It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining o

page: 11

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreOne
Hi all, tis only I again,

It really staggers me when people try to say that we don’t have to obey Gods law anymore because people somehow have come to believe that Jesus did away with Gods law?? Matthew Chapter 5 and Verse 17 and on and on it goes, there are too many scriptures to post they tell us to obey Gods law; where have they got this idea??

Even Jesus himself observed Gods laws and annual holy days??

Even Jesus himself observed God's laws and annual holy days???

You are not getting it, listen to what you said. "Even"...can you do better than Jesus? Can you do as well as Jesus? It took a while for Paul, but it finally clicked with him. Why do think Paul went to the trouble expounding himself in Romans 7:14-25. Why do you think God took the time to send Jesus, made of a woman (Flesh) and made under the Law? So everyone could go right on living under the law?

All I have to say is this, I commend you, that you are able to observe every aspect of the law to the tee in its entirety, without any transgression.
I have been where you are now, BUT now, I am content resting in the finished work of Christ, who lived the law perfectly, in every aspect of the shadows that the law contains and would rather trust in His righteousness which has been imputed to me. You see, when you realize that it is Christ who lives in you, the fulfillment of all that is righteous and perfect, no law, no person, not even the Devil himself can condemn you concerning anything, after all, I am dead, but Christ, it is He who dwells within and it is not my righteousness that is in question when I do fail, slip up and fall short of God's glory. How can anything or anyone condemn Jesus? What you are doing is taking the complete finished work of Jesus and saying it was not enough....now I will tag the law on to it. In essence, you are counting the death, the blood of Christ as having fallen short in its work and insulting God by saying or thinking that you can do more than what was necessary for God to send His son to address. The Law appeals to the flesh and I suppose, it will continue to do so. The very thing you are expounding, is the very thing Paul spent his time addressing.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Sabbath greetings once again,
I was not talking about you GodCalls. As a matter of fact I was posting while you were, I am just a slower typer. But indeed I was excited to read what you had to post. My wife walked in just as I posted and found yours and she was excited as well.
When God starts working in your mind the truth comes in quickly. I am seeing new people come online in months where it took most others in the past years. God has supplied us with the wealth of knowledge and the ability to Download it into our minds and be up to date in a few short months. And what a tremendous blessing it is. Yes I have been in Gods true Church many years mainly as a witness as to what has happened in that time period, but also God knew it would take me longer. I have no real advantage over those God is calling in this end time period. The very time that all the prophets of old talked about, we are living in right now. God is opening the minds of thousands at this time, some like you guys that I have not even met yet. But like one astute reader mentioned, we all seem to be one, one mind, God's mind growing in each one that he calls. Yet all with distinctly different personalities and experiences. Look forward to possibly meeting with some of you in the future maybe even before the troubles hit us hard.

BTW todays sermon is titled the Growing Church of God

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
just going to check the sermon out now

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Xpander Wrote:

Well think about this mate... Jesus comes back exactly four years from the feast of trumpets which in 2007 fell on the 13th of september, that means Jesus returns around 13th of sept 2011. The tribulation, which lasts 3 1/2 years, ends the day he comes back. So count back 3 1/2 years from 13th sept 2011 and you will get the beginning of the tribulation, which is around 13th march 2007. Does that make sense to you? or am I wrong.

We do not figure God's Holy days from the roman calender. If you go to PKG's website and click on Holy days you can see a list of the Holy days converted to the roman dates. In 2011 the feast of trumpets falls on (Roman Calender Sept. 29th). Back up 1260 days and you have the seventh seal opening.April 17th.

The Feb 2nd day called for by Mr Weinland is for the whole church to fast. If you back up from Sept. 29th 2011 1335 days you have Feb 2, 2008. Of which we believe that all those that will be sealed of the 144,000 will have been sealed at that time.

Let me interject that Mr. Weinland has stated that many things are going to happen in 2008, but That the seventh seal will open in april. If you read in Rev When he opened the seventh seal, there followed a silence in heaven for about half an hour. We as yet do not know how long this silence will last but it isn't long. Maybe be a month maybe only a day. More will be revealed in the sermons of the next three months.

Have a profitable Sabbath

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
From my notes here.....

I see on page 155 (of Ron's 2008 book) that Jesus returns and resurrects the 144,000.

On page 138 he has Jesus returning to earth with the 144,000 to battle on the earth which is at the time of the seventh plague.

Is this correct? This doesn't sound right.

