It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird skull like thing near Opportunity

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
well we can send print out a very good copy of it and put it under a microscope....that sure would work because our eyes have a higher fps then most printers...

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Back to the object, I guess.

It does look very much like fossilized bone; the only thing is that it moved, and if it were immobile it would've been buried, at least partially, by the sands of Mars' surface...

Can we agree that, whatever it is, it must be autonomously mobile, and therefore alive?

This is fascinating... we may well be looking at conclusive evidence of extraterrestrial life, and NASA is totally silent about it.

Weird.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
lets smack NASA for not telling us sh1t

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
look for more breaking news at the following topic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Watch I will be right, they might acutally admit that we caught a glimpse of some sub terranean life form.

Since they are almost all but admitting that there is water locked into the soil and as it is exposed to the surface air it is crystallizing at the surface, hence the "mud" like appearence of the soil where the rover digs into it.

There could be vast channels or caverns of liquidfied water under the surface somewhere.

And all sorts of biological, sub terranean life forms.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
i still cannot believe this is being ignored by Nasa. im gonna contact some news organizations.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
How can you zoom in in such great detail on those photos? i presume you have a higher res version, can i have the link of that high res version on the official nasa page cause those objects are mere 2 or three pixels in that photo? also do you really think that a government that is "apparently according to some members" controlling media partaining to extra terrestrials would not vet thier photos? also the right most picture in the collage looks out of place, lightings not right or something, i could be rong, but i think its been editied

****edit*** srry i just noticed a link on ur original post im looking into it now sceptisim is what i do, i think some people on this site are to ready to believe anything not on this post tho they seem a bit saner"

[Edited on 1-3-2004 by Cs_Exile]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
ok on closer inspection this seems intriging, however i dont think, for the far right one anyway, that debris should be ruled out, the others could be fossils or bones or something, but due to the fact that the far right one is on the airbag tracks of the lander and not below it i conclude it got there after landing, hence the debris theory, If the other stuff is so close why dont ur american scientists drive up to it! hell if it was an irish mission wed have done handbrake turns by now! drive that wee thing put ur feet down its not gonna spontaneously combust!!

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
ok check this out. I was looking at that nasa photo that has the spec in the sky, and then I opened the full version of the nasa picture. If you look at the left side of the lander directly above it, doesnt it look like an area is blurred out?

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join