It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'll go with this... if you are the Archangel Michael...

Then give us some proof that can be verified in the near future, in the same way that you had to ask God for proof of your identity, if you would like us to fully believe in what you say then we will require the same thing.

And why did you come to this site? Have you revealed yourself to other forums or places on the internet? What about your community? How do your parents or friends feel? What do you do for a living? How old are you now?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wisefoolishness

Oh, didn't see your post

Well then since multiple people have asked this question I hope he will be able to tell us something about the near future even if it isn't very life changing.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I'm not buying what this thread is selling.

The only reason that I'm adding more would be to cover the single line post rule. Oops, I did it again.

My advise would be to find a thread with smaller thinkers.

Good day to you: Ma'am or Sir.

edit for spelling.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by seawolf197]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Micheal, your 'God' conciousness is the closest thing your mind can understand to what it means to communicate with the higher self.

I could go into some religious waffle about how God (in the literal sense) exists within all of us, but i try to explain things in a way that would not seem overly dogmatic or so full of context - as my higher self warned me not to - even though often it seems an easier method of doing so.

I am well aware of the particular vices others feel when looking upon this line of deep introspection, and from a psychological angle i understand these vices even better - one could assume that this 'communication' is actually a form of schizophrenia, and as such i am always wary of others when i speak of things that could be perceived to have no basis for saying.

Recently, i have referred to the higher self as my subconcious mind, as i feel this is a rather adequate way of explaining where my various intuitions and insights come from, or at least i feel others can accept it better.

It is well known that humans beings utilise a pitiful amount of their brain's true capabilities - and i feel that the subconcious mind represents a sizable chunk (say, anywhere between 10% - 20%) of the mind that is not the normal conciousness.

In a sense, your subconcious mind (or the higher self, if you will) is many times more powerful than the concious (known self), and as we have no real appreciation of what it means to be more powerful intellectually, those that become aware of this vast and unknown depth of the mind at a young age tend to label this as the only thing they/we understand to be truly powerful (God).

As for the 'communication', it's not really like communication at all really, is it?

I'd say it was like speaking to yourself, only the yourself you are speaking to holds a vast amount of wisdom and complexity, and as such can only answer instead of asking - it cannot come down to your level of understanding until you enter the first stages of 'awakening'* (as in, you become aware that the 'God' you refer to is inside your own mind).

Then again, perhaps it is God, speaking directly into the minds of the receptive.

All i know is what i was told - When asked "What part of me are you?", my subconcious/higher-self responded with "Something you will become, if you simply choose it" (with rather a large amount of hesitation, i might add, perhaps the question was quite a good one).

For those of you who are doubtful of everything i have said - allow me to provide an exercise for you to fulfill, although by no means do you have to do anything i say.

Each of us holds a question that drives us from the very root of our being - For some people it is a simple one, such as "What am i?" or "Who am i?".

For others it can be complex, involving academic theory such as "Would this work if 'A' was not present?" or "If i were to apply myself like so, what would it acheive?".

For few (or many, in this day and age..), it can be a terrifying glimpse into tragedy, like "Why do people hurt each other?" or "What caused this conflict?".

I'll say one thing, it doesn't matter what the question is, as long as you want to know the answer.

I want you to find this question, this thing that you feel is important for you to know, and in the purposes of the exercise, i want you to ask yourself it.

At no point do you seek out exterior help, this is not an assessment of ability, nor is it a pop-quiz with a prize for the winner.

In this game, there can be only one winner - You.

To all intents an purposes, You are the only person asking Yourself to figure out the answer.

If you feel you cannot answer the question any further than 'I don't know', you're being too hard on yourself for the purpose of proving this exercise wrong - and therefore ignoring the parameters of the exercise; You are not asking a question you want to know the answer to, you are asking a question you already know the answer to.

In asking "What shapes modern society", the answer "I don't know" is as much of an answer as "Many things, but most importantly among all is History".

No question is foolish, as after all, we can never truly learn if we do not ask questions.

I guess you could say that this could be considered an introduction to meditative thought if perceived in such a way...

