It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor's Friend... Alex.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'd bet people have heard of this, but there's a guy out there claiming to have known John Titor, he's come here in a group of 11 from 2039, and he says that he spoke to Titor frequently about his experiences talking on the internet of our day, so Alexander decided to give it a try while he was on backup here.

I really don't know what to believe, whether this strengthens John's story, or whether it weakens it. Thus far, most of what Alex has said was talked about by John, and it seems he either ignores or dodges the release of new information.

We'll have plenty of time to question him though, apparently he'll be here till 2005.

The topic is 42+ pages long, and it was started in early January. Alex apparently has been on IRC a few times as well, kinda neat no matter what.

Alex's fun story...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ok nice story and also the emial he has looks a bit 2000ish

"I will try to respond also to e-mails : [email protected]"

To bad its not 7of 9 buehehe come buddy...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
interesting reading, however I am leaning towards Alex being an attention seeker trying to ride the wave of the John Titor controversy.

personally I don't put much into the whole John Titor thing.

If you really came from the future, why would limit yourself to the internet?

and if you knew someone who already did it from your time and shared his experiences, why wouldn't you bring back more conclusive proof to corroborate your story? yeah yeah, i read his statement about his mother, but I still don't buy it.

"Also I had some personal stuff to show my parents that helped me greatly,but it is very difficult to say "Hi im your son from the future".

puh-leaze!!!!!

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
oh yeah and another thing.....

someone should invite him to come to ATS so we can pick him apart...ooops I meant learn from him.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
lol I'll email him

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What would be really funny is if it is someone from this forum pulling a prank.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Um, anyone remember " TRAINEDFORTHIS"

I think every forum has thier cooks!

Deep

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Kooks you mean Zero! Everyone, this guy is a fake. Any government, regardless of time-period, would never in their right mind send a technically incompetant human for such a task. He seems to steer around many of the questions given to him, and fails to respond technically.. Oh, and who would call themselves KPAX on irc? Oh.. Hang on a minute, isn't he from the future? When on earth did he find the time to sit down and watch a movie?

Guys I'm going to grow my hair long and claim that I am Jesus. My costume will have wheels... Oh, did I mention that I was black?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
LMAO.....cooks.....hahaha...I can't stop laughing

sorry deep, I knew what you meant, but I couldn't help it.

btw, you should check out the recipes banshee and I have posted...I guess ATS does have a few "cooks" after all.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I meant KOOKS!

LOL, my mistake, my moms making too much indian food. The smells distorts one mind!

Deep

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What has to happen to someone in their life, to motivate them to go onto an internet forum and just waste hours of their time lying?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I believe this takes us into the land of....

BULL#!

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamlucas
Oh, and who would call themselves KPAX on irc? Oh.. Hang on a minute, isn't he from the future? When on earth did he find the time to sit down and watch a movie?

Just to set things straight...I have read much of the forum as well as past Titor stuff. The KPAX person was just a poster like I am or you are, not the person from the future.

Alexander was the name. You could also do a search on John Titor (USA), Ardon Krep (Germany) , or Charlie Haynes (Australia). Heck...even Jacob Hess (USA) who is here from the government side to track the "rebels" and execute them.
All claimed to be from the same place, using the same type of technology. Most knew each other too.

Plenty are here. We are like the ultimate time museum. Come to the past and try something cool....A FORUM!

Hahahaha, I will offer the proof then...if they are from the future, they would certainly know ATS is the ultimate forum. Has a single one of them been here? I rest my case.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thanks Zedd

I'm curious to find out more information about the other people you've mentioned.. Any interesting links? I can't find anything on Charlie Haynes.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Um, anyone remember " TRAINEDFORTHIS"

Deep

Did'nt TRAINEDFORTHIS state there would be problems and glitches with Oppurtunity?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I e-mailed him about 7 hours ago...still no reply

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Anyone have an idea of how to send emails into the future?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I tell you what if all this stuff happens I'm gonna try my best to stay alive then in the 2030's I'm gonna find John and gonna shout "I knew your from the Internet in 2000's"

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
WEll it made me chuckle quite hard...

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
John Titor's story was nice and intelligent, but this is complete BS.
Very bad lie. Ironically, it might turn out true everything they say even though they are lying.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join