Also,
On page 122 he talks about the Star of Bethlehem being an angel and not a star at all.
Yet the wise men from the east (Magi) are astrologers. I watched the movie documentary called The Star of Bethlehem where they take astrology software and run back the software to the times of Herod (around 2BC to 6BC) and find what is most likely "the star". I wont go through the entire movie for you here but I do recommend watching this.

Ron Weinland contradicts this story by stating that the star is an angel.

And the movie goes through what the Magi were. They were not looking for an angel all the way from Babylon 700 miles away.

This Ron Weinland seems to like to talk alot which is a good thing because you can always find holes all through their stories. Even though they seem to do an excellent job of presenting truths. My notes that I have when I read through his book are pretty scarce at first, but then I get then BAM you get to "God's Design" on page 77, the star on page 122, then it gets rediculous page 126, 138, 154, 155, 163, 169, 170. This is all against what the Bible teaches. I am unable to go along with what he is teaching here.

He should be proclaiming that the Kingdom of God is at hand, and calling for repentance and remission of sins. Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world!

Revelation 14
11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."

12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

13And I heard a voice from Heaven, saying unto me, "Write: 'Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from henceforth.'" "Yea," saith the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, and their works do follow them."

Do not think that the commandments of God are no longer valid. No you can not work your way to heaven. But faith without works is dead. Do not keep the commandments TO be saved, keep them because you ARE saved.

James 2
14What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and hath not works? Can faith save him?

(No it can't because it is not true faith!)

17Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

Keep your eyes upon Jesus!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jnthemyst
I came across this scripture while reading people discuss Weinland in a yahoo group.

Colossians 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath day.

Does this in any way contradict what he's preaching?

Truthseeker or we are one?

Jnthemyst, I will answer this as you seem to be asking this in quest for knowledge. Not in anyway does this contradict what Mr. Weinland is teaching. The Sabbath day is a commanded day, The Holy Days (Annual Holy Sabbaths) are commanded days, There is a fast day that you don't eat. There are clean and unclean meats that you are not to consume, they were never created for human consumption. Interestingly enough the only Holy Day that falls on a New moon is the feast of Trumpets. If they are commanded (which they are) the only way you could be judged concerning them would be not to keep them. Are you judged for the laws you obey or are you taken to court and judged for the ones you disobey.
Satan has deceived the worlds religions with his counterfeit holidays to subtly confuse the masses. Easter replaced Passover and the Days of unleavened bread (Paul mentions keeping the passover and these days)Baal Mass(mass of Christ) replaced the whole Fall holy day season Christ's First and second coming ie Feast of Trumpets. and the richness of life and all that God is working toward ie Atonement with God and the Feast of Tabernacles ie 1000 year reign of Christ. God's whole plan for mankind in outlined in the 7 day week and the annual High days. So don't let any man judge you in these matters. Paul was speaking to God's church, the Colossians who knew what God's Holy days, new moons, and Sabbath were therefore Paul didn't need to give a breakdown of what days, they understood. When Paul spoke he spoke on the Sabbath day as was Christ's custom.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Not soon before the Sabbath sermon. Isn't it wonderful? I can't wait
MarineOne, TruthSeeker, WeAreOne and anybody here with God's Truth nice to meet all of you and I hope I get to say that in person one day. MarineOne I see how you caught one of the people posting here talking about how it felt that ONE person had different names on these posts and that theysounded like they were one of the same. That is true, because we are to be of the same mind if we are brothers in the SAME Christ and God. It's great tthat we even have the opportunity to even communicate and share what's going through mind like this. If it wasn't for God to allow such technology to exist in this time, I don't know about you, but I would be bummed out! I don't even want to imagine cause right now not even my family believes a word I say, cause they still want me to go to college!

Well it's nice to even be here with those of the same mind, and I'm grateful to God for this contact. May peace be with you all and enjoy your rest on this happy Sabbath!

PS: Since MarineOne has been part of the CoG-PKG for years. I've sent e-mails to the CoG-but it seems like they're very busy at times and can't respond; but I have read "All about water Baptism", the letter form and everything similiar and I feel ready. I was told I was to young, say around the youngest age you are allowed to be baptised while IN the CoG for years. That is 19. Have any clue or should I wait till Feb 16 when Ronald Weinland will be close to where I live. I'll just keep leaving it in God's hands.

Got to go the Sermon begins!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Seems to me the so-called "6000 year rule of man" was mostly defined by the huge religious influence of the major players, Islam, Judaism and Christianity, so who should we blame for the wars and holocast type atrocities committed by all these religions. hmmm.
Seems to me all religions are basically hypocritical and equally guilty.
Perhaps its time to dump these and try somethingelse.
I think the "Church" has had its time to govern earth and stuffed it up, next please.

youtube.com...