It may be the case that many posters on ATS are already aware of many of the things i have commented on in this particular post, and for the benefit of those people - You'll forgive me if i'm not embarressed, if not feel free to poke holes and the like.

An example of this exercise in real life that can be compared to it could be considered to be the deep thinkings of a talented mathematician, as he works his way through a complex and difficult problem.

As i said before, by no means do you have to follow this exercise - some of you will have ignored everything i have said, and many will probably have circumnavigated this entire thread.

And p.s; SpeakerofTruth, there is no evidence Greys are "Evil" by human standards - they may be so unspeakably evil that we have no real comprehension of what they are capable of, due to various failings in human language.

The same could be applied to "Good" Aliens.

EDIT: *the "Awakening" process is not to be confused with any media portrayels such as the "Quickening" in highlander or anything like that.

In this instance, i speak of the "Awakening" as a stage in which you become truly aware of your environment - you detect things that you didn't notice before, in otherwords.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

And p.s; SpeakerofTruth, there is no evidence Greys are "Evil" by human standards - they may be so unspeakably evil that we have no real comprehension of what they are capable of, due to various failings in human language

Maybe... I doubt it, but maybe..

The only reason people say their "eeeeevil" is because they say things that are contrary to what we have been programmed to believe for centuries...

[edit on 24-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Not centuries - Several Millenia.

I speak of things that hold their basis within the very primeval roots of human society.

For beings which may have existed faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar longer than humans, who have been on this planet in the blink of an eye in comparision to the true age of this planet (indeed, there may be entities out there whose existence span the longevity of entire galaxies, assuming we cannot evolve past our material boundaries), destroying our entire species may be compared to squashing a bug.

This is the incomprehensible 'Evil' i speak of, if it can even be called that.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol
I'll go with this... if you are the Archangel Michael...

Then give us some proof that can be verified in the near future, in the same way that you had to ask God for proof of your identity, if you would like us to fully believe in what you say then we will require the same thing.

And why did you come to this site? Have you revealed yourself to other forums or places on the internet? What about your community? How do your parents or friends feel? What do you do for a living? How old are you now?

I've not lied to anyone from the start. I told you all in the tread name this story was unbelievable. I'm not a mystic. I've said what I've seen was just for me to understand. When I do see something worth speaking about coming down the pike, if I do, then I'll tell it. Though the majority of what I've seen now pertains from around the 3 year mark before 2012. I'm fully aware of how unbelievable my story be. I've never anyone to believe me fully. Nor do I expect any to believe me, for you see, it can't be until after the fact. I've learned to live here, between the two worlds. It's a pain in the ass but it is also funny. I've let many truths slip out and people were astonished, but when they stop to ask "how" I would know such a thing it is all lost because I tell the truth.

I come to this forum because I follow a path or flow in my life. I don't search out things people tell me I should but if by natural events I should come across a point of interest then that's the way I go. I was on youTube and I heard some guy being interviewed about reptilians and he mentioned this website, so I thought I'd come over and check it out.

I've beat around the bush about my identity on other websites, but this is my first attempt at a direct outing of myself. People have gotten to know me or thought they knew me, liked me for the person I am, but when they hear why, no one ever believes me as such. That's cool too, as I don't want to be believed. It's not about being believed. Send no checks and you don't have to drink kool-aid. I'm not insane, and going about my community would be an insane act. So as far as locally I keep my secrets. I've been told no one will believe me. I understand that to be very true. I do however like to put the info out there.

This didn't start with me. My dad heard the voice of God and was told to have me. My dad went about telling everyone too. No one believed him. When I was like 3 my mom asked me what I was going to do when I grew up. I informed her that the world would be ending, when she asked where I heard such a thing I told her God. She truned pale white and when to yell at my dad. Though, my dad had never told me any such thing. My family think I'm wonderful as long as I stay off the topic. Nothing can be proven, so I stay off topic. I've been married for many years now. My wife has learned to trust my words, though it is still unbelievable. We have a nice little life set up. I work via the internet. I'm thirtysomethings.

I have in the past revealed myself to the media corps, sent a tape to the president of the U.S., even emailed the pope. I sent predictions that came true, all of it comes up empty. Above all other things I do such things not so that someone might believe me. I do it so that after the fact there will be no question of my knowing in the past of my charactor.

