It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 13

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

I didn't mean it like that. What are you doing Jdposey I taught we finished talking about this? What's wrong, why do you keep inisisting? Is that a part of being a Christian, insisting to force your opinions on someone?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalGrl

Enoch and Elijah are the two who will witness and prophecy in Jerusalem during the Great Tribulation. I now see that some people have already corrected you on that sorry. I need to stock up on my spegettios if this guy is right

[edit on 15-1-2008 by Sky watcher]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GodCalls

This will be my last post on this thread and, this subject. As for forcing my opinion, I am not attemtping anything other than to direct your attention and everyone else on this thread, who has lifted the great Ronald Weinland to the pedestal he is enjoying. You can have Ronald Weinland, His lofty opinion of himself as one of the two witnesses. I never would have believed that people could be so niave as those who have handed themselves over to such a person as this and think, honestly think, they are followong after God. Jesus was indeed accurate about the end times and how wide spread and steep people would be in deception. You have cemented yourself tightly, but unfortunately into the wrong foundation.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

The scripture I pointed out in my post for you wasn't directed at you Jdposey. It was to make my point that following the LAW of God is also neceesary. It wasn't because I said you were lawless. I'm sorry you didn't understand it like that and I'm sorry if I phrased it like that my freind but it was to show a meaning. I said it seems to me like you want to be lawless of Gods laws not because you are, that's why I said it seems. I seemed that in my post because you always say that we're saved from grace but never mentioned that following the law was also important and if you did, I wouldn't know because I joined this thread just recently. I didn't accuse you of anything, ok?

[edit on 15-1-2008 by GodCalls]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Good morning Jersey City,
How come you were not in Winchester Va on the 29th of Dec????? Come on answer that one we missed you. Actually not sure how far that would have been for you. But the New York and Mass. group were there. I think Philly is only what 3 hours? Easy Sabbath's drive man.
I take it you will be making the Springfield or the Buffalo trip? There in one lady 50ish in Delaware, and three or four more on Long Island that you will meet in Feb, if you can make those towns. I assume you have contacted the Weinland's concerning attending there?
And just one more more point, don't apologize for the truth. The whole world is lawless. They don't love Christ for if they did they would obey his commandments. None of them can understand these words till God opens there mind's to the TRUTH that you have received. I can talk to you all day long but till God gives it you would not have it, but since it came from God your mind is filled with it. Continue to follow Ron Weinland as he follows Jesus Christ. (As Paul Taught) The jest of it is they worship a different Jesus than we do. They worship a Jesus that disobeys and rebels against his father's laws and we worship a Jesus that makes way so that we can indeed follow God's laws. The Israelites could not keep God's laws. The whole point of Christ dying was to wash us of our sins so that God the father could dwell in us. Writing his laws on our hearts and minds. Without God's spirit man can not keep God's laws, henceforth lawlessness does abound till God's kingdom is restored upon this earth.
Fight the fight Bro

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Marineone

Good Afternoon, MarineOne

Yea bro, you're totally right, we shouldn't apologize for the truth. It seemed to him that I called him a lawless man because of the proverb I wrote to explain my point. I didn’t want it to look like I judged him so I said sorry. Oh well...

Hey, you seem to know quite a lot about where meetings are held though! How did you acquire this info? Oh yea, you’ve been a member for years right? I wish I would’ve known about Dec 29.
I would've been there. Yes, I've contacted the CofG-PKG for Feb 16 because I'm trying to purchase a car by then. I was thinking I could make it by Feb 2 without a car so I sent an e-mail about one week 1/2; yet no response. If I knew more I would try to go but I hardly get any responses from the e-mail addresses I send to. That's why I'm more than happy that I can get answers and communicate with people going thru the same on this thread.

I will remember not to apoligize for the truth and the fight will be fought brother!

Thanks again and peace be with you.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GodCalls

Greetings Godcalls,

The information that you seek for meetings for RW is ronaldweinland.com... and look under upcoming trips. As for the Winchester meeting, Ron did not attend but that meeting was set up By my wife and I. She did all the work I just agreed on the date that see set and then I drove. Shame on me

Also our meeting places are given out in the announcements portion of the sermon. Well at least Winchester was. If you can't get a car make sure you get a Bus ticket and get there. It is very important that you are there. Until Mr Weinland or one of the elders meets with new members, for the protection of the local people he does not give out local or personal information of local meeting places

If you wish to contact me
[email protected]
I am not an elder and I am not in charge of anything just a disciple like you.
I have been here longer cause God knew it would take me longer.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I'm new here but am totally in agreeance with RW. My husband and I just came across this information about a month ago and are still learning. He has totally gave me an understanding of all the questions I've ever asked. Suddenly the scriptures make so much sense! I've read a some of this thread and am totally covinced that things will be coming very soon.

Is there anyone though who would know if Fargo ND has a church or where the closest one to here is?

