. Yeah, I'd absolutely utilize the expertise and facilities of this site if I ever came in posession of something like that.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
[snip]
MOD EDIT:
Removed insulting off topic remark.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
Troll (Internet)

Well now, let's not get ahead of ourselves. I don't think it's unreasonable to assume a new participant in a conspiracy site might have justifiable concerns about a good many things. There's no point (imo) in chasing someone off who is looking to test the waters a bit before diving in.

Anyone here who's looking to hoax or troll will eventually be hoist by their own petard soon enough.

And if you've never been hoist by your petard, you have no idea how painful that can be. Unbearable chafing. Maybe.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
First and foremost, let me be very clear.

There are NO reputable UFO organizations seeking to find the truth. They already know the truth and will go to great lengths to keep it under wraps.

You have probably already placed yourself in harm's way and I would proceed with extreme caution.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by emanresui

Hey there emanresui and welcome ... as you can see, everyone here at ATS goes out of there way to make newcomers feel right at home (ummm, hope they never ask me round for tea) !

Anyhoo, in answer to your question ... I'd do exactly what you've just done. If you did have some indisputable evidence (and I know you implied this was a hypothetical question), the MIB would have to be a little more cautious, like Grimholt already mentioned.

I'd also post some pictures and a detailed account of what the ET looked like and what happened ... whilst the ATS's were ripping the thread to pieces
... I would report the incident to a reputable UFO organization that would make a formal record of said events ... but that's just me. I for one thought it was a good question.

Hope you get a friendlier reception in future threads. 'Woody'.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
First and foremost, let me be very clear.

There are NO reputable UFO organizations seeking to find the truth. They already know the truth and will go to great lengths to keep it under wraps.

You have probably already placed yourself in harm's way and I would proceed with extreme caution.

I dunno why, but this statement gave me chills. It occurred to me that the OP might be trolling - not for reactions from us, but from the MIB. Not a good idea, methinks, but then I had the idea of an organized baiting of the MIB. Could it be done? Maybe we could set them up, and get them on audio/video. That would be proof of... Something. Hang on, someone's knocking at my door.
j/k

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Isn't this a speculative thread? surely i t belongs in the Skunkworks section then. Just saying...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join