In closing I'd like to just say it simple. I have nothing to prove as there's no way to prove it. To those requiring proof, I understand more then you know. You're not looking for proof, you're looking for disproof, for the most part. I'm a charactor of faith. I'll be glad to drop mad glimpses into future events in my own way. I am not looking for attention, nor building a cult, I am free of cost, what I have to say are just more words on the world wide web.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

And p.s; SpeakerofTruth, there is no evidence Greys are "Evil" by human standards - they may be so unspeakably evil that we have no real comprehension of what they are capable of, due to various failings in human language

Maybe... I doubt it, but maybe..

The only reason people say their "eeeeevil" is because they say things that are contrary to what we have been programmed to believe for centuries...

[edit on 24-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

Many people assume the Greys to be "evil" because they abduct people. No harm comes by the people they abduct. What evil is there? Is it evil when mankind daily goes about the planet tagging all sorts of animals and taking samples? Mankind doesn't even have a no harm way of doing things and it isn't seen as evil.

I could go about in depth of the grey's meaning, but it sounds like a bunch of blah blah, and I think enough has been said on things of that nature.

There's mankinds vision of "evil" and God's vision of "evil". Evil at the end of the day only means unwanted.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
It's a pain in the ass but it is also funny.

well i have my doubts that michael the archangel would say pain in the ass. just a thought...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Very true, however most people use 'evil' as a descriptive term, As such the 'Evil' referred to should probably be 'Incomprehensible' instead.

Hmm... it seems that one of the quotes i've used on this very site as a signature from the perceived legendary swordsman miyamoto musashi somes to mind as an example of how to understand this - but i shan't quote him directly, although i attribute the coherence to it.

Only by comprehending the incomprehensible can we comprehend what we cannot comprehend.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

You're mistaken as much as you've mixed up the spelling of my name. The higher self is that state of one's personal being within the universal consciousness. The consciousness of God is higher then that. As I am higher then any other, I am able at access the God Consciousness. Biblically that's a realm outside the abilities of all but a handful of mankind to achieve. Don't be jaded.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Why? Oh, that's right, "holy" people don't say bad words... I forgot.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Could you expand on the predictions that you sent to the pope and the president? You said you revealed truth to other people and they were astonished, why not do the same for us?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well, I will say this, if your intention is not to get attention, you certainly failed miserably here..

link   
Incarnated, my dear friend. I have no reason to doubt your sincerity, honest, or devotion. In fact, I would be willing to state you are who you claim to be. You will find me a great fan of the movie "Miracle on 34th Street". If someone wants to call themselves Santa, Or the Arch Angel Michael,so be it. In fact, the world would be a better place, for it. We could use a few more Jesus's though

My question is two. First, I would think that God Almighty's plan would involve more "Angels" than just one. Being a Arch Angel, surely, God gave you the Eyes to see others of your caliber. Is this the case? Are there others such as yourself?

Two. If their are more "Angels", do you believe it would be proper for one group of angels to ignore another, or a single angel? Or might you think "Unity" amongst the angels is part of Gods plan?

[edit on 24-11-2007 by All Seeing Eye]

link   

I said that i avoided using religious terminology to avoid confusion.

It seems apparent that with one who focuses on religious terminology one cannot avoid confusing.

What you refer to as God is truly the 'higher self', although what God is other than omnipotent can be speculated upon.

EDIT: I apologise with the mispelling, might i press upon you to forgive me?

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness

Originally posted by Incarnated
It's a pain in the ass but it is also funny.

well i have my doubts that michael the archangel would say pain in the ass. just a thought...

Of course you do. That's because everyone, including yourself, have precognitive ideas of what I should be. This is one of the factors that makes me unbelievable.

Cuss words are offensive to mankind, if they so choose to be offended. Cusswords to God are little more then another text word.

No one should be such a sheep as to assume an asshole like myself couldn't say #.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Incarnated, with that statement I certainly agree...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

so God says asshole, and more of my favorite words? well i guess you really do learn something every day...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

It is only the arrogant who claim to know the mind of God...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join