It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass-Intention-Experiment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Gosh.................I am wondering WHY Orlando and not up just a little on the map into Georgia where there is such a horrid drought going on???

Why not ~DO SOME GOOD~ whilst proving mass intention experiments work?

It seems odd to me to rain on an already rainy area?

FYI: We already decided for Atlanta Georgia long ago.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
As I understand it we are now a group of 17.

I cant re-edit the original post, so I will repeat it again:

The location for the 17th of December is Atlanta Georgia, as proposed by many members here.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm in for this experiment as well. It would be awesome to actually see this work. If it does work have you been thinking of the next step of the experiment?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb
I'm in for this experiment as well. It would be awesome to actually see this work. If it does work have you been thinking of the next step of the experiment?

Well, if it does work, we have something to discuss here dont we? Id say if it does work we talk about whats next together. But first things first.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Hey dudes, try not to set up a Mass-Extinction-Disaster.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel

Hey dudes, try not to set up a Mass-Extinction-Disaster.

Calm down. Exercising our potential is a good thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I'm all in. so this is a monday. what time and what should we ask for?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
I'm all in. so this is a monday. what time and what should we ask for?

Its Monday the 17th of December jedimiller. Instructions given in the opening post. Target: Atlanta Georgia. Intention: Rain.

Method: Your own.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
2pm. I'll be just waking up. going to my acting class. you mentioned florida then georgia, but doesn't it rain there all the time? how about we try san diego? here we haven't had any real rain for years. that would work better. LAst time it rained I think it was 0.001 inches.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
2pm. I'll be just waking up. going to my acting class. you mentioned florida then georgia, but doesn't it rain there all the time? how about we try san diego? here we haven't had any real rain for years. that would work better. LAst time it rained I think it was 0.001 inches.

It was difficult enough getting the people from orlando to atlanta. If we keep jumping from place to place we`ll have too much confusion. In any case: Welcome to the experiment.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
That sounds exciting! I can't wait to see the results! I'm in.

With dearness,
Observigent

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by x-phile
Is Orlando in the drought? Otherwise, I would suggest a different city in Georgia where they are in a drought condition!

Just in case it works. Ya know what I'm saying?

[edit on 18-11-2007 by x-phile]

Yeah please. I live in Georgia and they're talking about recycling toilet water for showering if it keeps up like this. We really need the rain here.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
To those who worry about playing God.... what do you think prayer is?

And I love how we're attempting to change the weather with our thoughts and people are worried about it becoming too powerful and ending the world.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ok dec. 17 Atlanta Ga. Rain time baby!!

This should be interesting.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Are we still going to do this?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
we certainly are. The time is coming closer. I suspect more talk the days right before.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm in. Sounds very interesting.

- Chris

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Are you guys ready?

I´ll confirm the data:

Time: The randomly chosen date for our mass-"meditation" is Monday the 17th of December 2007 at 5 p.m. New York Time. That would be 2 p.m. Los Angeles time, 10 p.m. London time, 9 a.m. Sydney (Tuesday) and so forth. Figure out your time zone.

Intention: Make it Rain!

Method: You choose (meditation, affirmation, prayer, focussing, imagining rain there, feeling rain there, intending rain there, whatever you want).

Duration of Meditation/Intention: 5 minutes. That means, during these 5 minutes we are connected in a mutual intent to have it rain in Atlanta.

Results: Give our intention a few hours to manifest before posting here. In other words, dont come in here after 5 minutes shouting "It aint rainin!"

Anyone from Atlanta here who can report on if it rained on Monday? If not, we´ll just look up the weather report.

Recommendation: Excitement = Energy.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So... did it work? I forgot to check the weather in Atlanta yesterday.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

I have no idea. Those agreeing to participate seem to have lost interest in the thing before it even started.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join