It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children herded like cattle into Maryland courthouse for forced vaccinations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

the parents and the kids have their rights....but don't bring your
petre dish & infected kid reeking of 2nd hand smoke and most likely a carrier of TB or other 3rd world contageons into the public schools of law & rule abiding people.... that's my position

You have the right to your opinion, no matter how retarded it may be

If you truly understood the vaccination issue, you could just as easily have stated the same sentence but from the other side. In other words, don't bring your vaccinated diseased child near my perfectly safe and disease free unvaccinated child.

Don't believe me, check the fed govs own information regarding claiming for vaccine induced disease damage. I posted it on another vacc. thread.

I'll say it again, as some people are still not listening:

Vaccines do not work.
Vaccines are mostly unnecessary anyway.
Vaccines are harmful to the immune system, especially that of a baby or young child.
Vaccines are potentially lethal.

Point one should be enough!

Still, 4 threads and over 400 posts and not a single tangible shred of stand up evidence to show that vaccines are efficacious. I keep posting the challenge, but not a SINGLE intelligent or substantial response yet. I'm still waiting ....

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
fascist americans eh?

Jeez, don't take this the wrong way, but there's something really *SNIP* up with your country and you need to take it back very soon...

Before.... it all gets out of hand.

Armed guards at schools, over-zealous police tazering people, new laws passed every day, guantanamo bay, forced vaccinations... smells like fascism to me.

America, save yourselves before you eat yourselves from the inside.

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.
Terms And Conditions Of Use

[edit on 22-11-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
the key here is that the parents didn't fill out the proper paperwork to not have to give the kids the junk(vaccines). That is the issue at hand. The parents could have shown up to court with the excemption and been fine.

I do agree though that this smells of fascism. I am a firm believer of no vaccines.

Cheers,

Camain

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
OK I know that there is a big problem with kids getting sick in school and it spreads like wild fire. Every time my niece or nephew get sick from daycare everyone in the whole dam family ends up getting it. Something needs to be done about this type of problem, Here is where most of the problem lies. Parents don't want to miss work so they send little Johnny of Lucie to school even when they are sick with runny noses and spreading bugs like wildfire. Schools punish kids and parents for their kids being out sick so we have a bad cycle of spreading the sickness around and every year they do this it gets worse. If you have kids in public school one of the best things you can do to stop this is to not send your child to school when he or she is sick and also send them to school with a small bottle of purell to wash there hands often while at school.
I have nothing against vaccinations as a whole but if they are going to give this poison to our kids then it needs to stop. The parents have to stand up and say hell no. My mom was on the ball and had my brother and sister not let anyone give this poison to there kids.
On a more interesting note. I have never had a flu shot because it could kill me because of the eggs in it. I get the flu once every one to two years just like everyone else that has taken the flu shot.
On a scary note, My cousins 2 year old goes to a music class thats kind of like a day care other than that she lives in a very clean environment. The other day she had what looked like a spider bite the size of a quarter with the rash and all on her leg so my cousin takes her to the doctor and he thought it was a Staph infection so he put her on the drug that he thought would be best and sent it out for testing. His thoughts were correct and he did give her the right meds for what it was, ( MRSA Staph ). I was shocked to hear that to say the least. If you have kids keep an eye out for this type stuff and take you kids to the doctor for anything that don't look right. They had a rare case of this in Canada that was the drug resistant strain at a hospital and they had to seal off the whole place then test everyone before they could leave.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I missed one vaccine shot in my life, though we don't have that many anyway.

In any case, the ''getting'' a shot and not getting one, both didn't have adverse effects on me.

Hell, I can even recall (as far as I noticed) being vaccinated with an unclean needle (needle was used on the person that got vaccinated prior to me as well if I'm right).

Aside from a slight pain at the area of injection for a little while, nothing happened.

So as long as I don't get any adverse effects, I don't really care.

Though then again, I do not live in America, and I wasn't forced to get a vaccination, lol.

[edit on 22/11/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Here are my 2 pennnies,

As was mention earlier, the phamacutical companies are HUGE money! I work in the medical field, and see on a daily basis how much cash they have and how much influence they have over the medical community. I think what we are seeing here is an attempt to stop this non-vaccination stuff before it gets out of hand and others begin following suit. It is my belief that these companies are pushing lawmakers to clamp down on anyone trying to defy this before a revolution begins. If people relized that the Human body is resiliant than they might start realizing they don't really need half of the pharmacuticals being offered. Its a sad circle with a scary end in site. Either way, this is pretty sad.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

This has been one of my BIG concerns. Just look at what the State of Texas was pushing a few months ago -- the vaccination to prevent cervical cancer was being touted and pushed onto ALL girls. (Did I forget to say that the pharma company was going to make millions just in the State of Texas alone?) And how many of the top people who work for the CDC or other government agencies have holdings in these pharmaceutical corporations?

Another very large concern of mine has to do with ANYTHING percutaneous -- injections that transmit viral contaminants from needles. WHY set yourself up (or your child) for this possibility?

Look at the vaccination queues that our Federal Government will STILL not admit to when giving vaccinations to so many of our Vets! A disproportionate population of Vets are infected with Hepatitis C and even though the government tried to explain-it-away by saying that all of "those" Vets must've been drug users, there are a number of medical techs and soldiers who have rather vivid memories of those times and they REMEMBER the vaccine lines and the sharing of needles.

It only takes one error by one human to create the scenario for potential disease transmission. A blood-borne pathogen can, indeed, become introduced into the bloodstream of an unknown recipient of a vaccination.

