It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World’s 10 Worst Dictators

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Here are a few FEMA concentration camps and info on them. Of course pictures are hard to come by as all areas are restriced and fenced.

www.freedomfiles.org...
and

www.apfn.org...

There are many others, with locations and signs of activity reported. All it takes is a month to send enough troops to manage ten thousand of us..unarmed, helpless against the fasicit forces now gathering strength..Good bye America!! UNLESS we take a stand.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Here are a few FEMA concentration camps and info on them. Of course pictures are hard to come by as all areas are restriced and fenced.

There are many others, with locations and signs of activity reported. All it takes is a month to send enough troops to manage ten thousand of us..unarmed, helpless against the fasicit forces now gathering strength..Good bye America!! UNLESS we take a stand.

And these sites show what? With what 600, I find it hard that they have been kept hidden, and from all the posts of people from ATS that have actually visited some of these so called camps they found nothing of interest there.

Propaganda works many ways...

I’m not sure who we are taking the stand against…

Is it Bush or some future president? If it is Bush does anyone want to bet me that he just leaves office as all other presidents have done?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
what is a dictator? just because the ruler is not elected by all voters?

to vote a canditate in office merely means 50%+little voters surport him, a non-elected ruler maybe gets surport from the majority of voter by 80%+ or even bigger.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by wwssii
what is a dictator? just because the ruler is not elected by all voters?

to vote a canditate in office merely means 50%+little voters surport him, a non-elected ruler maybe gets surport from the majority of voter by 80%+ or even bigger.

And so as we finish your logic, even if 80% of the people support the person they are still a Dicator. This is about the top 10 worst ones though.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
ok ok be in denial, like i care i dont live where you live but your actions ripple across the oceans and affect my way of living.

lets forget all about illuminati and the draconians and all that mojo voodo talk no one seams to belive in anyways and focus an what the us acturly have done during these last years to its ppl and thouse around

rigged elections ( a hint of dictator ship mabye )
stripped you of your rights ( a hint of dictator ship mabye )
you have a police force that resembles that of the ss ( a hint of dictator ship mabye )
force parents to vacciine children agains their will ( a hint of dictator ship mabye )

dare i say 9/11 ( a hint of dictator ship mabye )

and the list goes

but first let me quote a a fellow :

Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless.

By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

Who says I am not under the special protection of God?

sad but true its not gwb but hitler , but lets not forget that bushes granddad helped to fund hitlers race to victory

you as a nation of 300 mill are still in denial of one of the biggest holocaust and genoside of your own time and doing : IRAK

you have killed and slayin the lives of 1.2 milion inocent ppl so far

get a f in grip of your selfs , if you as a nation acturly are that blue eyed towards your leader/s you are under a dictatorship.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by goodyjoel]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by goodyjoel
you as a nation of 300 mill are still in denial of one of the biggest holocaust and genoside of your own time and doing : IRAK

you have killed and slayin the lives of 1.2 milion inocent ppl so far

get a f in grip of your selfs , if you as a nation acturly are that blue eyed towards your leader/s you are under a dictatorship.

I can't see how your Hitler quotes are related to Bush in anyway. Half of them sound like something that Hillary has said, so all that tells me is politicians like to talk about the same subjects.

Are you saying that Hitler and Bush have the same views and actions? You need to go a little deeper in this.

How did you come up with 1.2 million? Is that everyone who has died by any means in the Middle East since 2000, or are you saying this is the total that the US has directly killed with our military?

Sectarian violence is and has been the big killer over there for a long time, and so if you want to say the removal of Saddam by the US opened the door for this it would be a correct statement. With that said, it still falls on the hands of the persons actually doing the killing. The Iraq war has been over for years, and what seems to be a never ending nation building event in Iraq is the only thing keeping the US over there in force, and the more important issue is the Iraqis are failing to stop their sectarian violence on each other.

The actual engagement of the US by insurgents is really very small to all this other fighting the US is not involved with. Even with all that and the sectarian violence I find it hard to believe a figure over 120k much less 1.2 million.

The sad part is any amount is too much, but it seems the value of life over there is not based on the individual as much as the masses, and so they do not see a problem with the continuation of killing each other.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
sorry for laughing but are you seriuos

Number Of Iraqis Slaughtered In U.S. War On Iraq 1,118,846

i dont even wanna know how many millions are on the run from thier own country ive heard estimated numbers of 4 million

info
more info

the quotes where mearly there for your entertainment , ?

i recall bush saying god told him to go to war
i recall bush and dick numerous times saying we need to go to war and thouse that dont are fuKKd or on their side
i recall bush lying about mwds
i recall dick lying about mwds
i recall you as a nation doing jack squat about it

and yes bushes family is partly responsible for hitlers rise in germany

its all history and facts , didnt mean to scare you

but if you start debating about wether bush and your goverment is responsible for the deaths of thouse iraqies and try get saddam in to the picture , your in denile or a dissinfo agent

[edit on 29-11-2007 by zerbot565]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565

Number Of Iraqis Slaughtered In U.S. War On Iraq 1,118,846

i dont even wanna know how many millions are on the run from thier own country ive heard estimated numbers of 4 million

but if you start debating about wether bush and your goverment is responsible for the deaths of thouse iraqies and try get saddam in to the picture , your in denile or a dissinfo agent

[edit on 29-11-2007 by zerbot565]

So you can Google and that makes you an instant expert on all this and I'm either in "denial or dissinfo agent"?

I Googled your 1,118,846 and it led to just ONE site on the net that is stating a number this high.
Here

This running number on their web page is based on below and in their words.

That study, published in prestigious medical journal The Lancet, estimated that over 600,000 Iraqis had been killed as a result of the invasion as of July 2006.