[edit on 12-1-2008 by aussiespeeder]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Please read the link below. This will be the steps to watch Ronald Weinland take when these dates and prophecies pass.

www.watchman.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GodCalls

Just finished the sermon and I think you may have your answer in part from it. I have know of 18 year olds getting baptized, but none younger. May I inquire of your age? If Mr. Weinland is going to be close to you on the 16th them by all means try to be there and meet him. I know how he is busy but be persistent and tell him you have read from letters and that you want to be in fellowship if at all possible. Hand in there and keep growing and as he spoke today, you will have your day in the water.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Sorry about the typos but I do have fat fingers

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Marineone

Hi fellow brethren!

Oh yes, my questions were answered. I will wait and do what I can physically but the rest only God can supply and structure before my eyes. So far he has directed my steps and has built before me a path that joins with the MAIN road that we can all walk together, in Jesus Christ by the blessings of the Almighty Father. Thanks for the advice; it has strengthened the answer I received today. Peace be with you and all of us (the few of us) who can be of the same mind in harmony and unity with God; synchronized and guided by faith in our Higher priest Jesus Christ and in God Almighty.

This has only added to my joy and understanding of the wonders that God does and reveals to his Church. I pray to God that he continue to bless us, and I look forward to one day meeting MarineOne, WeAreOne, TruthSeeker and any other (because I just joined this post) and say, brothers.

Peace onto you brothers and may we pray for Ronald, the evangelists, etc… members and coming members in the Church of God for support. They are doing and will be doing a lot in the coming times. Our prayers can add to the ease of stress we are all going through and will be going through more heavily.

Thanks to whoever opened up this thread. I would have not had the happiness of sharing and talking to like-minded brothers. I probably would’ve still been toughing it out by myself but now it feels much better.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodCalls
reply to post by Marineone

Thanks to whoever opened up this thread. I would have not had the happiness of sharing and talking to like-minded brothers. I probably would’ve still been toughing it out by myself but now it feels much better.

Im happy that people are really enjoying this thread i started. I never expected this much feedback!
Thanks !

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I hope you TruthSeekers or someone else can help me figure this out:

From weinlands personal blog/website:

Quote:

"The thunders of Revelation are now going to begin to increase in intensity and frequency. Beginning in February, those thunders will increase dramatically, and by April this world will begin to be shaken to its foundations."

ronaldweinland.com...

Have you or someone else here heard him talk about February in some of his interviews or books? That Ronald mentions February as an important month is new to me..

Will there be an increase in terror attacks starting in February? What do you think Ronald means when he says this?

[edit on 13-1-2008 by theEnd2007]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theEnd2007

Hello to everyone!

I saw your post "theEnd2007" and I'll try my best to help you with your question. First of all nice to meet ya and welcome to the tread! If you happen to be new.

It will do you well and better to listen to Ronald Weinlands last two sermons: Stay the Course Part one and two will explain things better then me. He said that Feburary 2 is the beginning of yet another "spiritual tribulation" for the church because in this date, as revealed by Jesus Christ, the 144,000 are sealed for the upcoming physical tribulations.
(Revelation7:1-4)
It is not known how exactly but many will be tested for their faith to see how firm one is grounded to the truth revealed by God to his Church. Anything could happen and I'm not sure how but the sealing is on Feb 2, 2008. I don't know about an increase in terrorism on this exact date but it might come after those are sealed.

I myself need a bit more of clearing up, so WeAreOne, TruthSeeker, MarineOne, xpander, can you guys help out? Oh and thanks TruthSeeker, now I know it was you who opened up this thread. It has become my only way to directly communicate to fellow beleivers.

Peace to all.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
is it me or is the church website down? i cant seem to access it.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

TruthSeeker I just accessed all Church of God-PKG links and it's working fine for me. Try again or let your router/modem rest for a while or restart/shutdown your computer. My computer worked all wierd with yahoo the other day and then it worked the next day. It happens bro. Computers are man-made after all... Hope it works!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
oh dear, i am not sure what is going on, its been funny with me. I couldnt even access the site yesterday? Im not sure why?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekers

Try to restore your computer (system restore) before the day the site didn't work. Maybe some accidential changes were made to your computers registry. If you have any windows or internet security firewalls it might block out some sites. Add the Church of God-PKG and any others to the list of "sites allowed" in the control panels' internet settings. Did you modify any internet settings recently?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterAmerican

WaterAmerican I hope you return to the site and read this last page. I have friends not far from you in Belgium and Holland Please contact me asap.

new topics

top topics

join