It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children herded like cattle into Maryland courthouse for forced vaccinations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Wow, I'm surprised at the kind of responses that have been posted. I thought "Deny Ignorance" was what ATS strived to do.

Did anyone actually read the OP's news article? It is completely biased. Doesn't anyone want to hear the other side? I thought most people on this website usually don't believe everything is black and white. Here's a news source that gives both sides:

Md. Schools Get Tough on Vaccinations

Prince George's County school officials and prosecutors said parents have been duly warned about the need for vaccinations over the past year. They said the goal isn't to throw parents in jail but to protect public health and get kids who have been barred from school back to class.

"How can you in good conscience allow your child to miss school and their education for no particular reason?" said John White, spokesman for the 132,000-student school system.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

And one more thing, this is NOT the federal government, it is the State of Maryland, there is a difference.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

Originally posted by Catfish

You've got to be joking. Really. This is possibly the most ridiculous load of hogwash I've seen yet. Smallpox and Polio have been all but wiped out, thanks to what? vaccines!

Yes, well that's the usual response post. Angry flame, emotional, non-substantive, must be true, it's obvious isn't it, blah blah...

Nice.

You bought the pharma PR hook line and sinker, well done.

Now take a deep breath, open your mind and go do some research.

I'll give you a hint....

Why do you assume vaccines 'all but wiped out' polio and smallpox? Who told you that?

When's the last time you saw hospital wards full of scarlet fever cases? Do you think vaccines wiped out that disease too? Go look up info on SF vaccines and let us know what you find.

/2ye8sg

To date, the last known case of smallpox occurred in Somalia in the Merca District.

Go do a google search, there are lots of other sites out there that will tell you as well.

...And Yet you tell me to do research yet you make a ridiculous blanket statement of your own with out any kind of evidence or research.
Huzzah for double standards!

I've I been vaccinated for smallpox, tetanus, and probably a few others I've forgotten.

I'm still here.

When these kids start dying en masse, I'll believe you. Until then, maybe you should eat your own words and look up some info on vaccines, then come back and tell us what you find.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Catfish]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chyort

Did anyone actually read the OP's news article? It is completely biased. Doesn't anyone want to hear the other side? I thought most people on this website usually don't believe everything is black and white. Here's a news source that gives both sides:

Md. Schools Get Tough on Vaccinations

Prince George's County school officials and prosecutors said parents have been duly warned about the need for vaccinations over the past year. They said the goal isn't to throw parents in jail but to protect public health and get kids who have been barred from school back to class.

"How can you in good conscience allow your child to miss school and their education for no particular reason?" said John White, spokesman for the 132,000-student school system.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Now then, did you actually read this article?

Kids are being banned from school because parents are rightly suspicious of a certain toxic cocktail the authorities are eager to inject into the children (though not their own children according to the DAG)

Then they print an article suggesting parents are being irresponsible for keeping the kids away! HELLO. WAKE UP!

Mr John White thinks it is for 'No reason whatsoever'. Well good for him. Others don't agree and think it is for a damn good reason - i.e. the health of their kids.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Respectfully, I only have a few choice words to say:

How long is it going to take for people to realize that they are not sheep, but fully capable beings able to decide for themselves what is best, regardless of the "experience" of someone else?

For all you all know, they are poisoning your kids.

If you believe EVERYTHING one source tells you and nothing anyone else says, then your views are skewed and one-sided. None of you will go any further than maybe writing a letter, so in the long run no idle talk matters anymore.

If you're not an "official" or "educated", you don't know what you're talking about, according to our standard of living. People can argue all of the topics on this site back and forth, but in the end denile is your choice road, next to reason which went out the window when people bought the idea of 4-6 men with box-cutters taking over a plane with over 100 people onboard.

Since then, the fog of lies is so thick that none of you could see the truth if it walked up and bit you square in the keister.

