It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass-Intention-Experiment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
You can count me in, never done this before, but I feel that my tiny concentration capacity will indeed help the rain in Florida

I hope I don't forget though, I'll set a reminder...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MastaG

Eleven people are in. Thats fantastic.

We did change the location to Atlanta, Georgia however. I was overruled. Same date, same intention, new place.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Can we be absolutely sure that it is not going to rain on that day basing on the weather forecast? Because if there's a rainy forecast there no use doing this...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MastaG

Can we be absolutely sure that it is not going to rain on that day basing on the weather forecast? Because if there's a rainy forecast there no use doing this...

Adressed in the opening post.

I didnt want to say so but I think our pre-intending here might even lead to the forecast being rainy. Confusing, isnt it? Id say lets just cross that bridge when we come to it.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Then maybe it'd be a good idea to name the place on the 16th of December. That way noone will be pre-intending to do anything.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MastaG

Greetings to Russia. I am thinking that the pre-intending (if such a thing even exists) is part of the intending. So if it rains on that day, we can say it was US who did it.

Does that count as proof of our abilities? Of course not. But repeat that three or four times, then we can move on to tougher experiments (without pre-intending).

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Oh yes excellent idea. IMO it isn't playing God, only using the brain He has given us. We use only a small portion of our brain. Our brains use electrical energy. I hope this works. Count me in on this experiment.

Thanks so much for the Georgia location. My home is in Brunswick , Ga on the coast but I am in Nort West Georgia about 45 miles south west of Atlant working on my underground house. Will be here through December. Will make it a point to be in Atlanta on the specified date.

The water situation here has only gotton worse. Municipal water supplies are taken from surface water ( lakes, ect.) Anything below Macon, Ga. is taken from wells in the ground. There are many wells also in North Ga. but not as common as below Macon.

I spoke with a well driller here last week and he put me on a 2 week waiting list as so many in northern Ga. are now drilling wells in anticipation of the municipal water systems running out soon.

Dizzie

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Very cool. I'm in! I will get some of my friends who aren't on ATS to meditate with me.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
One-time event won't prove anything at all, by any standard. If you are serious about calling it "an experiment", you have to design it properly. For example, if you were to cause rain in Cambodia in the monsoon season, this would hardly be any proof even with 100 tries. The GA example is better, but then again you would have to try at least 3 times and then do a statistical analysis.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Atlanta, GA is a great location.
I'm in.
Are we allowed to gather friends etc and meditate in a circle/small masses?

I love this idea.

Disclosed location I represent: north midwest.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just suggesting that you be specific in what exactly it is you want to rain down. Wouldn't it be funny if you all had an image of a frog in your mind and it rained frogs? LOL! I dunno....just sayin'.....sometimes you get what you asked for....

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
OK I'm. I live here in Orlando. December is usually a dry month but we do get some rain and afternoon rain is the most common.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Gosh.................I am wondering WHY Orlando and not up just a little on the map into Georgia where there is such a horrid drought going on???

Why not ~DO SOME GOOD~ whilst proving mass intention experiments work?

It seems odd to me to rain on an already rainy area?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
ok guys/girls get the guy a break .. He is doing a Experiment not trying to cure the world so lets stick to the original scenario for now. . And also give the guy a break with the "a one time wont prove anything" and re-read the posts , it is clearly stated that if this works once we will try second and third .

If we manage to make it 3 times we will consider other options/scenarios.. and if those scenarios actually prove there is something to it then we can start talking about any group charity to the world ..

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Florida gets most of it's water from the aquifer. But, lakes replenish the aquifer so we do have droughts from time to time and go on water restriction.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Count me in. I think this stuff really does work, because on coast to coast am, they tried it and it worked.

Disclaimer, if anyone is killed by foul weather on Dec. 17 in Orlando, it might be our fault. Whatever you do, don't "intend" a tornado.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
People, kindly read through before posting. The location was changed to Atlanta, GA. Skyfloating, you may want to edit the OP to reflect the change.

Sounds like a good experiment (yeah yeah not quite scientific), I say let us all take this a little seriously and see if we actually can affect a small change. Who knows what we are capable of.

I am in.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I've been wanting to take part in an experiment like this. Count me in.

And no it isn't "playing god". I suppose ancient man thought lighting a fire was playing god too.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Uncontrolled manipulation of the force by the uninitiated can bring about
catastrophe and death. You may open a portal unseen by humans and allow evil, demons and Satan's minions to reign on the land.

Sounds like fun, count me in!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm in!! I hope nothing mysterious happens to this post.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join