It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children herded like cattle into Maryland courthouse for forced vaccinations

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zoltan

Parents have been told to appear in Court on Saturday, and to subject their children to on-the-spot state-mandated vaccines of up 17 vaccine doses, or face imprisonment. Parents who ignore the court's demands could face a $50 fine for every day their child is out of compliance or up to 10 days in jail.

are the parents mouning a solid legal defense against this unconstitutional act? the only way this act could be considered constitutional is if the US is under Martial Law, if I am not mistaken. What flag is flying in Washington DC? Is it the one with the gold fringe around it representing Martial Law?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Akuryotaisan16

Earth to Akuryotaisan, earth to Akuryotaisan...
(just kidding)

If you think the national and international media isn't censored, then i want to know what planet you are living on and move there! You won't find many people on this board who believe in what mainstream media has to say on the whole. i am not sure what kind of a search you did, but I'd dig deeper if I were you.

Cheers,
Chutso

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueBottle
Awww man that's just the last straw!!

For god's sake can these sheeple please NOW wake up and DO SOMETHING about their facist government!! I mean how much more proof do you need than that right there that there's something really awful in those syringes. I mean, Christ, that really makes me mad that there isn't protests going up in Maryland right now about this.

Although you could say "maybe it's just too late? Maybe people are already too hooked on drugs and too supressed for there to be any hope of change?"

OF COURSE THERE'S HOPE!!!! People just gotta use it and stop being so damn ignorant all time and stop criticising the people who actually ARE working towards a difference.

I mean, against all that i know is ethical, sometimes I honestly wish that some NWO would come into play and enslave us all just so that the blind idiots of this world would finally have enough suffering proof and blood on their hands to actually realise what jackasses they have all been!!

That's my view on it anyway. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Also my personal opinion on the reason for this is simply population control. Y'no, just either make the recipients turn sterile in a few years or make their babies horribly deformed or some other sick, sick, f*#ked up method concocted by the government's literal "mad scientists".

Very well said- but sadly the jagoffs will not believe until they are interned in a camp- even then they would still have objections and likely believe that internment is the best thingy for our collective protection or they will just go silent completely- this is one reason I hope I get interned with a few of them just so I can see them shut the hell up for myself!

I don't care if if I have offended anyone!

LMAO!

great post Bluebottle!

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join