It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad says Israel doomed to 'collapse'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

They sent a deputy foreign minister just to say we want the Golan back without condition as already stated by him.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

The only `issue` with that is that Israel treats anyone not jewish as third class citizens - look for the htreads on ATS about the attacks on Christians both inside Isarael and the outside and on muslims and on Buddhists as well.

Israel is not a multi cultural society in the way the UK is - tolerance is not the way there - sadly it is - be jewish or face the consequences - again the evidence is on ATS if you can be bothered to look.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yes I have seen evidence of that and I did not like it one bit. If it were not for us Christians there would not be an Jewish Israeli state. Then again they deny the divinity of Jesus after he made them his chosen people and thats why they are always the target for just about every major country or empire since the beginning of time except the U.S. so far. Its all in gods plan for us. Its one big lesson.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ha .. I hope this worthless loser is not in this country again..He is begging for a nuke up the you know what. I don't think it will be US' but it will have a special star of david tip on it.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

I personally felt like the University of Columbia should have had their charter pulled for even entertaining this guy. Yet, they chased the Minute Man leader off stage...

Goes to show you where this country is heading. They cheer for a man who hates America and they disgrace a man who loves and cares for it..

[edit on 28-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I don't mean to sound bigoted, but my blood boils whenever I think about that whole region over there... Israel and all of the Arab countries should just go ahead and wipe each other out and maybe then, maybe, the rest of us could have a piece of mind.. I have popcorn for those who are in favor of just sitting back and watching. It certainly would be popcorn worthy.

Yeah but, you know the 'Rus would jump in when Israel starts winning, which would make us jump in. =\

And like wise, if Israel is losing, we'd jump in, then probably Russia.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Runetang, unfortunately, that is going to be the likely scenario. What is really sad is that there are many innocent, decent people over there who are going to suffer because certain factions cannot get along..

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Not knocking the process, I believe it's the only way forward. Problem is, neither of these leaders (Olmert/Abbas) has the political clout to pull off what they have discussed.

They both have political factions at home that have vested interests in their failure(s).

Sad, really, as the clock has to be winding down on the chance for peace between these two peoples.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
The first thing Amidinanut did at Columbia University was quote the bible where god gave the land of Israel to the Jews, He says he knows that the land belongs to the Jews
[edit on 28-11-2007 by Sky watcher]

Here's the transcript, I might be missing this comment you allege MA made, but I can't find it anywhere, if you can, indeed, find it, I would appreciate you sharing it with us.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
That guy from Iran should wrestle O'Reilley in the nude. Live on PPV.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Char2c35t
sadly he is partially right that the Zionist state maintains its power by Apartide and supression of the arabs inside their lands.

Ashame its not a Zionist State.

Zionism is a political movement, Israel is a Jewish State

Interesting perspective you have...

Zi·on·ism [z ə nìzzəm]
noun

movement establishing and developing Jewish state: a worldwide movement, originating in the 19th century, that sought to establish and develop a Jewish nation in Palestine. Since 1948 its function has been to support the state of Israel.

Zi·on·ist [z ənist]
(plural Zi·on·ists)
noun
1. supporter of Jewish state: a supporter of Zionism

Why would you try to seperate the fact that the Jewish state was created due to Zionism/Zionist, and is currently being supported by them?

The statement "Zionism is a political movement, Israel is a Jewish State" does not seem to make much sense considering that the Jewish State of Israel was created by the Zionist political movement.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Don't even doubt for a minute that they wont get a peace agreement, they will. The Arab states know they could never achieve their goal by force unless they wish to cease to exist. They will go the way of the Koran, say peace for awhile then when they feel they could succeed they will attack.

It is Ok for them to lie, cheat, steal and commit murder as long as it achieves the goal of an all Islamic world. If you don't believe it, read the Koran. It is a religion built on hate.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by benign.psychosis
The statement "Zionism is a political movement, Israel is a Jewish State" does not seem to make much sense considering that the Jewish State of Israel was created by the Zionist political movement.

It does becuase Israel is listed as the world's only Jewish State not a Zionist State/

NOT everyone in the Israeli parliament, or nation, is a Zionist.

Annd...