Don't bother with excuses or flaming, defending or tooting your political horn because our political parties are good for nothing more than looking out for their own interests, and bickering/side-stepping issue to fill their coffers for the next "campaign".

They are ordering our WOUNDED soldiers to return their bonuses because they didn't serve their entire time alloted (BECAUSE THEY WERE WOUNDED FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY!), and now they are lining up kids outside the courthouse for forced and UNNEEDED vaccinations!

They make this huge deal about a "flu" straight out of a Stephen King movie, and all the while leave you dumping your (worthless) money into things you don't need through the media.

They are also using the decreasing dollar to steal peoples homes right out from under them while systematically draining you of your financial wealth. There is so much crap going on in this country that it is almost A JOKE for anyone to complain when none of you will do anything!

Honestly, just get in line and take your shot, because big brother knows whats best for you better than you do!

-Knight

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Knightshadowz]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

RogerT , your posts are interesting , please what is your opinion

there are rumours that USA has black biological weapons project by the name of project Bacchus , which involves trying to replicate/copy russian superplague and anthrax bioweapons and also russian hallucinogenic gases, like the one used moscow theatre siege

In a paper to be published soon in the scientific journal Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, the two academics focus on recent US actions that have served to undermine the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention. In a move that stunned the international community last July, the US blocked an attempt to give the convention some teeth with inspections, so that member countries could check if others were keeping the agreement.

Mr Dando believes Washington's motive for torpedoing the deal, which had the support of its allies, was to maintain secrecy over US research work on biological weapons. He said that work includes:

· CIA efforts to copy a Soviet cluster bomb designed to disperse biological weapons

· A project by the Pentagon to build a bio-weapon plant from commercially available materials to prove that terrorists could do the same thing

www.guardian.co.uk...

so ,do you think US govt , may be wanting to test such weapons(in form of vaccines) on american children???
thank god , i don't live in USA , well USA is turning ,more and more into a fascist state

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 22-11-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

i suppose it is too late now to suggest this but it would help the parents cause to save their own kids and the other states kids( because other states will think this is legitimate treatment for us sheep) if they were all wearing the yellow star of david as the nazis made the jews wear in europe-----why say this---because this will be the end result the nwo has in mind for us ---rounded up and put in concentration camps eventually.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Catfish

Not worth quoting any of your post so I'll just reply to it as a whole.

1. Did you read the url you posted or just pick one from a 1 minute google?
2. Well done for picking smallpox, as it is perhaps the only one of the biggies which is a difficult case to prove easily for the anti-vac crowd. All the others are very easy to show a 90% or so drop of the disease BEFORE the vaccine is introduced, and in some cases, spikes of the disease during forced vaccine campaigns.

Smallpox is a little different. Due to the very old history of both vaccine (from Vacca, meaning 'from a cow') and variolation, the inoculation of pus from a human sufferer of smallpox to another human, historical graphs are less strikingly obvious and need more intelligent analysis.

Try this link: www.wku.edu... which has some interesting assertions and graphical data that should at least give you food for thought. Title of the paper is A Summary of the Proofs That Vaccination Does Not Prevent Small-pox but Really
Increases It (S616: 1904), so that should get your blood boiling straight off.

here's an excerpt:

Down to 1872 Leicester was one of the most completely vaccinated towns in the kingdom, the number of vaccinations, owing to alarm after epidemics, several times exceeding the number of births. Yet in 1871, at the very height of its good vaccination record, it was attacked by the epidemic with extreme severity, its small-pox deaths during that year being more than 3,500 per million of the population, or about a thousand per million more than the mortality in London during the same epidemic. If ever a test experiment existed it is this of Leicester, where an almost completely vaccinated community suffered more than unvaccinated and terribly insanitary London, on the average of the last forty years of the eighteenth century.

But even more conclusive evidence is to come....

I'll let you read the even more conclusive evidence in context of the whole paper. Enjoy.

