Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I was not claiming to know the mind of God.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
As I am higher then any other, I am able at access the God Consciousness. Biblically that's a realm outside the abilities of all but a handful of mankind to achieve. Don't be jaded.

Well I have certain abilities too. Such as revoking your ability to post here. Will the "God Consciousness"(GC) be able to help you with that? Just remember the T&C which you agreed to when you registered:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

I could also put out there about swearing but I think someone with access to the GC would already know that.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol
Could you expand on the predictions that you sent to the pope and the president? You said you revealed truth to other people and they were astonished, why not do the same for us?

It was to the president and government of the united states. This was back in 1997ish. Having to do with many aspects. Most note worthy was the statements I made about the Iraq war, and things pertaining to sadam. I however live for the moment, and that is now in the past. As I keep saying, when there's something worth speaking about I will.

There's aspects to consider. Well we will get into war with Iran. That's no big thing to state. Though, the date of the begining of the war might be something. Yeah? But, really hasn't that war already begun?

Keeping in mind my identity, one needs realize these things are of less worth then the ability for everyone to reach higher states of mind to me.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

But Speaker...the OP here is claiming to KNOW the mind of God....and has on more than one occasion already stated he is THE HIGHEST SPIRITUAL BEING on the entire planet...........don't you find any of these statements ultimately arrogant by they're very nature?
I would think that the Arch Angel Micheal would behave in a most humble manner, being so pure of soul.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Incarnated
As I am higher then any other, I am able at access the God Consciousness. Biblically that's a realm outside the abilities of all but a handful of mankind to achieve. Don't be jaded.

Well I have certain abilities too. Such as revoking your ability to post here. Will the "God Consciousness"(GC) be able to help you with that? Just remember the T&C which you agreed to when you registered:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

I could also put out there about swearing but I think someone with access to the GC would already know that.

The things I post are not false nor misleading. You as a mod can do what you wish. I'll wish you no ill. Actually, you'd be doing me a favor banning me. At least then I'd have tryed and I can go back to doing something else.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

But Speaker...the OP here is claiming to KNOW the mind of God....and has on more than one occasion already stated he is THE HIGHEST SPIRITUAL BEING on the entire planet...........don't you find any of these statements ultimately arrogant by they're very nature?
I would think that the Arch Angel Micheal would behave in a most humble manner, being so pure of soul.

It's not arrogants, it is just the truth. Biblically true. Such a statement can be percieved as arrogant, that doesn't make it so. I humble myself before God not mankind.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

If you are who you say you are, you will be able to answer this
in the correct way, what is the secret of the bible?
What is the forbidden fruit?

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Radekus]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

On some days i would consider matching myself off with my 'higher self' argument against your 'God Conciousness' one, but that's not how i feel right now - instead of the single-minded, electric-powered screwdriver approach, i'll use a different one instead, in the hopes of stirring further discussion.

Why do you believe in such a thing as God?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, I will say this, if your intention is not to get attention, you certainly failed miserably here..

Not really, as I've gotten to speak, and tomorrow I'll walk outside my door unknown. Out of all the places I've been, I leave without a link. Only words floating in the air for others to breath in.

This is a momentary blurp on the radar of attention. I could walk up to any one of you tomorrow and you might just think me a useless slob. This makes me smile.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus

If you are who you say you are, you will be able to answer this
in the correct way, what is the secret of the bible?
What is the forbidden fruit?

Knowledge, that was the name of the tree was it not.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Would it make you smile still if you knew that if someone walked up to me and smiled i would consider them to know something about me?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Hmmm, that was vague but an acceptable answer,
ready for round two?

who is Jahbulon?
What is special about the planet venus?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber

On some days i would consider matching myself off with my 'higher self' argument against your 'God Conciousness' one, but that's not how i feel right now - instead of the single-minded, electric-powered screwdriver approach, i'll use a different one instead, in the hopes of stirring further discussion.

Why do you believe in such a thing as God?

I don't believe, I know. God, "The Most High God" is the back base upon all this we know of being built. God exists, and God is conscious of Godself existing. Why don't you believe? You don't believe because you're jaded because of the foolishnesses of mankind under the name of God. That's not God however, that's mankind. Maybe you should not believe in mankind.

However if nothing else I'll restate. God, came to me as a little child, told me things I'd not know, in order to show me the reality of the existance of God, because God does exist, The things shown came/come true. This is all a process for "after the fact" "end of the world" to let it be well established that God the most high does exist, and this will ad to God's Glofication. In meaning, after the fact no force or spiritual being will have grounds for claims God doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Hmmm, that was vague but an acceptable answer,
ready for round two?

who is Jahbulon?
What is special about the planet venus?

Round one is not over. My turn to ask a question isn't it? You just wait now

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This is so wierd, you know what was on just yesterday, or was it early this morning? I forget.

Micheal, the movie with John Travolta, where's he's the Arch-Angel Micheal. Fantastic movie, he's great in that.

Have you seen that movie Incarnated? If so, is there any truths to it?

Better yet have you seen the movie The Prophecy, with Chistopher Walken, and Eric Stolz, and are there any truths in that movie (I would expect more from the prophecy, as Micheal was more of a comedy).

Sorry if these questions have been asked before, I skipped to the end to post this cause I'm very tired. But I just 'had' to post it since the movie was just on and I just watched the enetire thing, and now here you are. It's a great coincidence to me, and there must be a reason.

By the way I'm not a practicing Catholic, but I was born and raised that way,later turned to Chistianity around the age of 7 or so; anyhow, I found you story, in your original post extremely interesting.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I believe that with my mortal mind i cannot begin to fathom the wisdom of God, even if i spent a hundred lifetimes trying.

There are many facets of meaning to the word 'Know' my friend, even if it is commonly accepted that there are but a few.

EDIT: Now, answer the nice man's questions, for he has meant you no ill.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Would it make you smile still if you knew that if someone walked up to me and smiled i would consider them to know something about me?

Truth is the trick is to be able to function on multi layers of understandings.

personal consciousness
collective consciousness
universal consciousness

all at once.

In the collective conscious mindset, it's nearly imposable for another with some "hidden understanding" in the personal conscious state of mind to approach another that has understanding of the collective conscious mindset. This is a dead give away. It's throught the collective that many people can know anothers thinking.

then again, one with "hidden understanding" on a personal level, really have assumptions about the person they are approaching, only in higher states of mind can anyone truly know another.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for that question you promised me.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I believe that with my mortal mind i cannot begin to fathom the wisdom of God, even if i spent a hundred lifetimes trying.

There are many facets of meaning to the word 'Know' my friend, even if it is commonly accepted that there are but a few.

Ah yes! but that is part of the phyical illusion. It is a lie you've come to believe. All phyical mater is based, built upon energy, and every conscious thought you have/hear in your mind is again energy. Thus you believe you think with your phyical "mortal mind" but that's a misunderstanding as all consciousness is energy and all energy is connected!

Good stuff yah?!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for that question you promised me.

Don't hold your breath. That question is coming a long time from tonight. In accordance to the assumed rules of your game, you left me with an opening and I'm going to use it.

Have a good night

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join