It was the British that gave the land to the Jews and gave the thumbs up for the creation of Israel, not the Zionist movement btw.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by infinite]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
call him a crazy nutjob or whatever. ahmadinejad is probably correct. a quick peek into a history book shows this very clearly. Find me a state, regime, kingdom, dynasty etc. that was in nearly constant state of war, or bickering with neighboring states, that is still around today.
and ironically, historians say part of the fall of rome was the unexpected resolve of the persians in war. (modern day iran)

i've read alot of the mans writing and while he does have a retarded religious outlook, he is very educated.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by benign.psychosis

It does becuase Israel is listed as the world's only Jewish State not a Zionist State/

NOT everyone in the Israeli parliament, or nation, is a Zionist.

Annd...

It was the British that gave the land to the Jews and gave the thumbs up for the creation of Israel, not the Zionist movement btw.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by infinite]

"NOT everyone in the Israeli parliament, or nation, is a Zionist."

I fail to see why that has anything to do with the movement that founded the Zionist nation. Is everyone who is involved with the NAACP black? No? So you're telling me it's not an organization that support blacks?

"It does becuase Israel is listed as the world's only Jewish State not a Zionist State"

Listed? Really?

Israel MFA.gov

November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet. "His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country." I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely,
Arthur James Balfour

2 months after the declaration was issued, the British military/administrative occupation of Palestine - until a few days or so before Israel was founded. So, you are right, Britian did give it the thumbs up! A big Zionist thumbs up!

Perhaps Rothschild and his Zionist movement is the reason that the Israel Declaration of Independence was signed at Independence Hall, 16 Rothschild Boulevard, Tel Aviv, Israel (Under a great big picture of Herlz, the founder of Zionism) ?

Or that the 34th anniversary coin from 1982 has A portrait of Baron Rothschild with the inscription in Hebrew, "Father of the Jewish Settlement".

See for yourself

If that's not enough, head on over to CIA.GOV (don't get nervous :puz
and search the declassified documents for "Zionism", "Israel" and "Palestine" You'll get plenty of information regarding their propaganda machines to make the Jews look like victims to the rest of the world so gain support for the building of the Zionist state... seriously. ( Sorry, can't post external links from CIA
)

Do you NOT want Israel to be a Zionist state? I don't care either way, but from what I've seen, it just kind of falls into place...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
... Israel and all of the Arab countries should just go ahead and wipe each other out and maybe then, maybe, the rest of us could have a piece of mind...

I wholeheartedly agree with that.

They have NO interest in living a peacefully existence. Let them kill themselfs off.

Same thing with Iraq. Sunni’s and Shia’s have been killing each other for over 1,400 years. You’d think it would be obvious to pretty much EVERYONE by now that they have no interest in Peace. I say “give them all the AKM’s and RPG’s they want and let them annihilate themselves. No skin off our teeth.”

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathabeanz

Who cares what Ineedadinnerjacket says. This guy is insane, stupid and non-functioning. I wonder sometimes if he is even a human being. He also says that there are no gay people in Iran!

He is off his rocker and should not be listened to or given any credibility whatsoever. He is very much like GW Bush- he is just a political tool with no real power. He is a talking puppet.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

Not to hard to figure out who the children of Israel are!

Regarding the holy prophet Moses, may peace be upon him, God says, quote, "And he was taught wisdom, the divine book, the Old Testament and the New Testament. He is the prophet appointed for the sake of the children of Israel, and I rightfully brought a sign from the Almighty, holy Koran (SPEAKING IN PERSIAN)," unquote.

AHMADINEJAD (THROUGH TRANSLATOR): My dear friends, all the words and messages of the divine prophets from Abraham and Isaac and Jacob, to David and Solomon and Moses, to Jesus and Mohammad delivered humans from ignorance, negligence, superstitions, unethical behavior, and corrupted ways of thinking, with respect to knowledge, on the path to knowledge, light and rightful ethics.

But why is it that the Palestinians should pay a price, innocent Palestinians, for 5 million people to remain displaced or refugees abroad for 60 years. Is this not a crime? Is asking about these crimes a crime by itself?

My question to nut job.
Why were the Arabs now nicknamed Palestinians not let back in Jordan, Syria and Egypt where they came from when the Israeli government wanted the immigrants to leave Israeli land? Just so they can be a thorn is Israels backside and thats where all this stems from.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The syrians wont rest until they get the golan heights back as a question of national pride.Its possible that would explain their presence at the conference.To re-open golan talks and tie in with israeli/palestian peace talks.And dont forget that hamas will do its all to make sure any peace agreements wont last.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

You still didn't provide the statement you claim exists. There isn't anywhere in the speech, not even in your quote, wherein Ahmadineijad declared Israel as the promised land of the Jews.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join