It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell does not exist - like we hear it will be

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

sounds like "guilt" to me... ever read Crime and Punishment? is that one man's person hell on earth?

again, let me suggest "hades" once existed...

[edit on 19-11-2007 by never_tell]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000
I agree. Yet if people want to bash each other's beliefs and waste time with antic distractions and angry rantings of what to believe and why- well I say let them.

absolutely!!

...only the Hillary Clinton's will just get uglier and uglier.

LMAO yeah so true my friend.

Resist this life and you get to move onto the next and it will be as if Hillary Clinton never existed because the lesson will be learned.

hmmm.. interesting concept. When you say "resist this life", what do you mean?

Don't believe for a second that you no longer have a choice because you do and so does everyone. That's the gift. Hell is for those who will not receive the gift of truth.

Good statement. But what do you think hell is exactly? like i said i don't believe it is a sea of fire etc - but that's my belief.

And remember, if you have to bash someone else's beliefs in order to make yours real- then you really don't believe in anything!

True words spoken my friend. That's why i say i don't believe in hell. I believe your sould either gets eternal life or it dies. But again, that's me.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
So my point? I don't believe in hell being a everlasting see of fire that mortal sinners will have to endure. I am not going to go into detail because i would like to first get other's opinions and then we can discuss it like civilized people

To start i would like to offer something Pope John Paul II said:

As Pope John Paul II reflected: “The images of hell that Sacred Scripture presents to us must be correctly interpreted. They show the complete frustration and emptiness of life without God. Rather than a place, hell indicates the state of those who freely and definitively separate themselves from God, the source of all life and joy.”

[edit on 15/11/2007 by shearder]

There is no place without God, not even in Hell. There is no such thing as a life without God. As for Hell, you make it, even life on this Earth can be Hell, if you make it so. I don't believe in Hell, btw. Ussualy you have to believe in something in order to exist. So to live in Hell, you really need to try very hard!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pericle
There is no place without God, not even in Hell. There is no such thing as a life without God. As for Hell, you make it, even life on this Earth can be Hell, if you make it so. I don't believe in Hell, btw. Ussualy you have to believe in something in order to exist. So to live in Hell, you really need to try very hard!

Very good concept. And so right about life on earth being hell. I have thought about that before that we are in hell now. BUT, if hell were eternity does that mean we are re-incarnated into hell? IF this was a thread for re-incarnation we could discuss that too LOL

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Hi, just wondering why you don't believe in Jesus? Apart from the bit where he rises from the dead, I don't see what is so hard to believe? And perhaps the part about him rising from the dead is not literal...or could be interpreted in other ways?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

I do believe we can be reincarnated into hell on earth...our higher selves make that decision...it's not 'punishment' from God because God is pure love and punishment does not live in the world of love. I believe heaven and hell are on earth and are not places but states of mind/soul. We can't experience love until we have experienced hate, we can't experience good until we have experienced bad and we can't experience heaven until we experience hell.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join