By the way, my grannie smoked 40 a day, non-filter, and lived to 97, so obviously cigarettes are also harmless

and whilst you may be content to wait for the kids to start dying off en masse before looking at the contrary evidence, the concerned parents of these children probably don't share your rather disturbing attitude

[edit on 22-11-2007 by RogerT]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
Now then, did you actually read this article?

Yes, I read both. The one the OP posted only portrayed one side of the story.

Kids are being banned from school because parents are rightly suspicious of a certain toxic cocktail the authorities are eager to inject into the children (though not their own children according to the DAG)

Well, I don't believe there's any real scientific evidence supporting this claim. However, you're entitled to your opinion

Then they print an article suggesting parents are being irresponsible for keeping the kids away! HELLO. WAKE UP!

Hello to you too, and I am awake. About ready for my turkey feast actually.

Mr John White thinks it is for 'No reason whatsoever'. Well good for him. Others don't agree and think it is for a damn good reason - i.e. the health of their kids.

Well he is entitled to his opinion as well. And I believe he has scientific evidence to back up his opinion.

Look, I wasn't trying to say that it is bad that people don't want their kids to get vaccinated. I just wanted to add that there's another side to the story, which was completely missing from this thread.

If you want to tell me to "WAKE UP" because I want to show both sides of a story, then that's your prerogative.

However, I believe you have completely displayed your ignorance to everyone on ATS by completely ignoring the other side of this debate. That's my opinion anyway.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

responce to your new signature------i just recently put in my retirement form request------after +39 years of being tortured partially by the 2nd hand smoke of my fellow workers-----3rd thing on the list of reasons why i wanted to retire was because i am allergic to smoke and can take no more---have to retire to hold onto whats left of my health at (60).i have been forced to 2nd hand smoke involuntarilly for 60 years thanks to others. i dont care if you smoke yourself to death-----just as long as you dont take me and my family with you.what i have witnessed is that all the heavy smokers at work and my parents (mother just clinging to life with sever bronchitis but ready to go) smoked themselves to an early death but with lots of health problems before they were gone.

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Wait until it's time for us to receive our microchips. We too will be treated like cattle, but SNIP will some of us go down fighting!

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.
Terms And Conditions Of Use

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

I don't know anything about it, so don't have an opinion, sorry to disappoint.

I don't know what they are sticking into kids unless you believe the PR verbatim, and then it's pretty horrible stuff anyway.

Personally, I'm not a fan of big pharma. Whilst there are many wonderful, talented people who are obviously very well intentioned working in the field, I am suspiscious that the end products are motivated by anything less than pure profit.

Perhaps it is more sinister, wouldn't be surprised, but don't know.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
When they start forcing little girls to get shot up with Gardasil, that's when I'll be convinced something nefarious is afoot.

Has anyone else seen the commercials for Gardasil, the HPV vaccine? They make it out to be like getting vaccinated makes you part of a really awesome club, and encourage parents to vaccinate their children. Truly terrifying considering all the dangers surrounding the vaccine.

Have to wonder if Merck is the primary vaccine source in Maryland. They've probably worked out the math... are the total profits greater than the likely settlement in the class-action lawsuit when their drugs start to kill people... again.

Hehe. Are you kidding me? They already tried that here in Texas. The Governor signed a bill that would force parents to get their girls vaccinated for HPV. However, we Texans are a crazy bunch. Yeah, we conceal carry and have an express line to the lethal injection booth, but we see that as normal. Forget therapy. There have been too many of these so called "cured" folks released only to hurt others again. Like child rapists. Well, the ones that have gone through the lethal injection booth have not hurt anyone else again. Anyway, one thing is for sure, don't mess with us as our Governor found out. The bill he signed has been pulled and a new one has been introduced. H.R. 1153: Parental Right to Decide Protection Act.

[edit on 11/22/07 by HectorRmz]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

If you want to tell me to "WAKE UP" because I want to show both sides of a story, then that's your prerogative.

However, I believe you have completely displayed your ignorance to everyone on ATS by completely ignoring the other side of this debate. That's my opinion anyway.

