It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know when someone is going to die

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I didn't read all 3 pages yet but - how did you come to the conclusion that every time you dream of a birth there is an actual death that occurs?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I didn't read all 3 pages yet but - how did you come to the conclusion that every time you dream of a birth there is an actual death that occurs . . .

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I have the same thing sometimes its a dream and sometimes its a feeling I have about someone .I also usually dream about the person that has died soon after there passing and I see them on the other side .Its like they show me they are ok overthere ,Im not saying that they are all that happy about passing over but they show me there ok.
I now realise that what causes these warning dreams are spirits trying to help out the living from there world trying to warn us .They also will try to make contact with you in other ways troughout your daily life ,but if this scares you you can block them out ,well somewhat anyway.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I knew there were people like I am and the time has come for me to discover it.
Thank you for sharing online about your experiences. I, too, have had this "gift" from childhood. I knew when someone was to die. I work at the hospital and always know who of my patients will soon die. My problems is, if I can call it this way, that my husband is going to die and I know the date. I did not know why I needed to know it, and now I can see, reading your posts, that I can prepare myself and protect my children when it happens. I do not have tears anymore. I cried them all out.
How did communication with the dead make you emotionless? Is it because you are used to it? Emotionless in everyday life or when dealing with death?
I have become emotionless in everyday life, and do not have empathy, I just know things. My empathy for people is selective, by a conscious choice.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by whitenile

I can too determine the sex of the baby, know when some will die by looking them in the eye, read thoughts, smell scents at the distance, see what other people are doing at distance, know where to look for "lost" objects, etc. But somehow I know that someone is going to dies only when it gets closer.... Do you get emotional? I do not anymore.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reminds me of when I had a dream in high school that my friend had a ear problem and like flipped out on my and killed me and the next day he wasn't at school. but he didn't have an ear ache for like another month

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I know how you feel. I too can 'sense' when somebody is going to die
I hate the fact that I know, would love to warn people, but don't want to in fear of seeming like a complete nasty person?

I don't dream, I just get a feeling and when I next see that person I get confirmation of 'The Death Look' as I have now called it. It is just a look, like we both know what the other one knows, only the person does not know, at least I don't think they do??

When I was younger I always regretting not saying little things that popped in my head to family. Say I saw a relative, that night I would start thinking to myself, I should have told them how much I loved them...but thought I can do it next time. Only there never was a next time.

Like others, it is family or close friends family, there has only been eight people I have known this would happen to. The last was a few years ago, I saw my friend with her Mum, (who I had grew up with) and I wanted to tell her to get her head seen, but thought this sounded rather rude. That was what I wanted to say, but never did. Within six weeks my friends Mum was told she had lung cancer that had gone to her brain, she lasted another two weeks. I felt so guilty, thinking that I could have saved her if I had said??

On a lighter note, I can also tell when someone is pregnant, before they do. I get 'The Baby Feeling'. This is something I do share with people, in fact when I tell people now, they say, Oh no, not you and your feelings! The most crazy one was a friend of my Mum's who had 2 grown up children, aged 45. I just could not shake the feeling off. I told my Mum she would be getting told of this pregnancy and she just said I was tapped. Two days later, her friend rang up and said to meet her in a pub that we never drank in. My Mum and Auntie questioned why she wanted to meet in that pub....I reminded her why, was again told I was tapped...by the two of them! Only a few hours later they were white when her friend confirmed it!

If I get a feeling but doubt it, the pregnancy will not go full term.

This is something that I have had since I was about 8, I don't know how to make it go away. Things just pop into my head, then I know them. In a way, I know that I should see them as a positive thing, but sometimes things are better left unsaid.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

I sometimes see someone die in my dreams it's actually quite often but it never happens in reality, my dreams are indeed weird and mysterious.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join