It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Black Budget Trillions Support A Secret American Space Program?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Do Black Budget Trillions Support A Secret American Space Program?

www.earthfiles.com

November 20, 2007 Elmhurst, Illinois - The whole world knows about September 11, 2001, when the two World Trade towers melted down to New York City streets after terrorist-controlled airliners flew into them. The day before, on September 10th, 2001, then Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, declared his own war on the Pentagon bureaucracy for wasting so much unaccounted money. Sec. Rumsfeld said, “According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Note to mods: I was a bit sketchy about putting this in breaking news since it's more of a speculative piece.

However, it does seem newsworthy. That being the case, if you feel it doesn't belong here, please move. Thanks.

----------------------

This is VERY interesting to me. I'm sure a good number of you feel that the government would LOVE to weaponize space. However, it would probably not be a very good idea to throw mention of it around lightly in public.

Could this be where the 2 1/2 trillion dollars Rusmfeld mentioned as being missing on 9/10/01 went?

Jasn

www.earthfiles.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I remember hearing on the broadcast news stations that about one thirds of the national budget is in black programs. I do not know how much authority the Secretary of Defence has with with to view the black budget. My first thought would be if he is not on the budget committee then he has no need to see it. Also I would speculate that a lot of the black budget funds would be going to the military any way.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I would say either A. yes they somehow lost $2.3 trillion, which in my view is just unbelievable. I do think those funds were diverted to some major black ops...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Staggering find, SimiusDei!

No doubt about it!

None whatsoever...

Starred, Flagged.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The weaponisation of space strikes me as a fairly obselete method of fighting a war - most of the things that can be done from way up there are too costly and time-consuming to work in an efficient manner in a war-time scenario.

Most countries possess the capability to launch missiles into space, and even those that do not possess nuclear arms could probably take pot-shots at whatever next-gen ion cannon or orbital base that we can put up there.

Simply put it is impossible to adequately defend any installation in space during offensive or defensive manuevoures.

But that still leaves the question of what happened to the money.

My best bet is continued pay-role of all those dis-information agents and the various double-agents in political circles, as after all money can be tracked, but not if it's disappeared.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Very scary stuff, but also a great explanation as to where those $24,000 hammers, or toilet seats end up. Possible - yes, provable - nope.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This article clearly supports much of what John Lear and Zorgon been proposing for some time now.

I'll bet the "usual suspects," i.e. the skeptical JL & Z stalkers will soon be showing up to blow their smoke and flash their distractions to try and debunk this one.

Or maybe they're too busy eating turkey on their day off.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Its possible. But I thnk the number of black ops here on terra firma could easily account for that missing money.

You have the funding fo proxy wars and mercinaries. Labour infiltration groups (AFLCIA....Ops...AFLCIO) Black budget weapons plans, etc etc etc. On top of that, those coordinating such efforts often line their pockets with the kitty aswell.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Deep black projects are not usually supported by government funds for the simple matter that missing or not there is a possibility of tracing the funds.

Truly deep black projects are supported by cash from illegal drug trafficking or savings and loans rip offs and the like.

Truly deep black projects are always supported and paid for in cash. There are no checks or bank transfers or traceable vouchers of any kind.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

Profits from the drug trade could easily fund much of the "terra-firma" black-ops, IMHO.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It would take some serious bank to fund the covert "conquest" of space.

Edit to add:

Oops, looks like John beat me to it...

[edit on 22-11-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Both you and John are absolutly right that illicit drug trafficking accounts for much of the black ops budget. But considering the budget is black and there are only vuage estimated dollar figures, whos to say how much it costs to run counterinsurgency measures in south america and africa?

These are things we will never know

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

True. "How much," indeed...

But funding for a secret space program could be "hidden in plain site," like Cynic mentioned, $24,000 hammers and such.

Using the findings from official scientific pursuits to support what they're doing in secret.

And using materials and supplies "off the shelf" as was mentioned with the Alien Reproduction Vehicle.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Simiusdei
or
Jasn

i doubt its a aircraft project and rather belive its a massive biowepaons project

there are rumours that USA has a massive black biological weapons project by the name of project Bacchus , which involves trying to replicate/copy russian superplague and anthrax bioweapons and also russian hallucinogenic gases, like the one used moscow theatre siege

Malcolm Dando, professor of international security at the University of Bradford, and Mark Wheelis, a lecturer in microbiology at the University of California, say that the US is encouraging a breakdown in arms control by its research into biological cluster bombs, anthrax and non-lethal weapons for use against hostile crowds, and by the secrecy under which these programmes are being conducted.

"There can be disagreement over whether what the United States is doing represents violations of treaties," Mr Wheelis told the Guardian. "But what is happening is at least so close to the borderline as to be destabilising."

In a paper to be published soon in the scientific journal Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, the two academics focus on recent US actions that have served to undermine the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention. In a move that stunned the international community last July, the US blocked an attempt to give the convention some teeth with inspections, so that member countries could check if others were keeping the agreement.

Mr Dando believes Washington's motive for torpedoing the deal, which had the support of its allies, was to maintain secrecy over US research work on biological weapons. He said that work includes:

· CIA efforts to copy a Soviet cluster bomb designed to disperse biological weapons

· A project by the Pentagon to build a bio-weapon plant from commercially available materials to prove that terrorists could do the same thing

· Research by the Defence Intelligence Agency into the possibility of genetically engineering a new strain of antibiotic-resistant anthrax

· A programme to produce dried and weaponised anthrax spores, officially for testing US bio-defences, but far more spores were allegedly produced than necessary for such purposes and it is unclear whether they have been destroyed or simply stored.

