It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad says Israel doomed to 'collapse'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I dont think Sharon negotiated because he was worried about Israels survival but because he knows that it would be much better to live in an attempted peace than to have to fight all the time.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is why Annapolis will fail. Israel is moribund and the whole Islamic Middle East knows it. Why negotiate and get some of what you want when you can conquer and get ALL of what you want?

Don't cry for Israel, they've had it coming, though I do hope the Jewish civilians get out before the last big offensive.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

The jewish people won't be going any where unless they're incinerated or hauled off the land. Under the current and foreseable future they're there to stay.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken
Don't cry for Israel, they've had it coming, though I do hope the Jewish civilians get out before the last big offensive.

Maybe the ignorance in that statement is why I find your comments so disgusting

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathabeanz

Really? Forty-four percent say they would leave Israel if they could get a better standard of living someone else...and the standard of living is not going to be that hot when the rockets start crashing down.

english.aad-online.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

The feeling's mutual.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The feeling's mutual.

No, the difference is , unlike you, I understand the politics of the area. Sadly, you are ruled by stereotypical views of Israel which leads to comments such as "Don't cry for Israel".

As I've pointed out in other threads, the Israeli's want peace. Don't listen to conservative/zionist minority, the majority of Israel wants peace and would like to see a Palestinian state.

I passionatly believe in justice and support to the Palestinian people, but I also support the right of Israeli's to live without fear of rocket attacks.

Sadly, no one talks about the missing Israeli soldiers who haven't been returned.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by infinite]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The whole Middle Eastern region is going to be incinerated eventually. That is its destiny.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
The whole Middle Eastern region is going to be incinerated eventually. That is its destiny.

peace, unity and prosperity is the future for the Middle East and it will be achieved in time. People just need to come together and talk.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

peace, unity and prosperity is the future for the Middle East and it will be achieved in time. People just need to come together and talk.

Not if it continues on the path it's currently on it isn't.. :shk:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Not if it continues on the path it's currently on it isn't.. :shk:

Iran needs to support funding terrorists and Christian Zionists in America need to stop funding the settlement movement in Israel. That's the first problem.

Secondly, the issue of Jerusalem is going to take time. A shared, secualr capital (an administration run by an equal amount of Jews, Christians and Muslims) is the only real solution to the problem.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

I can see both sides of the coin, which is not to say i disagree with what you've just said, but unfortunately it's not just Palestinians firing rockets over the border, don't forget about those jewish snipers killing little palestinian girls...

Talks are needed, but both sides distrust each other...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Really? Forty-four percent say they would leave Israel if they could get a better standard of living someone else...and the standard of living is not going to be that hot when the rockets start crashing down.

english.aad-online.org...

This statement makes no sense.

There were rockets crashing down a little over a year ago during the labanon war remember? Did you see people fleeing the country in large numbers? Cause thats not what i saw. The israeli standard of living is fine and supported by a lot of wealthy jews.

link   
reply to post by infinite

Alright, let's talk about this rationally, or try to. No, terrorist attacks against Israeli civilians are not fair, but neither is the occupation. I'm not really as much concerned with "fairness" as much as I'm concerned with inevitability. And I think it's about 99% inevitable that Israel will be defeated. Why, you ask? Why are the Muslims in the Middle East not interested in "peace", you ask? Because they want a permanent solution. Negotiation is only as good as whoever's the PM of Israel at the time being. Israeli PMs can ignore peace deals made by their predecessors if they so choose. Although I don't want innocent people to be hurt in the coming attacks against Israel, I can understand the logic of those who attack Israel in that there will no longer ever be any need for negotiation once Israel is gone.

link   
Infinite, I hope that things work out, I really do. However, I am looking at this pragmatically. You have Israel and the Arabs fighting one another, then you have the Muslim radicals who are against all of the Western world... When those two things begin to culminate against the whole region over there, it's not going to be a happy ending for neither the Arabs nor Israel, as far as I can tell.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Maybe not during what happened last summer, but if there was a prolonged and devastating attack such as what could happen if Hezbollah had unlimited access to Iranian arms (I believe that this will happen when America leaves Iraq), I think there would have to be a mass exodus.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The first thing Amidinanut did at Columbia University was quote the bible where god gave the land of Israel to the Jews, He says he knows that the land belongs to the Jews and then turns around and bashes Israel, He thinks the land that Israel is occupying is wrong and the borders should be where he thinks they should be although the good book he swears by says different. He is part of the devils plan and will be the instigator of all hell breaking out on our loved earth.
What the traitor Olmert said yesterday made me very worried because he was very serious about making peace with the Terrorist nations and the Immigrants nicknamed Palestinians. Just more proof he is way to weak to lead Israel. I am not against Peace between the Nations governments like they have with Jordan but Syria does not want peace and the terrorist will never stop and they wont until the anti-Christ saves the world from the brink of WWW3 and makes his false peace treaty.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Sky watcher]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I want to see your quote where Ahmadineijad said that.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
but Syria does not want peace

So,
did they turn up to the peace talks for the free tea and cake then?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

Search for the video from his visit to Columbia, Its not hard.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join