My goodness, don't take it personally bro' !

I was replying to your post (the article), not to you

I thought I had responded to 'the other side' of the argument, and like you rightly point out several times, there are differing opinions, and for some dude to say it's all a fuss over nothing, is somewhat of a slap in the face to parents who have taken the trouble to educate themselves about a very confusing and emotional subject. Believe me, the decision to over-ride the mental conditioning and NOT vaccinate is not an easy one to take as a parent.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

the parents and the kids have their rights....but don't bring your
petre dish & infected kid reeking of 2nd hand smoke and most likely a carrier of TB or other 3rd world contageons into the public schools of law & rule abiding people.... that's my position

if vaccines were so powerful, why would it matter if a unvaccinated person carried a contagious disease in class? the vaccinated kids can't really catch it anyways, right?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Well, I don't believe there's any real scientific evidence supporting this claim. However, you're entitled to your opinion

There's plenty of evidence if you look for it.

Well he is entitled to his opinion as well. And I believe he has scientific evidence to back up his opinion.

I'd love to see some. I've been asking for some to be posted for the past month or so, at least 20 times, and I get lots of ranting and parroted PR and a tiny smattering of cherry picked data, but no real evidence. I'm not saying there isn't any, just not seen any to date.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
if vaccines were so powerful, why would it matter if a unvaccinated person carried a contagious disease in class? the vaccinated kids can't really catch it anyways, right?

Damn, you beat me to it again LL. Got caught up with other aspects of this thread and forgot to mention the obvious.

Of course, the obvious answer, that vaccines don't work very well (if at all), is a self defeating proposition.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
who lets a law like this pass? the people in this county must open their eyes and get the polls...because this crap should not be allowed.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

my wife and i are jews .dont get this wrong---------------but my wife says she likes you----------------i thank G-D that our kids are grown up and gone because i wouldnt want to be going thru this hell fighting for them.what a lovely government these nuts are------------------saw the ingredients about whats in those drugs-----------the government wants our kids to become canabaals (human cells in the drugs)-------besides defiling their bodies with unclean monkey juice in addition to forcing them to take mercury which causes blindness and insanity -----the insane/blind government apparently wants no body left around that might become smarter than themselves.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
In regards to the AP article, it does say this:

"The message is get your kids vaccinated or get an exemption," said Prince George's County State's Attorney Glenn Ivey. "You can't just sit on the fence."

School officials said that it is not clear why parents are not complying, but that some may have religious or medical objections, while others may have failed to turn in the paperwork, or their kids' addresses were outdated.

Well, I, as a parent am on the fence. LOL
My daughter has received some - because she needed them in order for me to put her in a part time preschool, while I was taking a class. I do NOT want to home school her, but I'm unsure about vaccinating her in the future.

I'm moving to Colorado next year and I found this:

What are the Colorado school immunization requirements?

The State Board of Health decides which shots are required for school and day care. You can find the shots currently required at www.cdphe.state.co.us... A parent or guardian may exempt their child from any or all required shots based on personal or religious beliefs by signing an exemption form. A child may also be exempt from required shots for medical reasons.
www.coloradoimmunizations.info...

So, that is good. However, will they (school administrators) treat my daughter the same, if she isn't immunized?

*sigh*

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Welcome to reality people Im glad for so many to finally see whats going on in my country.

Here is some Further information on how bad things are.

Example 1

Boston police searching homes without warrents.

Police shoot dogs for annoyences like barking.Only reason this man saw his dog being murdered for.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Air force MP get shot in face 3 times while handcuffed behind the back.

Google Video Link

The officer was found not guilty and the jury was barred from viewing this video.

Oh ya dont forget Ann golbaum who was chocked to death while handcuffed behind the back.

And if you want to defend the police on that you are insane obviously its the same type cop who killed her as the air force vet.

Behind the back choke yourself add this up to do that you would have to break your arms off think about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join