In each case, the US argued the research work was being done for defensive purposes, but their legality under the BWC is questionable, the scientists argue.

For example, a clause in the biological weapons treaty forbids signatories from producing or developing "weapons, equipment or means of delivery designed to use such agents or toxins for hostile purposes or in armed conflict".

Furthermore, signatories agreed to make annual declarations about their biodefence programmes, but the US never mentioned any of those programmes in its reports. Instead, they emerged from leaks and press reporting.

The focus on Washington's biological and chemical weapons programme comes at an awkward time for the Bush administration, which is locked in negotiations at the UN for a tough resolution on arms inspections of Iraq. According to Mr Dando, British and US research into hallucinogenic weapons such as the gas BZ encouraged Iraq to look into similar agents. "We showed them the way," he said.

Mr Dando added that the US was currently working on "non-lethal" weapons similar to the gas Russian forces used to break the Moscow theatre siege. Those include "calmative" agent which are designed to knock people out without killing them.

"What happened in Moscow is a harbinger of what is to come," Mr Dando said. "There is a revolution in life sciences which could be applied in a major way to warfare. It's an early example of the mess we may be creating."

He added that Britain "is implicated as well", as the Pentagon's Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Directorate has worked with British officers on its research.

Jonathan Tucker, a chemical weapons expert at the US Institute for Peace in Washington, said much of the work on non-lethal weapons was being carried out by an institute under the US justice department but was funded by the Pentagon.

"They are trying to keep it at arms length, but it is problematic especially for military purposes. The chemical weapons convention makes a very clear distinction between riot control and incapacitants," he said.

While Mr Tucker believes that such knock-out gases are explicitly banned under the treaty, Mr Dando and Mr Wheelis believe the Pentagon has exploited a loophole that allows for such weapons for "law enforcement purposes".

www.guardian.co.uk...

so ,do you think US govt , may be wanting to test such weapons(in form of vaccines) on american children as one of your thread talks about forced vacinations???

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by manson_322

doubt its a aircraft project and rather belive its a massive biowepaons project

There probably is manson_322 but the trillions of dollars go the space projects including secret space stations and mining operations on the Moon and Mars.

Game over. Time to quit hiding the men on the Moon.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

sorry , but i do nto get your point, personally , i do not believe in secret moon bases

but do you think the money could be used byUSA for creating biowepaons or underground cities similiar to russian yamantau mountians , ther have been rumours of low intensity drilling in new mexico , since many years

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Originally posted by manson_322

sorry , but i do nto get your point, personally , i do not believe in secret moon bases

Sorry for the confusion manson_322. What I meant was that while there may be thousands of other government projects including bioweapons for biowars and thousands of underground tunnel digging MOST of the black budget goes to secret space stations, secret space weapons, mining on the moon and Mars and secret space projects.

You don't have to 'believe in them' for these oerations to exist.

Thanks for your post and input.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I totally believe space staions are common. Heck.... John Bigelow and his private space corporation just made one. I absolutely believe they are not an extremely difficult endeavor to engage in.

Ok. Back to question of Black Ops. Yes they are out there. I have seen some things I am sure were ours. I just had have a hard time believing they are extraterrestrial. This is good thing. We need this sort of technology. Black triangular craft do exist. And the way they move is amazing. They are so fast from a hovering standstill, that it is mindboggling! I saw a triangular craft almost exactly a year ago. I came out of my house after watching an awesome movie with my fiance' to let my dog out, felt kinda funny, like something was looking at me and looked up to see a HUGE pyramid shaped object "power up" with a light blue hue and take off so quickly it left contrails of light! I ran inside freaking out yelling for her to come see but she was too late. But she had never seen me be that emotional over anything and completelt believed me. I ended up reporting this one to MUFON since it was such an emotional and amazing expereince. My point is, the technology is out there. This has made me not only proud to be American, but aware we are capable of much more than the average citizen believes.

Space stations should not be a difficult endeavor, whether in or out of atmospheric gravitational pulls.

So although I have no evidence of moon bases like Mr. Lear. I have a very open mind on this subject.

P.S...Happiest of Thanksgivings, gentlemen.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well, if there is a secret space program there is a gigantic gap between the way they keep up the known one and the hidden one. I was recently at Cape Canavaral and that is the most run down, depressing military installation that I have ever set foot on.

Just curious Mr Lear or anyone who thinks they know, where is this secret program headquartered and where do the launches and landings occur?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Originally posted by PokeyJoe

Well, if there is a secret space program there is a gigantic gap between the way they keep up the known one and the hidden one. I was recently at Cape Canavaral and that is the most run down, depressing military installation that I have ever set foot on.

Just curious Mr Lear or anyone who thinks they know, where is this secret program headquartered and where do the launches and landings occur?

Thanks for the post PokeyJoe and yes nothing much is located at the Cape. They use the Cape for the Shuttle.

The headquarters are Space Command at Colorado Springs. Launch facilities are at Ronald Reagan Test Site, Kwajalein Atoll, Woomera, Australia, Melville Island, Australia, Wake Island, Vandenberg AFB, Christmas Island, SeaLaunch, Maralinga, Australia and several other very secret ones.

Landings occur at many different places, White Sands, Edwards, Groom and many more secret places. Obviously there are more landing places than launch places.

Thanks for the post.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join