It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mournful Dinner

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Ya see how the demon-possessed just rationalize away their destiny. Just stick their head in the sand and say "Not me." WELL, ITS GONNA BE YOU. GONNA BE YOU IN HELL WITH THE REST OF THE REPUGNANTS!

I feels so sorry for you but by the time you realize that I am right it will be too late and there will be nothing I can do for you.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Colonel,
You really need to make the seperation of Church and State a reality in your own mind. I have no desire or intention to debate religion with anyone, especially you. This is the political mudpit as I would hope you are aware being a moderator of it, and all. Maybe you should ask for a transfer to the Religion forum. I hear they have plenty of bibles to hand out for thumping purposes

We still need to hear where your hatred for "all republicans" and "all conservatives" comes from. As was pointed out earlier, by someone else. I don't hate all liberals or democrats. I don't hate all republicans or conservatives either. I sure as hell do hate some members of BOTH parties.
Politics is a dirty business and as such it attracts a lot of rats. You show me a single politician in a federal position in the last thirty years that wasn't dirty. I'll show you a politician that was smart enough to get away with it. That's all.

Do you honestly think that Kerry has any more compassion for the average Joe than GWB? I sure don't.
Yet, Kerry is the Democratic front runner. How is that?
I think you may want to consider championing a new party. The one you have has sold you out

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
hey colonel, you're imposing your beliefs, which is a contradiction of judaism and christianity you mithraic meme...seriously they can be a repugnant but that doesn't mean they can't be human enough to have FEELINGS and EMOTIONS....and maybe they just think you're weird, and you ignored my previous statement about that AA THING...SINCE THEY SAID AA SUCKS, ITS BECAUSE AS ASIAN AMERICANS, AA DOES SUCK..AsianAvenue..The new trend in the asian american community would have to be blogs, seeing as how AsianAvenue really does suck and is full of teeny boppers and hood rats.. seriously you're like an evangelist or something, you need to relax with damning people to hell for living a certain lifestyle, to judge people so entitles you that role in hell as well doesn't it? but u wouldnt know for sure since only god can judge..

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by ANMAN
Though Heston said a stupid thing, it doesn't mean that he's the alpha and omega of the NRA anymore.
[Edited on 4-2-2004 by ANMAN]

Even if he was a decrepid old man, he didn't have to say what he did but...he did as representative of the NRA. SO, if this is how he feels then I guess that is how the NRA is.

The movie was good and you need to get out of denial.

You are still as ignorant as ever my lowly friend...hehehe....

Love ya!!

If the Govt. would lay off of leagal owners of guns, the NRA would not exist.

If on the books laws against unlawful gun pos. were vigorously enforced...?

Maybe your enlightened friends will give you a clue as to their progessive thought!!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by joehayner

My friends are bound for Hell.

See, you keep turning this into a theology debate. For them to go to hell, there would have to be a hell. I'm not saying there isn't, but I'm not saying there is. I refuse to conclude something so large and unknown as easily as you do. I just can't say, "well it's because of god."

For the longest time, mankind thought that the world was flat, the sun revolved around it, and that rain lighening thunder pestilince(sp?) flood drought day and night were all done personally by some omnipotent being(s). Is it not proven that the world is round, as well as those other things are wrong? I won't be so quick to conclude a supreme being exists. If I go to hell, then there is something horribly wrong with heaven, and I don't want to be there. Besides, I like it hot.

Just because you don't believe in Hell doesn't mean you ain't going there.

Hell aint a bad place hell is from here to eternity

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Hell aint a bad place hell is from here to eternity

Profundity in many guises.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Wow, MA took a dip in the mudpit!!!

Hope it's warm enough.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I feels so sorry for you but by the time you realize that I am right it will be too late and there will be nothing I can do for you.

Oh, I guess you are right. Maybe I should just give in and accept ignorance. Waddaya think?

BTW, it's just to bad you don't hate Bush, eh?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Oh, I guess you are right. Maybe I should just give in and accept ignorance. Waddaya think?

BTW, it's just to bad you don't hate Bush, eh?

What? What're you, high? Of course, I hate Bush. The Liar. The Thief. The murderer....the dummy.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hate is a mechanism of evil. There's evil about you. Maybe you're the evil one. I doubt Bushy hates you.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm the evil one? I'm the evil one? I didn't kill 10,000 Iraqis over a lie. I didn't hace over 500 of our servicemen killed in a lust for oil. I didn't drop DU bombs on a country making the entire place a toxic wasteland! I didn't lie to the American people or the world about Iraq so my buddies can get their oil cotracts. I didn't make it so that the rich get richer while the poor sleep on steam grates in the winter. I DIDN'T DO THAT!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
No, but you hate him. Hate is a mechanism of evil. By your own definition, or your religions, you are evil. Now pay the piper.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well what HAVE you done? I think the term "wasteland" is a bit extreme by the way.

It must be stressful to be you.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

It must be stressful to be you.

Yes it is.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

No, but you hate him. Hate is a mechanism of evil. By your own definition, or your religions, you are evil. Now pay the piper.

Wher did you get that premise from? That' sjust dumb. So, it is evil to hate evil? That's just stupid.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It's not stupid, it's true. I'm sure your god doesn't hate evil. Hate is a mechanism of evil, so if you hate, you are being used by evil. How does it feel to be evil?

You know, I've been told it's impossible to argue against theology, but I'd say I'm doing fairly well right now. You gotta fight fire with fire, I guess.

Have at you! Engaurde!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oh, shut up!

Romans 9
13Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."[2] 14What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
No where in the bible does it say that people of God, even a loving God should not hate that which the devil sows.

Colonel obviously believes it, whether or not we agree, so it is not evil.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I have one thing to say about all of this dribble

there is no heaven without a hell.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Colonel, keep it civil. I have never told you to shut up.

I've always been told that hate was a mechanism of evil, eventhough I don't believe in evil. I think everything goes by your moral code.

Well, I don't believe blindly in heaven or hell. I don't think of things in terms of black and white, or good and evil. There is plenty of color out there. I think that those who limit their vision down to just black and white will miss a lot of the color in this world. I'm not going to miss any of it. This will be your hell.

A quote-
Leviticus 19:17 - Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.

I read some other verses, and there is much more hate than I thought in the bible. It makes me like it even less. I used to think it was a good guide for a moral code, but I think the whole thing is skrewy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join