It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know when someone is going to die

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I know when someone is going to die. The person is either a really close friend or family member. This is how I know. I have a dream three days in advance, of the death. The dreams always concern newborn babies. If the newborn is healthy the person who dies will be elderly. If the newborn is sickly it will be a young person. (Either by an accident or health related) Now, the worse one is a deformed newborn with grotesque features. ( this indicates a violent death, of a young person) either by murder or suicide. I don't have baby dreams that often thank God. I wish I never would again. Some people have told me this is a blessing. (to prepare me), but I see them as a curse!
I REALLY don't want to know.

[Edited on 09/08/2002 by MountainStar]

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 10:00 PM
link   
have you ever tried precognition same as preminisions during the day. If you can do it in your sleep than that probably means seeing in to the future is something that comes easy to you.

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Texthave you ever tried precognition same as preminisions during the day. If you can do it in your sleep than that probably means seeing in to the future is something that comes easy to you.

I never really tried that. I think I'm afraid too. The baby dreams are bad enough.
I did have a horrible dream the night, before the 9/11 incident though. It was so gross I can't even describe it here. I woke up abruptly at 3:00 a.m. and never went back to sleep. My heart was pounding and I broke out in a cold sweat. I turned the television on around 6:00 a.m. got my coffee. About a half hour later the news was showing one of the Twin Towers smoking.

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It would be cool to try to see into the future while you are awake. Yes you may see some bad things, but you would aslo see good things. It would just be an interesting test to try.

Did you do anything special to start getting these dreams?

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 02:46 PM
link   
No I didn't do anything special to start getting these dreams ilovepizza.

AF1

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 02:58 PM
link   
How often has this happened? And if you could, please describe the dreams in more detail.

kim

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a lot of people have found hypnotysm a good form of getting rid of nightmares/illusions and also banishing spells do work- if youre into that sort of thing, that is

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 11:10 PM
link   
AF1 It's happened 7 times.
kim I'll just about try anything to rid me, of these dreams.
Thank-you.
The dreams are pretty much as I already described AF1. Except some of the details I don't care to go into. Too gross! I always awake abruptly with a cold sweat and heart pounding a mile a minute.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Mountainstar you can think of these dreams as a burden and horable or as a gift being able to see in to the future. Every one can see into the future, but it takes a whole long time to practice and make the ability work well. So i would try to grow your ability to see into the future that is just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 05:25 PM
link   
ilovepizza,

It probably wouldn't be so bad, if I could see the lottery numbers in advance.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 05:48 PM
link   
i know what you are saying, but that is why you have to grow your ability to see into the future then you might be able to see good things. ever heard the saying "no pain no gain"

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Do you see other things that are going to happen? Except of people dying?

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I don't think I could handle it if I knew when people close to me where going to die.

[Edited on 25-12-2002 by Ocelot]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Mountainstar I have somewhat the same ability. It's been with me since I was a child. I don't have dreams though. And I don't know who it's going to be. When I get these premonitions, it's just a certain feeling I get.
A feeling of doom, anxiety, and dread. My stomach gets nervous and fluttery. It can happen to me even if it's a stranger who lives near me. It seems to only affect me when the death is in my near vicinity. Not just close relatives or friends. I hate the feeling.
My other abilities are being able to "see" where someone close to me is.
This means I can sort've link up with them and see through their eyes for a few seconds what their surroundings are.
I have precognitive dreams sometimes. I correctly predicted the Iraqi prison scandal a few months ahead of time to my family and friends. This came to me through a dream I had.
I almost always know when company is comeing to see me with no clue ahead of time. Sometimes when I'm in the mood I say out loud what others are thinking and they're usually quite surprised...
I don't know if the death warning is a curse or not. Maybe it prepares us better for what is to come. So it won't be such a shock. I don't know.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Don't worry about it I have been able to know when family members are going to die for many years.

I always manage to block strangers or ignore the signs but I still can feel when somebody walk close to me and I can feel they are terminal.

I don't like going to hospitals for that reason.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
i wish i could see the future. i've tried to improve my skills by doing anything i can. i've had some success practicing with a deck of cards, but that's about it.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
well that is actually an interesting ability, that could be either a curse or blessing, basiccly you could stop a suicide or murder if you see it in your dreams.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have a very similar thing but it normally happens the moment a close friend or relative dies,

Their name comes in to my head and I normally say this allowed.

It happened a little while ago when an uncle of mine died from a long illness I woke up a 4am and said allowed Uncle Alex has just died, then I fell right back asleep.

In the morning I remembered this, but there was no phone call so I brushed it off,
Until lunch time when a family rang us to tell us of the death,
I asked what time it happened and they told me 4.05am,
It almost took my breath away,

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Are you just telling us you have this ability, or are you wanting some type of help?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Some times I get a gutt feeling when someone from my family is ill or dieing normally this happens a day before I just get this feeling of sadness and dread inside me thats how best I can explain it. And when I do and then I find out that some one has been ill or in a accident seems strange to me any ideas as to why ?

[edit on 9/8/2004 by SE7EN]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join