It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know when someone is going to die

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It might behoove you to get in touch with someone to help you with these abilities...perhaps they should be documented. I'm sure there are any number of organizations that would be more than willing to observe and give documentation....you would be very famous in your own time.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hi there. I am new here. I also have those freaky dreams. I hate them. They scare me. Anyway, I am looking for someone that can help teach me to understand and control the dreams, if that is possible. I never know they are real or just a dream till after it happens in real life. 99% of them are premonisions. If anyone out there can help me please reply back.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have dreams before someone dies also... My dreams are also 3 days before but I see bits and pieces of things that I make sense of after the death has occured. Mine also seems to always have something to do with numbers and the time I awake from the dream..

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This happens to me as well, sometimes not within dreams too...it really does kind of suck. I can't say it's always 3 days before, it seems to just depend on when I sync up to it, sometimes weeks ahead, sometimes hours before.

Do you guys feel it(death) as a wave of sorts that passes over sometimes too?

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If you can see the future can you tell me the numbers to the lottery?

[edit on 30-1-2008 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm also able to see the deaths of people (but my "visions" are much more in depth and occur every day) are available in high defenition and dolby 7.1 stereo surround sound!Guess what!!!! it's called the news!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Nope

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

I know often. Iether in a dream, or just having 'a feeling', or the smell of a dieing body even if the person doesn't know yet... many different ways. And I agree, it isn't always a good thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
One of my best friends sees plane crashes. He says this has been happening since he was a teenager. He always calls me when he has a dream or emails me, so he can prove that it happened later. He has dreamt about many well-known plane crashes over the years Tener-reef, Lockerbie, TWA - usually a week or few days ahead of time. Sometimes he will see an airline insignia but not be able to tell where the crash took place.

The freakiest was his 9/11 dream. At the time that he told me (2 days before), he couldn't make sense of it. He said he was 'looking up into a clear blue sky from a park, lots of weird angles and very tall buildings. Really sunny day...looking up, leaning back because the building was so tall. Then a plane crashed into one of the tall buildings.' He was really worried as it was shown to him as a big city, but he couldn't place where. He knew that a plane crash in a CBD would not be good and was stressed for days about it.

When 9/11 happened, and he saw all the footage on TV that people had taken of the crashes - looking up from the streets of NYC into a clear blue sky - knew it was what he was shown in his dream. I still have his email from 2 days before. Gives me shivers when I read it.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
hi, i have the same feeling, but i feel depress and the i feel like some is following me, yeah the people that died leave around my town or they are part of my family, i just want to know if its a true gift and not a just a fear that i have. i dont want to let my youth church group down, they believe is a gift, can you give me any advice.... [email protected]

sry, and yeah i do understand how you feel it scares me sometimes

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I understand. It is neither a blessing nor a curse, it simply is natural for you. I too have signs that usually appear prior to a death. It suxs.

I hope all is well with you and yours during this holiday season.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Be glad you dont see the people and see how they are going to die; then not be able to tell them. When you get down to it it is their choice after all.
If you want it to stop you need to learn how to control it. That requires getting to know what it is and how others have seen it work, or have used it.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I've had the same ability all my life. Always familiy members, close friends or even someone my close friends know but not necessarily me. I pick up on this when I am awake or I see it in a dream. Never the same time ahead of the death either. So I can never be too sure. Except when the person has passed on, I know and feel a sense of relief. Don't ask me why.

Not only deaths but also disasters, anywhere in the world. I either see, feel or hear it while I am awake or see it in dreams. And language is no barrier.

This one night I dreamed I saw a muddy river churning. It was rough and there were vehicles upside down and every which way caught in this river and there was a bridge. People were screaming and there was such chaos. There was a woman who was crying her heart out. Her words I could not understand but somehow I knew what she was saying. I held her and hugged her as she told me she lost her son to the muddy water. I woke up quite upset about this and couldn't shake it. A few weeks later a scene flashed on the news. I saw a muddy river and vehicles caught in it. A horrific mudslide from heavy rains. A woman was crying and told the reporter that she had lost her son. It was her I had seen in my dream and the language was Brazilian. This is just one of many I have had.

And sometimes I am bombarded all at once. Seeing, hearing, feeling (while awake) and then if I close my eyes (without sleeping) I can see even more. And sometimes when I am bombarded all at once it is not necessarily about the same thing either. So there are times when I am almost a wreck.

In the spring of 2001 while laying on my bed around 11pm I was bombarded. I was not sleeping. Only laying there because my husband was going to get up to go to work that night. I was going to be up with him and just wanted to be near him before he left. I heard a conversation that sounded long distance. It was the first time this ever happened to me. The more I tried to figure out what was being said the fainter the male voice became. I knew it was someone in an important position. Then next I heard a whale cry out. Then I heard a news broadcast. A woman's voice. Then I closed my eyelids and saw the earth's continent from above. A heard an explosion, seen huge flames then the continent was in flames. I saw the flames spreading from one continent cross the globe. And as it grew I panicked and then opened my eyes.

I saw the war ships appraching foreign coastlines in my dreams before the Iraq war started. And while awake, I heard the air strikes before it hit the news. Throughout it all I saw things I don't really ever want to see again. Yet this was the only time I ever forced remote viewing. At the time I kept a journal online sharing what I had seen. In hopes someone from in the military would see it. After a while I became afraid and so I pulled my journal and cancelled my website.