And any information that isn't in the books that may help as well, more insight, more information, to help us even more would be appreciated. I find myself rambling half the time because the questions I want to ask never come out properly. I talk myself in circles sometimes because my brain is constantly racing.

I look forward to continue reading and being amongst people who aren't against me like my father. My dad thinks I'm losing my mind and that all this is crap.

Thanks for this too, it's AWESOME and is exactly what I think I've needed to hear everyones opinions and thoughts and to know we aren't alone in this!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I don't know how accurate his predictions are but the feelings I have right now is unease. I am scared and is doubtful about him at the same time. Is this what his intention is? On the other note, I was led to his web site by a google ad with the sentence "Why The Rapture Is False".

So I'm wondering if the Rapture is part of the bible, then why is he denying it?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

This is the respose to the e-mail I sent you that would confirm my identity... Just a pre-caution... we never know who wants to stir up confusion...

[edit on 17-1-2008 by GodCalls]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I just don't understand some people. After Weinland is totally debunked, some people still believe in his BS.
He is not one of two witneses.

Just a quick observe from his site:
ronaldweinland.com...

I The most important thing you must do is to repent of your false beliefs and practices, and wrong ways of living, and fully turn to God in obedience to His ways of life. The first step is to keep the Sabbath day holy. If you are not willing to set aside the Sabbath day as God commands, then there is no sense of you reading any farther because God will not work with you, nor receive you, unless you are willing to obey Him in this matter (Isaiah 57, 58 & 59). The Church website (www.cog-pkg.org ) has a FAQ tab at the top of the page that you can click onto and read the “Form Letter” concerning proper Sabbath observance. This will direct you to what you need to do if you are going to obey God’s Sabbath day.

Yea, right.
This self proclaimed prophet didn’t even a read New Testament.

Many have a difficult time doing this because they try to hold onto old false teachings from traditional Christianity or hold onto their “own understanding” that they “think” they have come to see through their own reading and studying, but these are only obstacles in receiving what God is offering you. God is not concerned with what anyone “thinks” is true, but He is concerned that those whom He is calling are willing to humbly and meekly receive what He is offering them. That which God gives is a matter of spiritual revelation and not a matter of one’s own intellect, knowledge, and human understanding.

Yea, yea, God waited 2000 years to reveal some super secret to Weinland. O, what is difference between him and other Protestansts? Well, he also beleive in Sola scriptura principle
, but he put parts of Judaism [Sabbath].

Those who practice Judaism observe the 7th day Sabbath, however, they cannot be God’s Church and His people since they do not believe Jesus is the Christ/Messiah. One of the largest organizations who say they do believe that Jesus is the Christ is the Seventh Day Adventist Church, but as Ronald Weinland’s second book, 2008—God’s Final Witness, explains, they believe in the false Catholic doctrine of the Trinity and many of them believe in the false observances of Christmas and Easter.

Finally some 'truth'. I can bet that he was expelled from Seventh Day Adventist Church.

Reading the rest I am sure. He was member of some Church of God, but as I understand more and more splits occurred.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Vojvoda

The new testament doesn't abolish the law according to Jesus.

Matthews 5:17-20
"Dont misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No I came to accomplish their purpose. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear , not even the smallest detail of Gods law will disappear until its purpose is achieved.

Has heaven and earth dissappeared?

[edit on 17-1-2008 by jnthemyst]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 123glory

Hello 123Glory, Have you read all the book 2008 God's final witness. This is God's final warning to mankind that the time to repent is now. The word Rapture is not in the bible nor is the teaching of the Rapture in there either. The word resurrection is mentioned many times and the doctrine of resurrection is taught through out the bible as well. If you have not done so Read the book. If you are not close to the one true living God then be advised. You should be scared.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

Downloadables on Internet is free but he's making money out of the paper form of his books at various online stores, such as amazon.com bookmasters.com alibris tower.com

preliminary search found those sites he sells his books at. There could be more sites if I continue searching further. Don't know how much money he is making off the selling of the books on the Internet, but it looks like they're selling like hotcakes as in Amazon.com, his 2008-end time book has only 2 left in stock. Controversies sell, and so does fears. Combine those two elements, and you could make a bestseller. And he changed the book title into 2008 - end time. When the book was originally published in 2006, it was under a different title without 2008. Now, with the 2008 put on the title that should make many people rush to buy it because it concerns their immediate future.

Right now, I am not judging him on whether he is false or truth. All I'm pointing out is promotional techniques to sell things, and that unlike what some of you claims that he is not making profit, I can point out sources where he is making profit, aside from asking his followers to give 10% of their after-tax income to his church.

There are a few other questioning theories in his book, but I will refrain from pointing out their flaws now as I need to do more research before I can be sure to back up my points. I want to be fair to him and everyone. If he is the true prophet, I don't want to do things to disregard him, and if he is false, I need to point out the flaws. But right now, I haven't taken a definite stand yet.

