It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Black Budget Trillions Support A Secret American Space Program?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

The headquarters are Space Command at Colorado Springs. Launch facilities are at Ronald Reagan Test Site, Kwajalein Atoll, Woomera, Australia, Melville Island, Australia, Wake Island, Vandenberg AFB, Christmas Island, SeaLaunch, Maralinga, Australia and several other very secret ones.

I live in South Australia where Woomera is (but its still about 1000kms away or more) and there was some big news locally about proposed space launches from Woomera a few years back, but never heard anything about Maralinga. Maralinga was used for British Nuclear testing in the 60's but there is a *lot* of land out there so I guess it's possible they have a low-contamination area for a launch site.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You are a day late...I posted this yesterday...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yes they are using the money for secret projects especially for the secret space program.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
i will just say 1 thing and
the reason for the "international space station" is the public station for the 2012 planet x ,tiamat ,brown dwarf sun will come and change the earth and is innhabitants forever with mega tsunamis,superequaques,volcanos and all kind of natural disasters like never seen beafoure.and the "secret space programs" are PART OF the survival of the human specie.clearly in space we will see politics,scientifics,religius ,militars and all kind of BAD PPL!.is predestined 3/4 of the human population will dye(5,6 BILLIONS OF PPL)...and is a sad thing to know. global warming , random small earthquaques and all kind of small natural disasters are sign thath planet x is comin near us in 2012 in december of thath year.
think about this and stop questioning things thath doesnt matter now.the only important thing for 2012 is surviving!
are you ready?

[edit on 22-11-2007 by indigo777]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm probably more amazed that people aren't rushing down to D.C. and demanding nearly everyone in the pentagon, white house, etc their heads on a silver platter!! I mean SEVERAL TRILLION!!!

When common and good people miss several hundred or several thousand on their tax forms, the IRS sends their goons and harass you, threaten you until you pay or they WILL bankrupt you.

Now that everyone knows that there is THIS much missing (I think it's much more, but are only admitting to 3Trillion), nobody does or says anything?!?! It's like if everyone knew that they were being financially robbed and raped, and now people just say, "yep, I knew it!"

And what kills me is that most likely, more then half of these secret black ops programs are being created, funded by your stolen money and will inevitably be used against you!! I have absolutely no doubts that there is this huge shadow government that uses these funds from corporate scams, drug cartels and other frauds to finance whatever they want, since they are literally above the law and feel that they answer to no one!!

I really wish that people would get pissed enough to start marching and demanding answers, if not, those representatives should be fired on the spot without benefits or retirement and all of their assets frozen!! This would make government think twice about scamming their own people that they swore to protect and serve!!

Just my .00000002

[edit on 22-11-2007 by shadow_D]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei

This is VERY interesting to me. I'm sure a good number of you feel that the government would LOVE to weaponize space. However, it would probably not be a very good idea to throw mention of it around lightly in public.

Why do you believe that space is not already weaponized? I do believe that happened many years ago, like in the 1980s........

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I believe there getting closer to weaponizing the solar system, let alone the immediate space around earth. I think they'ge got to venus and as far out as neptune or uranus, which I believe is inhabited by various lifeforms and non sentient mammals, although I've read accounts of people claiming that they found polar caps on mecury!

not sure about the mercury thing but using the electrical Universe model, neptune and uranus have a sufficent density and EM field that they could essentially be huge 'dynamos' of EM radiation that could keep the planet at a sufficient heat at such a vast distance

I have alot of crazy ideas though!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
I have alot of crazy ideas though!

Well then you will fit in well here

Okay MONEY MISSING

In the following video you will see something interesting..

LOOK AT THE DATE...
9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon

The team working on the investigation and the files were housed in the Pentagon...

Guess where? Yup in the section that got hit by the 'plane' (Just like all the Enron files (and other companies under investigation) were housed in WTC 7)

Since 911 not much noise has been made about the missing TRILLIONS (nor Enron for that matter) Convenient huh? Seems we have other things on our minds...