There was one time I actually reached out to share a dream I had with someone in a position to bring the information to those who could do something about it because of I had seen an assassination of a someone powerful. In my dream I had seen where and how the whole event was going to be carried out and where the sniper was going to be. This was the one and only time I ever felt strongly compelled to share it in hopes to avoid it. I would have to dig through boxes of my belongings to try to find my journal. I cannot remember the year but I do remember that it was Jan. 15th. (A month before my birthday). I remember it still. The person who I reached out to is a friend and retired from the section he served. He still had those connections. I knew he would keep my identity safe. Otherwise I would not have come forward. I do not want to be known for it or ever used for it.

There is great comfort in knowing there are others who share the same or similar experiences. It's not easy coming forward to share.

Going back to my husband again. A month after we moved in together we received a call from family. His brother was missing. Apparently he was suppose to catch the ferry to the Queen Charlotte Islands. But he never phoned and the ferry roster didn't have him on the list. So there was sheer panick. I told my hsband not to worry. I'll see if I can pick up on him. So I laid on the couch and then closed my eyes. I was standing on the deck of the ferry and I could see the waves of the water from the back of the ferry. I opened my eyes and then told him that the ferry personnel are wrong. He was on that ferry. A couple of hours later the phone rang. It was his brother. Apparently he got off the ferry then went on a drinking binge and never called home. So everyone got worried. The ferry people later apologised and said yes he was listed. My husband has learned not to doubt me. And that was my first IBE! OBE's I have had plenty of.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
When I found my biological father in Australia (when I was 16), he shared a lot of experiences he's had. He did tell someone about their coming death and it caused him to be hauled down to the station for some serious questioning.

It happened at his work. A man came out of the washroom and passed my father. As they met, he turned to the man and just blurted out "You are going to die." Everyone witnessed this. That night that man did die in his sleep. The police took my father down to the police station for questioning. He couldn't explain how he knew only that 'he knew'. After a while they brought him into a room where four bales of straw sat on the floor, side by side. One bale had a pair of scissors hidden in it. They never told him what was going on. He just pointed to the right bale and said "You should get those scissors out of there. Could be dangerous." They let him go.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
My sister had the same thing happening to her. She would get a sense of that feeling of what if feels like for the person when it's their time to go. She says the part that freaks her out the most is the "presence" feeling that is around her when death is near. She noted that the presence felt near every time as if there are angels of death that you hear so much in folklore and myths. She didn't like it either, and asked for it to stop and it did... so far anyways.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hi,

This kind of dreams even happens with me. But i dont view dreams only about the death. For me it started with a small fight with a person who I have never spoke but i know him. I was wondering for the first time, but it happened. From then I started thinking more about the dream y to correlate the face that I see in my dreams with the people whom I meet. I thought I am the person with weird ideas.

But visiting this site I could find most of the people who is suffering with it. I tried a lot not to have dreams by thinking something which is good before I go to bed. But all my tries did not help me. The worse thing was "dream of my fathers death. I saw a woman who died along with him in the dream". I was very tensed. From that time I hate dreams and now i simply dont get into the dreams forcibly.

I want to get out of this as it creates a lot of tension when i see something going to be wrong.

Please let me know if some one can help me coming out of this.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
back around the year 2003 there was a couple of incident were I've seen a friend who was down visiting for the X-mas holiday.He was a friend of mine a U.S coming home from Iraq. My buddy Steven who now in a better place was not the same. He wasn't the same person I grew up with.He looked like he lost his soul in Iraq. I asked my buddy who was Steven's best friend if he notice something strange about Steven he said he didn't notice anything but that Steven seemed more responsible and had his goals set life in what he was going to do after the Army. By friend then asked me why I had asked that question for. I told him if he noticed the dark circles around his best friend's eyes as if he was there but wasn't. As if he had no soul to him what so ever.Then I just left it as that for I didn't want to spoils Stevens holiday return home. When Steven's last day bfore return to duties in Iraq I did manage to tell my other buddy that this was our last time were going to see Steven. I told my buddy why I felt that. A another story about a man I knew whom I also seen these circles around the eye. which he lost his family in a car accident.
2 months pass, I was a my buddies house then he asked if I had seen the newspaper today. He told me I was right in disbelief as if he seen a ghost or something. He said wow how did you know that the last time we seen Steven was going to be our last.
When ever I see a person whom I know that has a dark circle sort of a skull like features its not a good thing.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
another incident was a man named Bill this happened before my buddy Steven who is a Army casualty. May God rest their soul. Bill had just lost his father and daughter in a fatal accident. Seeing Bill the way he was after his family loss I talked to him and gave him my condolence. I didn't notice anything.But the next few times I had seen Bill he didnt look to healthy as if he didn't want to live. He looked as if he had no life to him .Looked as if he had no Ora to him. I think an Ora is the energy a living thing needs to live.Its the light that sparks a soul. That is probably where the orbs come from. A person that has passed on there body stays intact on earth but their spirits or Ora exits there lifeless body. From there is a big ( ? ) . I had told a friend if he seen how unhealthy Bill looked he told me I was on drugs.I told him that our friend wasn't going to be around much longer and left it at that.
the next time I seen my buddy that I was talking to I had asked If he seen Bill around, he looked at me and said' We you haven't heard that Bill passed away last week'.I haven't been around since I last seen you and Bill which was 3 weeks ago. He said 'that's right your the one who predicted that Bill was going to pass. I asked him how Bill passed away. He said Bill died of a heart failure .I then corrected him and said not a heart failure a broken heart.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

It happens to me in a different way. To me it is a curse. I'm going through it now. I wish I didn't know. I see no blessing in knowing. I can't change what will happend, so why know?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I have come in contact with people that have been able to do this and with training you could induce your own trips commonly known as Trances. If you have trouble reaching trances while awake i have seen many people that seem to have very close powers to yours have trances induced by psi-vampires. The most reactive would probably be a psi-vampire who also dabbles in some conjuration i have seen this shock people into trances

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join