It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad says Israel doomed to 'collapse'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Israel and all of the Arab countries should just go ahead and wipe each other out

Heh, heh. That would be great, the Iranians can then take over the whole region. Awesome. They can then kick out the mullhas, and return to the warm embrace of Ahuramazda!

When I was last in Iran chatting with a regular guy about politics (an unavoidable topic in that country), he was saying that the only people in the Middle East who were like Iranians are ..... wait for it...... the Jews. Followed with "I expect we'd get along with them if it wasn't for that business with Palestine. Cyrus was good to the Jews".

I came across a highly amusing american website for "Conservative" books. Hilarious until you realise that it's serious, which then makes it scary. I imagine some of (quite a few in fact) the abovetopsecret goons could make an impressive christmas wish list from it!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What makes you think I haven't included Iran in the Arabs category?

Seriously, I get so tired of hearing about the drama in this region of the world. It would suit me if they all just blew each other to pieces over there. Perhaps, just perhaps, the rest of the world could have a piece of mind for a day or two afterwards.

I don't mean to sound hateful or uncaring, but that is just simply the way I feel about that whole region.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I personally felt like the University of Columbia should have had their charter pulled for even entertaining this guy. Yet, they chased the Minute Man leader off stage...

Goes to show you where this country is heading. They cheer for a man who hates America and they disgrace a man who loves and cares for it..

You are mistaken in your belief about the motivations of the students. They are not cheering for Ahmedinejad because he hates America. They do not see him as anti-American. Rather, they see his rhetoric as being anti-Bush. They do not understand that he isn't just anti-Bush, but anti-American; come the next administration (if it is Democratic) they will see the truth.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Yet, they chase a man who wants to protect our national borders off stage? Naw, no biasness there...

[edit on 29-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

It sure wasn't the Russians that Moses lead to the promised land now was it? He quoted the Bible then says he agrees with it and the history of the Jewish people in other interviews so what do you not understand? He just says that he don't like the Israeli government not the people however he wont like the Jews until they give up their fight for their home with the Arabs witch will never happen.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If we really want these countries to break in their ways. Have more foreign exchange of students. EDUCATION is the killer. It is starting even in Iran. The young generation is getting more educated and are taking less thing at face value. Education has a tendency to weed out the bull#.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Not everyone is in agreement that the Bible says that Israel is still the promised land of the Jews, especially after they completely failed to hold up their end of the bargain in the Old Testament. Furthermore, you're still failing to deliver that quote that you say is there, and now you're referring to interviews...OK, let's see those but so far you're not doing so good, what with reference to imaginary quotes and what-not.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

What I was saying is that, Amedinanut stated in that university speech that he believes in the Bibles testaments and prophecies new and old. Having said that, Thats means he is saying that he knows that god gave the land of Israel to the Jews (as he has said in an interview before) or do you still not know how to make that connection? If not then talking to you is hopeless and you need to read the Bible.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Quote the interviews.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join