It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mournful Dinner

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Took a while to find the demons in the world. They have always been here.

They take many forms from my experience, but not in human form.

That's my take though.

Colonel, you live in DC? I'm right there in Beautiful Fairfax.

Ahh, I bet you were sick about DC General. By the way, what do you think about Marrion Berry showing up all the time to add his two cents?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Took a while to find the demons in the world. They have always been here.

They take many forms from my experience, but not in human form.

Been conversing with 'em, eh?

Colonel, you live in DC? I'm right there in Beautiful Fairfax.

Ahh, I bet you were sick about DC General. By the way, what do you think about Marrion Berry showing up all the time to add his two cents?

It was sad to see DC General go. SO, now where do the poor and indigent go to health care? Where do they go? Marion Barry is a waste.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
"It was sad to see DC General go. SO, now where do the poor and indigent go to health care?"
I would say that it is way more than sad. But I did hear that Howard University is contracted to open a private hospital, not like that helps.

"Marion Barry is a waste."

God Bless you for that. I think they should take those folks who stole from the Teacher's Union and beat them senseless.

Like the schools aren't already messed up enough, screw the teachers and make it worse. When will people quit killing our future?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   

"It was sad to see DC General go. SO, now where do the poor and indigent go to health care?"
I would say that it is way more than sad. But I did hear that Howard University is contracted to open a private hospital, not like that helps.

"Marion Barry is a waste."

God Bless you for that. I think they should take those folks who stole from the Teacher's Union and beat them senseless.

Like the schools aren't already messed up enough, screw the teachers and make it worse. When will people quit killing our future?

That totally shocked me with those teachers. It was shameful.

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Totally agreed. I don't even know what can be done about DC. It is royally screwed up. I feel bad for people who live in DC. I don't know how much it is to live in DC, but I don't know why they just don't move to Va.

Are there more people from ATS around?

We should have an ATS BBQ sometime.

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by KrazyJethro]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I have to add to your mounrful dinner thread Colonel. Last night I'm on the AIM, the ex-girlfriend of two years signs on, i haven't talked to her in more than a year, i go to send her a message.... And in the corner, is a little picture of an elephant with red legs and trunk and a blue back with three stars.

All I could say was "eeeeeeewwwwww!"
She says, "You know you love it."

Shocked, the girl I used to love is now a self proclaimed hypocrite and obviously proud of it. So, so, sad...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Is it really so bad to be Republican?

I don't think so, but last time I checked, evil was all inclusive. It ignores all barriers, race, religion, political party to name a few.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
To me it's not about evil. It's about admitting publicly that you're a hypocrite. I mean, I've smoked weed with this chick, done all sorts of crazy # and now she's a conservative? Where the hell did that come from, ya know?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Yes

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Yes

I jsut wanna know why its bad CF?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Because you actively choose to devalue the essence, the spirit of human life, for your own selfish ends.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Now that is a generalization if I ever heard one. I'm sure all republicans are greedy, stingy bastards who don't give a # about anyone but themselves.

But then again, we've already been down this road and I know exactly how this conversation will go.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Because you actively choose to devalue the essence, the spirit of human life, for your own selfish ends.

Who me?! c'mon man.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Woah CF bites my head off although i didnt mean any harm.

This post is a misunderstanding by me.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by drunk]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
On a side note, why is CF short for Colonel?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Because he knows me from the days of old, the days when I battled 50 flamers at once and won, the days when I wasn't just a Colonel but Colonel Fury!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Very well. Carry out the orders of the day Colonel.

Dismissed.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Very well. Carry out the orders of the day Colonel.

Dismissed.

Nowt funny about that.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Colonel, I think you might have a 'god-complex' or something. If not, you certainly have one hell of an ego.

But, hey! Ignorance it bliss right? Your life must be great.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
Colonel, I think you might have a 'god-complex' or something. If not, you certainly have one hell of an ego.

its not a complex.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join