There are SO many reasons for not allowing the vaccinations to be administered -- I stay away from them!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Anyone else getting the feeling that this will be the spark that lights the fire?
Im pretty sure that is what 'they' are hoping for...and if this doesn't do it...expect them to tell you you now have no rights regarding the education and political views of your children, good luck to you all as you either have, or will have a hell of a fight on your hands!

( I believe that they are testing this in america first, because of the population size, and then it will get taken world wide...)

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
And so it begins.......Today we debate it here, tomorrow it will be forgotten......People will NOT rise up, they will at most, complain.....then comply.

Its very sad.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Does this count as a waco-type event?

Sri Oracle

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Might they be trying to cause civil unrest on purpose? Would be a nice excuse to tighten security or maybe even marshall law.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
How about the abundance of locations to get a flu shot. You can now get one at the grocery store. People are lining up for these, scared they will get the flu and die.

Back on topic... Do Christian Scientist have to submit their kids to these mass inoculations?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

Originally posted by St Udio

the parents and the kids have their rights....but don't bring your
petre dish & infected kid reeking of 2nd hand smoke and most likely a carrier of TB or other 3rd world contageons into the public schools of law & rule abiding people.... that's my position

I'll say it again, as some people are still not listening:

Vaccines do not work.
Vaccines are mostly unnecessary anyway.
Vaccines are harmful to the immune system, especially that of a baby or young child.
Vaccines are potentially lethal.

Point one should be enough!

You've got to be joking. Really. This is possibly the most ridiculous load of hogwash I've seen yet. Smallpox and Polio have been all but wiped out, thanks to what? vaccines! And when it comes to medical science there will always be cases where someone has a violent reaction or extreme side effects. You know how many people there are, it's almost impossible to completely balance something like this to the point of perfection.

That said, I'm all for freedom of choice when it comes to these things; what they're doing is extremely fascist and absolutely despicable.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Other than knee-jerk emotional reactions, has anybody actually researched any further into this? Where did the word actually come from? How widespread is this? Could it be an isolated incident of some idiot abusing his/her power? And no, I'm not talking about our president.

I think that this is exactly what people have been waiting for. They feel righteous when they think they're fighting oppressors! But before we all take up arms, maybe we should find out what's really going on. All I'm saying is that this isn't a science fiction movie. This isn't the Matrix or V for Vendetta. It's reality, and the cold hard truth is that 99.9% of us know jack about what's really going on. I know it gets everybody all fired up to produce the whole "rise up and take arms against these fascists!" thing, but we should probably hold out until we really know what's happening.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
No one is going to rise up because the vast majority already vaccinated their children. We are talking about a very small percentage that have not or will not vaccinate.

I don't believe their vaccinations are a good thing but maybe for a different reason than most of you. First, they are vaccinating for Chicken Pox. This is a bad idea imo. The chicken pox vaccination does not work very well. My wife works at Childrens Hospital in Columbus OH. Vaccinated kids are coming in with the chicken pox all the time. A few of our family members had vaccinated children get the chicken pox. The bad part is that usually those kids who get the chicken pox after being vaccinated do not get a bad case of the chicken pox. At first that seems like a good thing, however, the problem is that if you did not get a strong case of the chicken pox the first time then you can get them again. And if you happen to get them as an adult the disease can kill you. It is much better to just get the chicken pox as a child and build up an immunity to it.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You tube video youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
So my question is: Are they trying to encourage civil unrest? If it was my child I wouldn't be a very happy person about this. Luckily, they haven't gone this far in Canada. Yet.

Yes they have... for at least a decade, they reserve the right to suspend your child indefinately until their vaccinations are up-to-date. I think they may allow people to get around it for religious reasons in some cases but I'm not entirely sure.

I can't add much more to the outrage that has been expressed already

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Compare, contrast, and consider:

Prince Georges County aka America's wealthiest Black county.

Could gunpoint vaccinations ever happen in Greenwich, Connecticut, the top earning city in America?

This is a rhetorical question and is NOT meant to create a debate about either race, wealth and politics. Rather, I would like to know that given what we know about race, wealth and politics in America, what opinions do folks hold regarding the question posed above. Thanks for your consideration.

Thanks to pavil for providing the link to the Prince Georges County article.

apc

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
When they start forcing little girls to get shot up with Gardasil, that's when I'll be convinced something nefarious is afoot.

Has anyone else seen the commercials for Gardasil, the HPV vaccine? They make it out to be like getting vaccinated makes you part of a really awesome club, and encourage parents to vaccinate their children. Truly terrifying considering all the dangers surrounding the vaccine.

Have to wonder if Merck is the primary vaccine source in Maryland. They've probably worked out the math... are the total profits greater than the likely settlement in the class-action lawsuit when their drugs start to kill people... again.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Catfish

You've got to be joking. Really. This is possibly the most ridiculous load of hogwash I've seen yet. Smallpox and Polio have been all but wiped out, thanks to what? vaccines!

Yes, well that's the usual response post. Angry flame, emotional, non-substantive, must be true, it's obvious isn't it, blah blah...

Nice.

You bought the pharma PR hook line and sinker, well done.

Now take a deep breath, open your mind and go do some research.

I'll give you a hint....

Why do you assume vaccines 'all but wiped out' polio and smallpox? Who told you that?

When's the last time you saw hospital wards full of scarlet fever cases? Do you think vaccines wiped out that disease too? Go look up info on SF vaccines and let us know what you find.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join