The graphic above provides a rough daily update of this number based on a rate of increase derived from the Iraq Body Count. (See the complete explanation.)

The site (Iraq Body count) Here is what this site uses for their daily increases, but it only has total deaths listed at 85,000 on the high side.

British polling agency in September 2007 says over a million. Opinion Research Business estimated that 1.2 million Iraqis have been killed violently since the US invasion.

First thing here is they are counting ALL deaths as a result of violence, and not just by Americans, so is EVERY death over there blood on the Americans?

Second thing is I took a weeks worth of body counts from the Iraq Body Count site which just happens to be reguarded as factual from the site that posts your million plus number.

Here is the breakdown.

142 By sectarian violence
1 By Americans
1 Private security guard

I do admit the numbers were much higher in the past at about 3,000 per month, but for 600,000 to have died from the beginning to July 2006 and then another 600,000 since we would need to be seeing an average of 37,500 per month over the last 16 months and there is just nothing out there to come even close to this. Your site is suggesting that the numbers are ten times higher than that are reported and those numbers would need to be at least ten times to get this high of a death count.

I spent a year over there and I got intel briefings everyday and lived in and around all this crap and so that must have been a very slow year for the count was about 3,000 per month back then.

I guess this all means I’m living in a world of denial as you say, but I think you will spin it any which way you want for I can tell you will blindly follow anything that just happens to fit your views on the war.

Shiite motorist shot dead in Adil, west Baghdad 10 Nov 2007

Six bodies found shot dead in Baghdad 10 Nov 2007

Four by roadside bomb near bus, Raas al-Jadha. west Mosul 10 Nov 2007

Father of ten in US air attack in Diwaniya 10 Nov 2007

Bakery worker shot dead in Katoun, Baquba 10 Nov 2007

1-2 by roadside bomb in Baladiyat, east Baghdad 10 Nov 2007

Taxi driver shot by private security firm member, Atafiya, Baghdad 10 Nov 2007

Two border guards by roadside bomb, Neft Khana, Khanaqin 9 Nov 2007

Child by bomb in orchard, Um al-Etham, near Baquba 9 Nov 2007

Three children by mortar rounds in Balad Ruz 9 Nov 2007

Five bodies found shot dead by US troops in Diyala 9 Nov 2007

Three bodies found tortured and shot in Baghdad 9 Nov 2007

Policeman by car bomb in Hawija 9 Nov 2007

Policeman by roadside bomb, Saadiya, Khanaqin 9 Nov 2007

5 Sunni tribal leaders by child suicide bomber, Dojemah, near Khalis 9 Nov 2007

Three police by roadside bombs or shot near Khaniqeen 8 Nov 2007

Three villagers shot dead in Albu Ajeel, Khalis 8 Nov 2007

Seven bodies found shot dead in Baquba 8 Nov 2007

Policeman by roadside bomb southeast of Baghdad 8 Nov 2007

Seven decomposing bodies found bound in Tharthar 8 Nov 2007

1-2 by car or roadside bomb in Al-Kut 8 Nov 2007

Four bodies found tortured and shot in Baghdad 8 Nov 2007

Woman by suicide car bomb in Talsqaf, near Mosul 8 Nov 2007

0-1 by roadside bomb in Al-Karma, near Falluja 8 Nov 2007

Two Shiite children by mortar on home in Diwaniya 7 Nov 2007

Two children by roadside bomb in Suwayra 7 Nov 2007

Shiite woman maths teacher shot dead in Al-Mansour, west Baghdad 7 Nov 2007

Six bodies found shot dead in Baghdad 7 Nov 2007

Son of Sunni Iraqi Islamic Party member by sniper, Doura, Baghdad 7 Nov 2007

Seventeen bodies, 4 headless found in Hashimiyat, near Baquba 6 Nov 2007-
7 Nov 2007

Mayor of Al Manzila, Hawija shot dead in Hawija 6 Nov 2007

Four bodies found tortured and shot in Baghdad 6 Nov 2007

Six police shot dead, bodies burnt, in Tall Uwaynat 6 Nov 2007

Policeman shot dead in Qumra, Missan 6 Nov 2007

Provincial council member shot dead in northeast Mosul 6 Nov 2007

Two police shot dead between Tikrit and Al-Dawr 5 Nov 2007

Two by roadside bomb in Zafaraniya, southeast Baghdad 5 Nov 2007

Six bodies found shot dead in Mosul, one decapitated 5 Nov 2007

Three bodies found bound and shot in Baghdad 5 Nov 2007

One by roadside bomb in Baladiyat, east Baghdad 5 Nov 2007

Khadra council member shot dead, Jamiaa, Baghdad 5 Nov 2007

Water and sewage department official shot dead, Al-Ghadeer, east Baghdad 5 Nov 2007

3 decomposed bodies found in river in Garma, near Falluja 4 Nov 2007

Financial Ministry advisor and driver shot dead in Al-Jamiaa, Baghdad 4 Nov 2007

Severed head found on farm north of Baquba 4 Nov 2007

Body found shot dead in drainage ditch in Tahrir, sourh Baquba 4 Nov 2007

Nine bodies found shot dead in Khalis 4 Nov 2007

8-yr-old girl by mortar round, Al-Kubat, Al-Khalis 4 Nov 2007

Three bodies found tortured and shot in a car south of Tikrit 4 Nov 2007

3-5 by car bomb, Al-Atilaa Street, central Tikrit 4 Nov 2007

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

Actually Putin has a very large support base right now, and despite the fact that I happen to think he's evil, his people seem to love him. Alot of Russians like what he has done to keep the country Relevant into the 21st century.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join