One thing all of us Christians need to keep in mind is that at end times, there will be many false prophets and teachers and evil spirits like to deceive people and play/thrive on our fears.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Marineone, I will read his downloadable book and will look back into the bible to see whether rapture is mentioned. I am a new christian and haven't completed my read on the bible - long story on why and don't want to talk about it now. But I do watch Trinity Networks almost every day and do charity and ask my conscience and God's permission every time I do something and I practice loving and try to make peace with and for the people around me and tell the world about how God's changed me and how I have enjoyed his blessings to encourage people to follow God. At the same time, I also warn people that the end time is near and point out evidences and encourage them to draw close to God. Some fears is acceptable to wake people up, but if RW book is all about fears, then I will think twice. However, like I said, I haven't read it yet so can't comment more on it. I just have ideas of what it's about and the key points of it by reading thru the posts on this forum. But will red and then will have my inputs.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So far, yes, it's confirmed rapture is not from the bible.

But do consider my points on whether RW is making profit. But at the same time, also consider what others are saying that he needs to raise money to do his work.

Another point I'm disturbed is the bible says that no one is to add or eliiminate anything from the book (bible) but RW stated in his web site (the-end.com...):

"the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording. Those thunders are revealed in this book"

Isn't what RW doing now is adding things to the book of revelation, which is prohibited by GOD?

Another point to consider is is why the logo on his official Church of God web site (www.cog-pkg.org...) features a Lion with a couple other animals. Why not God, Jesus, or things of God's related but beasts? Isn't the Lion is one of the anti-christ appearing at the end time as mentioned in the book of revelation? Since he feature that Logo for his Church web site, isn't that a clue he's worshiper of the beast?

Again, I am very fair-minded, being a new Christian but I was born close to God and I don't go to Church often (as it's not convenience, though I'd really like to - so I tuned to Trinity Network almost every day to listen to lectures). Although I don't go to Church but I always keep God in my heart and practice what he teaches. And I also believe in giving people benefits of the doubts without judging them until proven false. So I am not yet saying RW is false but I'm pointing out points that is questionable about him. Do correct me and show me if I am wrong. I would love to follow God's ordained messenger but I don't want to be misled to follow the false prophet worshipping the beast. So go ahead, correct me and show me if my points are wrong. Be open to debate is how we may be able to find out the truth. Aside from what is written in the Bible itself, everything else is open to debate to find out the truth.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You have to think about how many paper backs he is giving away for free though! And he posts to worldwide locations! I have ordered 3 sets of the books for free to give to other people who i know. So you have to give him a little credit. He must be giving away more free books than he must be selling via amazon and such.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 123glory

Hello Again,

The internet copy is free to whom ever would like to download it. And I encourage those that can download the book to do so. But If you need a hard copy (soft back) you can order it online and it will be mail to you free of charge. 2 weeks ago some 3000 books (plus or minus 500) free of charge.When he hired a publisher, putting these books in some of the stores is a means of advertising and letting people know that the book is available. You do the math. Thousands per day spent advertising on google to get the information to you the reader. 15,000 in advertising. A guess of 5 bucks a book to ship out to the reader times 3000 books = 15000 bucks a week there. All free. I could go on and on but this is really only for those who have ears and will hear anyhow. 30,000 a week and I will say that is probably 1/2 of what is actually spent

Tithes are sent to the Church and used to pay these fees and Mr Weinland's salary. But these are not our tithes and they are not Mr.Weinland's tithes. They are God's tithes. And if you truly wish to have the truth then you will not rob God of what is his. The tithing principle dates back all throughout the bible to the one who can hear this let him hear. The Sabbath is the first that you will have to address. If you won't believe God concerning His Sabbath then you won't be able to digest and learn what God has prepared for you. If you do keep the Sabbath then Tithing will be the next big item you will need to address but then again this is all covered in the letters on the web site and in the books and IN THE BIBLE.

The lion and the lamb will lie down beside one another and a little child shall lead them. Then again the Lion of Judah and the Lamb God are who? I need not answer. But I am thinking (SEE SMOKE) if you grasp at petty items to stumble on you probably don't want to walk anyhow.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have a serious question that I hope you can answer. If Ronald Weinland is one of the two witnesses of Revelation, how does he explain these scriptures in realtion to him?
Revelation 11:3-13
3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth." 4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. 5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. 6 These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, AS OFTEN AS THEY DESIRE

At what point does Mr. Weinland dress down to Sackcloth and begin to do the latter part of these underlined things as contained in these verses?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
No Christian who knows their Bible pays Ron Weinland an ounce of attention. No, he is not one of the two witnesses (what a conceited delusion) and no, we are not yet in the tribulation. People who claim we are in the seven years tribulation will have to keep pushing back the date. By the time all is said and done, the tribulation will have lasted a century according to them. They need to give it up. We're not there yet. Possibly close, but not quite there.

new topics

top topics

join