Now if you really want to get 'annoyed' with how the government handles the issue... you have just GOT to listen to this (money at 3:30)

McKinney Grills Rumsfeld

If this doesn't make you want to dust off those muskets... you might want to go have your pulse checked...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

We're gonna need more than muskets, my friend, we're gonna need the collective pulses of millions upon millions of concerned and righteous people to right this wrong.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
very interesting about the 9/11 info, I knew about the 2.3 trillion missing, but the facts about the evidence and investigating team was new, and very curious. If this is true, thats too big a coincidence, and shows they will go through something like 9/11 just too get rid of some files? waht else are tey capable of!!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow_D
I really wish that people would get pissed enough to start marching and demanding answers, if not, those representatives should be fired on the spot without benefits or retirement and all of their assets frozen!!

I think had this happened thirty years ago you might have seen that happen... when I moved to the US in 1993 there was talk on the CB radio of a 6 cent hike in diesel fuel tax The truckers were going to drive to Washinton DC and circle th Whitehouse ( I don't know if they actually did) But I thought to myself "YAH This is the country I want to live in" (being used to gas hikes of several cents per liter every weekend just because we use more for leisure)

Now even your post here is barely noticed... several TRILLION... I wonder if anyone even knows how many years they would have to work at their current wages to pay that much in taxes...

Then add the reported spending on things like the 'war' in Iraq... ( which country did you say was our enemy in that conflict? :puz

Bend over America... they are just warming up...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
i hope we have a secret space program... not necessarily for weaponizing but because NASA is going to have something like a 5 year break between the last shuttle flights and the first orion flights and personally i don't want to be dependent on the Russians (or at this rate the Chinese, Indians, or any of the countless other growing nations who are starting space programs).

raptor

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Wow, I just watched that video with McKinney Grills Rumsfeld, I didn’t know a thing about her until now just watching it. Man………if she was running for president I’d vote for her in a nano second….

[edit on 7-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
With $50bn black ops "showing" on the books, you best believe a major slice of the missing 1-3 trillion is also in BO. Now, the fun part is puzzling out what is being done with that kind of loose change. First, examine the media fine print - we are going to bypass the moon and jump to mars...meaning, we've completed moonbase and are midway in Mars base construction. Further, we have put feet on Venus and some mineral-tasty asteroids. We have long range, hyperspeed, 8-20 crew assemblies on the way to some of those neat, newly spotted, exo-planets being touted even tho light yrs distant.

Why the announcements of "impossibly" distant exo-planets...because they are no longer impossibly distant; we have quantum portal tek (and Qbit-hexabase-computers to encode, and Q-PORT ..ie TRANSMIT, physiologial systems) and will plant q-entangled gates wherever we want on the way in our near-light speed, space-warp, tesla-gravitic drive systems. (Read the mathematics summaries on the Cornell DARPA site archives).

Why this exo-planet hyper-excitement (translate as anxiety, frenzy)? BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO LEAVE, FOLKS, WHILE THE GETTIN' IS STILL GOOD! The grand cycle of earth mass-trauma is coming around again, and we (powers that be) don't want humans to be just another dinosaur story to the next dominant species - no doubt the cock roaches, or sea anemones will have their turn. Not joking here, friends - just think about BO track records.....what we see or hear about BO is already 25-30 years yesterday's technology. We are so out'a here, andwe can do mass population transfer to new-earths.!!!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Question asked: "Do Black Budget Trillions Support A Secret American Space Program?"

Well, with the amounts of money, including drug money we are talking about here, the answer is a resounding YES! they could in fact fund such a project, and from what I know of other projects, the money is endless for those with the right connections and contracts. The Secret Astronaut Program is something I came across years ago, when the fourth guy burned up in the capsule fire, and only three were reported as being dead. I have been told that the Shuttle missions are a farce using antique equipment, and puts the crew at risk every time. This may or may not be true, but it bears thought. Obama talks TRANSPARENCY in his administration, I am curious to know how this can be accomplished with all the Black Projects afoot.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Agreed but also remember, the POTUS is only cleared for what is REPORTED on the fiscal budget, not the things that loom outside of it. PLausible Deniability.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join